• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
at this time Erebos is only partially active, so I really don't have any issue whatsoever with being in a guild that is technically "enemies" with my own town. Today @Kwong050 we killed @unknownloner (I talked to him about joining TC a few days ago, don't think he minds ;)), who is technically an SIC in Erebos as well. Mainly stating that the people still in Erebos generally do their own thing and PvP with whoever they want to PvP with. So think of fighting people in other guilds in my town not as people aligned with me, but people in an enemy guild.

Only complicated situation is if we find someone in the wilderness that's part of my town, if that does happen I'll just stand my ground and let the rest of the group kill whoever it is. That's gonna be rare though.

Examples of this in the past are spartanfan, who was part of the freepers, and Leo, who is in Wolf pack. It's simply friendly PvP, if anyone gets upset at me attacking their guild with you guys, that's their problem.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Do I have to wear a TC skin if I join :p I quite like my current skin, if not I can probably find my old one.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
On occasion, yes, that does happen. Of course, I also am able to kill them every once and a while, which is always fun.