• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

c12095

Holy Shit!
We don't require you to leave your town. Go ahead and reapply if you want, we will test you just the same.

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
GG all the TC's in the tourny. You wrecked our team. I thought we had a chance making it to second. I was wrong xD

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
In game name: BlackOhso
Hero Paths/Specs: Cleric/Farmer
Hero Levels: 55/55
Mastered Specs/Paths: Cleric, Disciple, Druid, Bloodmage, Paladin, Farmer
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I should be a Tree Creeper because I enjoy pvp'ing, which is the only thing that keeps me on this server. I've been with you guys a few times, such as grinding mob arenas, along with raiding. I can use my cleric services during your epic raids as I have been doing lately. I am more that glad to kill dooods.
What you can contribute: I can contribute constant pvp'ing, I am a grandmaster healer, so I can please your healing needs, and chill personality on the adventures of dominating guuuiise.
What town are you currently in: Erebos
Time Zone: PST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): BOTH

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: Pringle285
Hero Paths/Specs: thief and alchemist
Hero Levels: 1 (just became thief before writing this) and 25
Mastered Specs/Paths: ranger, bard, ninja, samurai, farmer, rogue, healer, warrior
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I have a love for pvp, lately I have been pvp'ing more than i ever have. I may not be the best at pvp but I follow orders, love raiding and have a variety specs/classes that i can be to assist the guild.
What you can contribute: I have a fair amount of mastered specs that I can become if it is ever required and I can provide a member that can follow orders and can join in with raids.
What town are you currently in: soon to be no town, currently safehaven which i am in the process of selling
Time Zone: GMT
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

M

MrPapodopolus

In game name: Pringle285
Hero Paths/Specs: thief and alchemist
Hero Levels: 1 (just became thief before writing this) and 25
Mastered Specs/Paths: ranger, bard, ninja, samurai, farmer, rogue, healer, warrior
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I have a love for pvp, lately I have been pvp'ing more than i ever have. I may not be the best at pvp but I follow orders, love raiding and have a variety specs/classes that i can be to assist the guild.
What you can contribute: I have a fair amount of mastered specs that I can become if it is ever required and I can provide a member that can follow orders and can join in with raids.
What town are you currently in: soon to be no town, currently safehaven which i am in the process of selling
Time Zone: GMT
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both
lol

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
In game name: iHaxBryn
Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon/Chanter
Hero Levels: 30/25
Mastered Specs/Paths: Nothing I'm a noob
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I smack shit with a shovel and call it a day.
What you can contribute: At the least 6 pieces of melon a week.
What town are you currently in: Your Mother
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I'm blind deaf dumb and retarded, I also do not have a computer.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I'm blind deaf dumb and retarded, I also do not have a computer.
Well that outweighs me I can only provide 4 melons :\ dang this guys got talent.

c12095

Holy Shit!

Hell yea! It's about time we get another person who knows how to play Dragoon! @iHazBryn I'll send you a PM with our TS info.