• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I noticed that scootalo applied for your town, and no one answered. Has he been accepted ingame? I would like to know becuase he applied for LF.

Zihara

Obsidian

He was harassed by town members, and both parties acted seriously immaturely.

@c12095 I had received very few complaints from members about majora. Never anything serious. And nor was I discussed on the matter of kicking him. You didn't consult me in a forum pm as you should have if my opinion mattered at all. Thankyou.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Maybe next time you tell my gf to shut up to my face like that, you'll understand why your now on my #1 hit list. Now for sake of your own life against the rest of the town, i'd not post here again.

I took the care to note down when you Lorien/TC members log into Herocraft. I'll be sure I do not bother doing major things in those times! ;) Don't want to be killed in a video game OH GOD NO!!! :eek:

I was raging when you accused me of doing it, when I did not. I asked for the screen shots and you even called me by the incorrect name AND never apologized for your attack when it was proven you were wrong. I do not like being accused for things I had nothing to do with.

And what I found annoying was the comments to YOU, which I was under the impression YOU did NOT enjoy either. If you did not mind being called a towel 50 times, correct me then so I can ensure to use the same "joke".

Again if you read I DID apologise. But sadly there was too much spam of text from everyone in order for you to read that.

What is your in game name?: Frosty_Snoww
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): Sorry, I'm 14.

What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior, planning to be a samurai.

Are you new to the server? : Yes.

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I have fully read the rules and understand all of them.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : Forums.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : "[Evil]" really caught my eyes when I was looking for a town.I thought this might be a good town to start in as it looks like they are a lot of old players in this town. I hope to learn a lot from everyone in the town.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I plan to contribute all that is needed to be contributed.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : N/A

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : Yes.
EDIT: Been talking to the town all morning. Having heaps of fun :3

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Again if you read I DID apologise. But sadly there was too much spam of text from everyone in order for you to read that.

That might be true and if you did say it and I did not see it that was my fault not yours and I apologize for missing it. I reiterate the fact that although you harassed me ((for lack of a better word at this time)) I have NOTHING against you. I never wanted to see you kicked, I just wanted you to leave me alone and not bother me. That also includes you NOT going in my "room" and going through my chests, which I thought was kind of an unwritten rule.

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Zihara

I'm sorry you feel like your opinion means nothing, when the issue happened you were offline, so I talked to to each member of the council that was on at the time. We have council members for this reason, I felt like the issue should be delt with immediately due to the severity of what was happening. We are unbiased, even if majoras is a friend and if it was just some random noob caught doing the same thing you would not have hesitated to remove them like I did to him. Ontop of all this I hear his reasoning for doing what he did and I don't feel sorry for him at all. There are countless ways to leave a town on a good note but he felt the need to be kicked out for something we don't tolerate, why that is I dont know but I will handle every situation like this the same way.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
@Zihara

I'm sorry you feel like your opinion means nothing, when the issue happened you were offline, so I talked to to each member of the council that was on at the time. We have council members for this reason, I felt like the issue should be delt with immediately due to the severity of what was happening. We are unbiased, even if majoras is a friend and if it was just some random noob caught doing the same thing you would not have hesitated to remove them like I did to him. Ontop of all this I hear his reasoning for doing what he did and I don't feel sorry for him at all. There are countless ways to leave a town on a good note but he felt the need to be kicked out for something we don't tolerate, why that is I dont know but I will handle every situation like this the same way.

Finally a good response. Yes I wanted to leave, I felt like I had no purpose. I felt nobody really liked me in the town anyways, even before this event. I would have left peacefully, but stuff happens and things change. I would never have gone overboard however, for instance I did go to give back those items. I would have never had stolen to a massive degree, I know for sure that is risky stuff and just being an ass too.

If you gave me a warning that would have been better. Maybe a quicker clear up on all of this (I have been busy lately with exams) could avoid this drama. That way I would have been able to fully explain without some lag fest, and leave without there being any form of anger, which I have seen from a lot of Lorien citizens.

I agree with you when you said the choice you made was done without Zihara. I needed to leave that town and you all knew it. I was not fitting in well and I can ensure you I will do better not in any form of organisation, other than my own obviously.

Now let us end this here and there and go our seperate ways. You have a tree to build and I have a forest to grow. I'll carry on working and I guess you will do too. There were many reasons why I wanted to leave, so I doubt I will ever find the need or get the availability to come back.

With that, goodbye.

Graink

Portal
Is there a fight of some sort going on? Now's not the best time to post my app.
Just come on TS and maybe poke or msg one of the council members. Talk to them a bit so we get to know you more :D Our mayor and sic are busy a lot, so sometimes they don't always have time to look on here. For now, I'd just comtinue to mine/level up and try to prove yourself :)

Zihara

Obsidian
Just come on TS and maybe poke or msg one of the council members. Talk to them a bit so we get to know you more :D Our mayor and sic are busy a lot, so sometimes they don't always have time to look on here. For now, I'd just comtinue to mine/level up and try to prove yourself :)

I had to work all day :( Thanks Graink for taking care of business. :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Had to share:

hobbitq.jpg

Hey do I need passwords and crud to chat in different channels? if so whats the password for lorien teamspeak

Mitchodak

Glowstone
Soo the tree needs a Fix and i think atm the only one i would like is a chainsaw :(

but with that said i would be more than happy to do most if not all of it solo :p

thats a complete redo of the entire Structure and with my ocd probably be Block for Block from original with the exception of cobble filled limbs and other parts that wont show :p

http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-random-pics.6740/#post-66408
look at post 20 for a view of my World edit skills :p
^ Solo in 12hours ^

ABOUT MAJORA:
GUYS! does it really matter if he raged a lot and killed people? You probablly didn't lose much. sure u were very ticked off afterwards but i can relate to why majora raged. I am sure that he said to stop calling him names. Even if you did lose something, think... Which is more important lvling up so u can defend the town or building a town to actually defend? Guys seriously i know you're mad at him but you are over reacting a tiny bit. I speak for everyone.
hamsterboy3