• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

shrimpy77

Glowstone
Me: "Is there any place I can solo raid?"
MrPap: "Stfu shrimp you're not good enough to solo raid you whore"
D:

Venomxus

Stone
In game name: Venomxus
Hero Paths/Specs: Beguiler, Enchanter
Hero Levels: 55, 45
Mastered Specs/Paths: Caster, Beguiler, & Crafter
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: There are not many beguilers active in HeroCraft, and I am equipped with 2 AoE's aswell as wisdom and might.
What you can contribute: A lot of time toward raiding & PvPing.
What town are you currently in: Oblivion (Previous: Envision)
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Town
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: GreekCrackShot
Hero Paths/Specs: Right now I'm Samurai/Alchemist
Hero Levels: 55/55
Mastered Specs/Paths: I've mastered Dreadknight, Paladin, Dragoon, Samurai, Ranger, Bard, Smith and Alchemist.
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I've always enjoyed PvP'ing with the TC, and I find myself losing to them when I'm on the opposing side of the TC. I've grown to respect you guys, and I find you a lot more fun than most of the groups I've contributed my help to. I find myself to be a drifter, and a loner, often going astray to find people to kill, and generally this is a success for me as a samurai. However, more recently, due to failures joining other groups and constantly getting killed by people I believe have a lower skill level than I do, I've lost some motivation to play. I think I would make I great TC mainly because I've had so many friends in this guild in the past, and I've enjoyed raids both for and against them. I'll never disappear from this server, however, I'm looking to have a good time, I know you guys can provide that since your style of play is nearly a perfect fit to mine. My town isn't the most active, and I'm mostly just looking for a group to PvP with and have some friends to chill with while I'm in TS or in game.
What you can contribute: I am the potion master. People may say it's PvP, but that's not what I think of myself as. I know everything inside and out about them, and I know which ones to bring into combat, and when to use them. I can set up potion shops anywhere needed for lower prices than I sell at my shops in TD. I am also known as a decent PvP'er and can provide support as any class listed above, although I think of myself primarily as a Samurai or Dreadknight.
What town are you currently in: I'm SIC of Erebos
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I have both Teamspeak and a mic, I actually figured out the problem I was having on the TC teamspeak in the past, and can now talk and hear normally. I also may get a new mic in the future since my current built-in mac microphone sucks majorly.
@c12095 I know we've had some differences in the past, but I think on the same side, I'd be a resourceful ally.
Here's what I plan to have as my TC skin :p
2012-02-14_16.04.16.png
P.S. This is a serious application, despite the photo above. Just wanted to bring back a good memory.​

qNickp

TNT
Mastered Specs/Paths: I've mastered Dreadknight, Paladin, Dragoon, Samurai, Ranger, Bard, Smith and Alchemist.
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I've always enjoyed PvP'ing with the TC, and I find myself losing to them when I'm on the opposing side of the TC. I've grown to respect you guys, and I find you a lot more fun than most of the groups I've contributed my help to. I find myself to be a drifter, and a loner, often going astray to find people to kill, and generally this is a success for me as a samurai. However, more recently, due to failures joining other groups and constantly getting killed by people I believe have a lower skill level than I do, I've lost some motivation to play. I think I would make I great TC mainly because I've had so many friends in this guild in the past, and I've enjoyed raids both for and against them. I'll never disappear from this server, however, I'm looking to have a good time, I know you guys can provide that since your style of play is nearly a perfect fit to mine. My town isn't the most active, and I'm mostly just looking for a group to PvP with and have some friends to chill with while I'm in TS or in game.
What you can contribute: I am the potion master. People may say it's PvP, but that's not what I think of myself as. I know everything inside and out about them, and I know which ones to bring into combat, and when to use them. I can set up potion shops anywhere needed for lower prices than I sell at my shops in TD. I am also known as a decent PvP'er and can provide support as any class listed above, although I think of myself primarily as a Samurai or Dreadknight.
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I have both Teamspeak and a mic, I actually figured out the problem I was having on the TC teamspeak in the past, and can now talk and hear normally. I also may get a new mic in the future since my current built-in mac microphone sucks majorly.
@c12095 I know we've had some differences in the past, but I think on the same side, I'd be a resourceful ally.
2012-02-14_16.04.16.png
P.S. This is a serious application, despite the photo above. Just wanted to bring back a good memory.​

Your first app was better :(

I still remember you guys raiding our little cobble shack :D

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
@qNickp In order to actually post an application this time, I was required to tone down the amount of awesomeness I threw into it. I put so much effort, thought and sincerity into that last application, that the application imploded due to the level of superiority.... Hopefully this one won't disappear within the next day or so so it can be reviewed....

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
2012-02-14_16.04.16.png

Dmil's tc skin :p

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm not someone who generally rubs it in or boasts about my victories, @Angyles, so it's nice to know it shows. If anything I occasionally get upset when I die due to the stupid mistakes I make. I mainly applied so I could eliminate the sole reason I have difficulty in PvP - Not being part of a good group of active PvP'ers

c12095

Holy Shit!
I'm not someone who generally rubs it in or boasts about my victories, @Angyles, so it's nice to know it shows. If anything I occasionally get upset when I die due to the stupid mistakes I make. I mainly applied so I could eliminate the sole reason I have difficulty in PvP - Not being part of a good group of active PvP'ers

Just make sure your active in TS :p