• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@Angyles i understand what he is saying, he was only mentioning Krypto because thats what the conversation was about and making mention for the work hes done is all. Obviously weve all worked on the town but oh well ..... sooooooo how about that family guy season 10 episode 4 huh .... Selfautoeroticafixiation .... new word that episode taught me alot of letters.... fun

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Never watch Family Guy. I find it's humour a little on the boorish side. Krypt does not understand it lol. I suspect when I visit next month for my birthday he is going to force me to watch some of the episodes =(

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Trust me White, I understand how you feel. I had a little scrap with Devo about a few things, because it felt like he was trying to tell me what to do....which being female never goes over well, and we were both on council. I felt as if I was being "belittled" based on his words. Everything was worked out, sometimes people just take things incorrectly. So please believe me when I say this, I do understand how you feel. Krypt just felt he should say something, but I wish you would not leave over this.

Krypt probably just felt that as a council member he should say something about the issue. Personally, I feel it should have been done to the Mayor via PM, but that is something Krypt and I differ on.

There was not any bashing in my post. I just felt that part of the post should have been excluded. I mean hell Agent does a shit ton for the town ^^

By worked out she means she scared the shit outta me hahahahaha =) jk my problem is same that i got in the army shits rough sometimes so i try to have as much fun as i can to hide the worries =) but all in all everyheres a good person.... even sharp even though he does tricky things only i know about *I DIDNT SAY WHAT SHARP DONT GET MAD HAHAHAHA* =P

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
Trust me White, I understand how you feel. I had a little scrap with Devo about a few things, because it felt like he was trying to tell me what to do....which being female never goes over well, and we were both on council. I felt as if I was being "belittled" based on his words. Everything was worked out, sometimes people just take things incorrectly. So please believe me when I say this, I do understand how you feel. Krypt just felt he should say something, but I wish you would not leave over this.

Krypt probably just felt that as a council member he should say something about the issue. Personally, I feel it should have been done to the Mayor via PM, but that is something Krypt and I differ on.

There was not any bashing in my post. I just felt that part of the post should have been excluded. I mean hell Agent does a shit ton for the town ^^
But yeah im not gonna be apart of an evil town that a hardly active member is incharge of me.

I might leave the TC guild aswell.

This shit needs a break lol.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@awhitespot well just remember its just a game dont let it get you worked up, and hope you come back soon until then take care homie. If your taking a break from MC, should play SKYRIM OMFG so addicted love it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
But yeah im not gonna be apart of an evil town that a hardly active member is incharge of me.

I might leave the TC guild aswell.

This shit needs a break lol.

I wish you would reconsider, and Krypt is not that inactive, he is just on more on the weekends and he has other obligations during the week.

In the end it is your choice. =(

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
I
@awhitespot well just remember its just a game dont let it get you worked up, and hope you come back soon until then take care homie. If your taking a break from MC, should play SKYRIM OMFG so addicted love it.

Ive done everything in skyrim... I guesd ill play league, css, or some tf2 for da rest of the week :p

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Hmm if your good with Skyrim i just got FF XIII-2 so fucking good they fixed everything in the first they fucked. Like how all the open world shit in FFXIII was taken out and so linear now its back to its roots plus you can capture enemies and train them and dress them and use them in battle hehehehehe :p

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Well everyones got there interest i just like tv to get away from reality, same reason i love games. And Angyles if you like theater, look up all the Mel Brooks broadway shows on youtube like Mel Brooks does Hitler lmao hahaha.