• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Jinder745

Obsidian
ATTENTION @WeeWoo1337 @MajorasMask and all Lorien citizens disputing the behavior of prior offences towards the town:

All posts within this thread are to be kept only to material strictly related to town. Many of your previous posts violate the Herocraft Terms of Service Rule #1. I consider some of your previous post to be harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, as well as dirtying up the thread and unnecessarily slandering the town's name.

As an OC, Mediatior, SIC, and questionable drama queen I ask you to please move your petty quarrels elsewhere or you will be reported...

That is all :D
Your just mad cause you cant dance like that black man :D

tabletop

Gold
What is your in game name?:Tabletop1000
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am 16

What is your current Hero Path? : Cleric

Are you new to the server? : No, I have been whitelisted for over a year.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes, I fully understand.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : From the amount of shitstorms created by pvp and other nefarious deeds

Why do you want to join Lórien? : PvP and because the playerbase here looks like an active, non-pussy group of players unlike some other cities.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : Support for raids and PvP

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. :CC & LF

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : I try to go on as much as possible

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
How did you hear about Lórien ? : From the amount of shitstorms created by pvp and other nefarious deeds

Why do you want to join Lórien? : PvP and because the playerbase here looks like an active, non-pussy group of players unlike some other cities.

To the first one, I had to laugh. Some of the members certainly like to stir things up ^^

As to the second.....some of us are pussies though...I like to hide in my treasure room guarding it much like a dragon does!

SirRofl1

Wood
What is your in game name?:Sirrofl360
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No, I'm 14, turning 15 in August.

What is your current Hero Path? : Dreadknight (level 21)

Are you new to the server? : No, I am a veteran of the server.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yes, I have read all the rules and I do fully understand them.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : My friend Tabletop1000 and I were looking at joining your wonderful city because we thought it looked very intriguing and cool.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I would like to join Lórien because the idea looked interesting, and we were also looking at being a part of a thriving community. Looking to have fun and establish amusing in-game alliances, parties and friends.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I am a level 23 crafter. I was thinking of specializing smith, but I can pick any spec that the city needs. I will also participate in any raids or PvP sessions. As well as mining trips, gathering trips or anything else that the city or people of the city ask of me.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : Artemis, Communist Collective and Lightforge.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes, I am a very active player and I am always very active on Teamspeak.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
-Liam/Sirrofl360

MajorasMask

Ungodly
ATTENTION @WeeWoo1337 @MajorasMask and all Lorien citizens disputing the behavior of prior offences towards the town:

All posts within this thread are to be kept only to material strictly related to town. Many of your previous posts violate the Herocraft Terms of Service Rule #1. I consider some of your previous post to be harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, as well as dirtying up the thread and unnecessarily slandering the town's name.

As an OC, Mediatior, SIC, and questionable drama queen I ask you to please move your petty quarrels elsewhere or you will be reported...

That is all :D

So you didn't like it when I stuck up for Lorien?

I think this has to stop. I mean, first the CC now this.

I don't like Lorien that much, but i'd never accept the idea of literally cleaning the place dry when a mayor is not around, in particular using a current member of the town to let everyone inside! That is just low. In both cases it was not needed. I would not say it is hardcore, just being a douchebag.

It is much more fun to get inside a town legit then raid them. I have done that many times, it is so much better! :p I HAVE helped to loot a town dry, but those were different times and a lot of stuff happened before that. Even so, the process felt boring, like the rares I got were not worth anything.

Too many people turning on eachother.... too many people....

But alright if it is such a hassle.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
So i got a shit ton of nether crap last night farming and was wondering maybe we could make a theme for something with all of this somewhere in the base @c12095 @agentjwall @shizzdawgg @Angyles @Kryptomaniac got any ideas ? i hav no use for it right now got steps fences sand all sorts of shit from nether just rather build something than sell it ALSO i saw our lil track system layout you all need me to make anything for this more tracks or what gimmie an updated list for whatever projects we got left so i know how much of what to get us wool glass stone dont care hit me up homies ...... and ma'am hahaha

qNickp

TNT
Really guys?... it was funny but now its just annoying...
285gsl.jpg

3486gs5.jpg