• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is your favorite champion?

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Updated list:
Top: Gnar
Mid: Fizz
Bot: I hate bot. Bottom-lane champs can go die.
Jungle: I wish I knew how to.

I haven't played Yasuo for a while, mainly because it's fun to roflstomp squishes other than Akali as Fizz or be the cutest champion in the game as Gnar.

Last edited:

MajDeath

Portal
Updated list: Gnar, Fizz. and Yasuo.

I haven't played Yasuo for a while, mainly because it's fun to roflstomp squishes other than Akali as Fizz or be the cutest champion in the game as Gnar.
Urgot is the cutest, I have no idea what you're talking about.

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
My New Update Probs

Top: Darius, Darius and even More Darius
Jg: Kha Zix, Jarvan and My Favourite Master Yi :3
Mid: Zed, Akali And Sometimes Riven
ADC: Jinx Or Miss Fortune, Sometimes Quinn
Support: Karma, Nautilus Or Shen

Sooo Yeh, My favs champs atm but probably i main darius, I really like him

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
All new champions have a high win rate because the noob brigade takes a while to get their hands on it and plummet the W/L ratio into the ground... or they are just really OP.
Actually, the new champions that are getting released are having very low winrates...
On release I know yasuo's was 36, and gnar's was 39. Currently gnar's is 40 something compared to urgot's 41(?). The win rate increases significantly as the champion gets older because people learn how to play him. On the day he was released I had a Gnar jungle in my game who went like 4/13/5 or something around that. As people learn the champion, the stats go up.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Actually, the new champions that are getting released are having very low winrates...
On release I know yasuo's was 36, and gnar's was 39. Currently gnar's is 40 something compared to urgot's 41(?). The win rate increases significantly as the champion gets older because people learn how to play him. On the day he was released I had a Gnar jungle in my game who went like 4/13/5 or something around that. As people learn the champion, the stats go up.
Pretty much this. Also the fact that new champions are overplayed as heck, I haven't went a single time in Team Builder without a Gnar top my last 20 games and most of the time they go full damage and end up losing us the game because no tank=no peel.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
New updated list where I am actually capable of playing the game:

Top: Volibear, Gnar
Mid: Fizz, Vel'Koz, Gragas
Bot: No.
Support: Vel'Koz, Nautilus
Jungle: Volibear, Shaco

I refunded Yasuo because three-shotting squishies gets old after a while. Also because Volibear.

Edit : @PewPewPewLasers Hmm?

Last edited:

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
New updated list where I am actually capable of playing the game:

Top: Volibear, Gnar
Mid: Fizz, Vel'Koz, Gragas
Bot: No.
Support: Vel'Koz, Nautilus
Jungle: Volibear, Shaco

I refunded Yasuo because three-shotting squishies gets old after a while. Also because Volibear.

Edit : @PewPewPewLasers Hmm?
I gave your post a disagree because I personally disagree that three-shotting squishies gets old after a while. You gave my entirely factual post a disagree because I gave yours a disagree. My rating wasn't in any way to degrade you but just to say I disagree. I guess you probably don't need the negative rating, so I'll just say it in text.

I disagree

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
I gave your post a disagree because I personally disagree that three-shotting squishies gets old after a while. You gave my entirely factual post a disagree because I gave yours a disagree. My rating wasn't in any way to degrade you but just to say I disagree. I guess you probably don't need the negative rating, so I'll just say it in text.

I disagree
I'll admit it was immature of me to give you a negative rating simply because you disagreed with what I said. I guess it is pretty fun to dish out massive amounts of damage as Fedsuo, but I just felt refunding him in favor of Volibear would be more worth the RP since I had stopped playing him and people generally don't know how to deal with the bear in level 15ish unranked play.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I'll admit it was immature of me to give you a negative rating simply because you disagreed with what I said. I guess it is pretty fun to dish out massive amounts of damage as Fedsuo, but I just felt refunding him in favor of Volibear would be more worth the RP since I had stopped playing him and people generally don't know how to deal with the bear in level 15ish unranked play.
Volibear snowballs so hard even if he goes full tank. Nobody understands how much damage voli does until they deal with a 25/0 volibear

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Since I've been mostly playing mid champions, I decided to try and branch out more. I've done my first couple jungler champions of jax and fiddlesticks, and I really liked it! So far I like yasuo (sorry babomba) mid, jax jng, and I sometimes play teemo bot.