• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I was trying to make a play on words there since it added to the image of an overly righteous goody-two-shoes kinda person. (Sigh, another great joke wasted...)

I'm actually pro choice, just so we're clear...

I got it, I just wanted to be included in the opinions =P

I have also come to the conclusion that Devo is on some high dosage drugs.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
ACTUALLY .... im on Vicadine for my back and arm from an accident but other than that no =) im just a very happy guy is all i gotta live each day to the fullest seeing as it may be my last HAHAHAHA .... no serious im literal about that hehehehe XD titties for everyone wooooooo except Krypto he has some alreayd greedy bastard that doesnt share shouldnt get extra >=P hehehe

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
lol white did everything legally YOU added him to the towns and he never applied or signed the carter

Joining a town with the intent to loot it, whether you're on the charter, the forum list or anything else, is illegal. If you do anything that is considered malicious while under the trust of a mayor while he is under the impression that you're a citizen, you're violating the rules and you'll be dealt with accordingly. I'm making this clear now.

Do NOT try to dance around the rules. You know what they are, what they mean and what they're for.

Joining a town with the intent to loot it, whether you're on the charter, the forum list or anything else, is illegal. If you do anything that is considered malicious while under the trust of a mayor while he is under the impression that you're a citizen, you're violating the rules and you'll be dealt with accordingly. I'm making this clear now.

Do NOT try to dance around the rules. You know what they are, what they mean and what they're for.

you guys should listen to this man.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I presume yours was no different?

Exactly, I did the same. I hated the ways things were done (far too slow IMO) and how the community reacted. So in rage, I left, and stole from someone. Not the whole town, just one person.

(Actually two, but I was on my way to return the second stolen goods when I got kicked).

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
you guys should listen to this man.

Ye your one hypocritical son of a bitch aren't you. Oh god don't do anything bad. But I forgot you are special, you are allowed to open up a town that you are leaving for another town to pillage.

Oh did I mention how mature that was. You must feel so good ^_^. Btw this was long overdue from me personally. Go fuck yourself ^_^.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
lol white did everything legally YOU added him to the towns and he never applied or signed the carter

Actualy for BG the new KoE town we have proof the he joined the town officialy, and then went off and stole/killed us.