• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

S

ShizzDawgg

He began smoking weed, pap. Now he just sits in his room all day while watching PeeWee's play house and snorting smarties. DRUGS ARE NO LAUGHING MATTER.

M

MrPapodopolus

He began smoking weed, pap. Now he just sits in his room all day while watching PeeWee's play house and snorting smarties. DRUGS ARE NO LAUGHING MATTER.
first of all, shrimpy doesnt smoke, jinder does and second of all, your gay.

S

ShizzDawgg

first of all, shrimpy doesnt smoke, jinder does and second of all, your gay.
Jinder smokes OPIUM from his ISM(Indian Smoking Mechanism), not weed. I have a fetish for ostriches, not men. Shrimpy snorts all sorts of shit, including his own nipple crust. C12 doesn't have a mullet accordian to his dad. And you sir are not a stoner, you are a beaner that is white that has dreadlocks and chopsticks in your pubes.

M

MrPapodopolus

Jinder smokes OPIUM from his ISM(Indian Smoking Mechanism), not weed. I have a fetish for ostriches, not men. Shrimpy snorts all sorts of shit, including his own nipple crust. C12 doesn't have a mullet accordian to his dad. And you sir are not a stoner, you are a beaner that is white that has dreadlocks and chopsticks in your pubes.
stop harrassing me

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: True Corruptor
Hero Paths/Specs: Bloodmage/Alchemist
Hero Levels: 35/38
Mastered Specs/Paths: I've mastered the following. Disciple, bard, thief, ranger, dragoon, samurai, and paladin. I've also started dreadknight and a couple other classes
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Since the templars do not do anything organized in a group/guild I haven't got to experience organized group PvP. And I would really like to experience this aspect of Herocraft
What you can contribute: Potions (If greek ain't on of course :p), and any ideas for pvp I may have
What town are you currently in: Raubtier
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I am able to talk and listen. Although I normally use skype with my town I am willing to use TS whenever

J

Jinder745

In game name: True Corruptor
Hero Paths/Specs: Bloodmage/Alchemist
Hero Levels: 35/38
Mastered Specs/Paths: I've mastered the following. Disciple, bard, thief, ranger, dragoon, samurai, and paladin. I've also started dreadknight and a couple other classes
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Since the templars do not do anything organized in a group/guild I haven't got to experience organized group PvP. And I would really like to experience this aspect of Herocraft
What you can contribute: Potions (If greek ain't on of course :p), and any ideas for pvp I may have
What town are you currently in: Raubtier
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I am able to talk and listen. Although I normally use skype with my town I am willing to use TS whenever
You have been denied for sucking ass at pvp!

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
You have been denied for sucking ass at pvp!
Ouch a bit harsh, I am pretty sure that I've won some engagements vs TC. Your 500 kills and 620 deaths arent that different from my 441 kills and 508 deaths

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
In game name: Wild_Porygon
Hero Paths/Specs: Disciple/Merchant
Hero Levels: 55/25
Mastered Specs/Paths: Geo, Disc
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Hi, I'm 12.?
What you can contribute: When you chase people i can forcepush them away because im friendly
What town are you currently in: None, but I really want to join RA because they are brilliant pvpers.
Time Zone: Pandora
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can speak in a team and listen because I'm a multitasker

Edit additional important crap: pvp logging is fun

J

Jinder745

In game name: Wild_Porygon
Hero Paths/Specs: Disciple/Merchant
Hero Levels: 55/25
Mastered Specs/Paths: Geo, Disc
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Hi, I'm 12.?
What you can contribute: When you chase people i can forcepush them away because im friendly
What town are you currently in: None, but I really want to join RA because they are brilliant pvpers.
Time Zone: Pandora
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can speak in a team and listen because I'm a multitasker

Edit additional important crap: pvp logging is fun
Tits or gtfo!