• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Who is your favorite champion?

Heh. More times do I get Defeat than Victory when playing with IRL friends, ok??? the player named tami0423 who played Jinx is my IRL friend and we mostly get Defeated when PvPing together, which is why I hate the PvP skill matchups sometimes...

You say my build needs work, if you're saying it needs Mejai's Soulstealer, no thanks since I never anticipate getting fed as Katarina... If not, suggest me other items to include in my personal AP Item Build... All suggestions welcome...

P.S I'm planning on getting Aatrox, I played with a friend, me as Garen and him as Aatrox, we got Victory and he was really strong...

After logging on today someone from that game rated me as Helpful :3 LoL... I'm guessing it was the ally Zed since enemy Katarina kept going to top lane and I went there and beat her, Yasuo and Tristana up for him...

Well I meant that Rylai's isn't a very good item on Katarina, though there are many build guides that says it is, as well as mobility boots which are usually outclassed by soc shoes on Kat. Although, it seems like you were going for a very chase-oriented build which I suppose could work.

If you ever want to play sometime, I'd love to have someone to duo with in normals :D

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Well I meant that Rylai's isn't a very good item on Katarina, though there are many build guides that says it is, as well as mobility boots which are usually outclassed by soc shoes on Kat. Although, it seems like you were going for a very chase-oriented build which I suppose could work.

If you ever want to play sometime, I'd love to have someone to duo with in normals :D
I play in LoL Philippines, which is unfortunate unless you can change regions, since I cannot...

Yes I do go for a chase-oriented build since them nubs just run away when they start taking sight on me and it gets annoying. Once I Shunpo to them after throwing Bouncing Blades, they're sliced meat once I use Death Lotus... heehee... I didn't forget about Sinster Steel, I use that right after Shunpo'ing to my enemy.

Can you suggest me something to replace Rylai's, so that I can save it in my Item Sets???

@whiteninja1970 You seem to like Attack Damage - Ranged champs a lot instead of melee lovers like me.

I play in LoL Philippines, which is unfortunate unless you can change regions, since I cannot...

Yes I do go for a chase-oriented build since them nubs just run away when they start taking sight on me and it gets annoying. Once I Shunpo to them after throwing Bouncing Blades, they're sliced meat once I use Death Lotus... heehee... I didn't forget about Sinster Steel, I use that right after Shunpo'ing to my enemy.

Can you suggest me something to replace Rylai's, so that I can save it in my Item Sets???

@whiteninja1970 You seem to like Attack Damage - Ranged champs a lot instead of melee lovers like me.

I'd definitely say that a Guardian Angel would be an appropriate addition to your build, because it will prevent you from getting immediately slaughtered on first sight due to the nice passive, and the defensive stats.

Also, I thought I could friend people from different regions, but if I cannot, oh well.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
I'd definitely say that a Guardian Angel would be an appropriate addition to your build, because it will prevent you from getting immediately slaughtered on first sight due to the nice passive, and the defensive stats.

Also, I thought I could friend people from different regions, but if I cannot, oh well.

Hey! Good thing you mentioned that piece of armor, since I BARELY ever use Guardian Angel... I think that when I get revived with it, assholes would be retreating in fear that they will be the ones to die instead... loooool that would be so funny, no?

Yeah you cannot play with other people from other regions... Best thing to do is visit LoL Philippines website and download Garena+ Client (what us PH users NEED to play LoL PH with) and download LoL Philippines from the client... :\

P.S Wut Guardian Angel is already in my saved item set but I never noticed it ingame ._.
eb795fbcf9.JPG

P.P.S Added a couple more AP items, one with Magic Penetration and the other with Life Steal and a unique passive of 20% Spell Vamp...
07a8c38367.JPG

Last edited:

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6

Btw, Mobility isn't that great on kat. She roams fine without mobility boots. I hate the people that build haunting guise on her. DFG is better on her. Gives you more flat ap which her ult scales mad hard off of and also DFG basically is a guaranteed reset for her. Plus the fact that liand is complete garbage on her.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Btw, Mobility isn't that great on kat. She roams fine without mobility boots. I hate the people that build haunting guise on her. DFG is better on her. Gives you more flat ap which her ult scales mad hard off of and also DFG basically is a guaranteed reset for her. Plus the fact that liand is complete garbage on her.

Still, I'd at least buy Sorcerer's Shoes for the 15 Magic Penetration it gives Katarina.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
That's basically what I said lol. I said she roams fine without mobility boots
Well pushing that aside I finally bought Aatrox with my hard-worked 5,300 IP.. His ultimate tho, massive magic dmg to ALL NEARBY champs then increased attack range and speed... holy shit, with Bloodthirster and and other Lifesteal/Attack Speed/AD weapons = GG...

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Well pushing that aside I finally bought Aatrox with my hard-worked 5,300 IP.. His ultimate tho, massive magic dmg to ALL NEARBY champs then increased attack range and speed... holy shit, with Bloodthirster and and other Lifesteal/Attack Speed/AD weapons = GG...
Only get botrk on him then go tank.

Ruger392

Obsidian
Hi im a flying penguin. can someone help me become a LoL fanboy (not even trolling) I need the ins and outs on what kind of dota this is and how to play it. K ty bye SMITE IS FUCKING LIFE

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Hi im a flying penguin. can someone help me become a LoL fanboy (not even trolling) I need the ins and outs on what kind of dota this is and how to play it. K ty bye SMITE IS FUCKING LIFE
LoL is nowhere near DoTA... League of Legends is a different MOBA game and IMO it's better than Smite...
Blade of the ruined king
Thanks... I usually go Bloodthirster ASAP on Aatrox... :\

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
Fizz, Teemo, Heimerdinger, Poppy, and basically all the fucking Yordles because I'm that guy that'll choose the spontaneous and unique characters in every game ever. I'm the guy that only makes Asuras in GW2, and Gnomes/Goblins in WoW, and mains Gunter the Penguin in ATBP. xD

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
You know who I like? Basically all the frickin Demacians, specially Garen, Noxians, specially Katarina and Ionians, specially Yasuo. Period..