• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Graink

Portal
@Graink you destroyed my garbage disposal :(

Yea, the lava space wasn't in the region.. It's happened to me before, someone dug around the region and blocked up my lava. Then they searched chests :p Luckily I had all the good stuff covered, but losing anything is a pain. I just put a cobble block in the space where the ladder was, the lava should still be on the other side if you want to get it with a bucket :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Yea, the lava space wasn't in the region.. It's happened to me before, someone dug around the region and blocked up my lava. Then they searched chests :p Luckily I had all the good stuff covered, but losing anything is a pain. I just put a cobble block in the space where the ladder was, the lava should still be on the other side if you want to get it with a bucket :)

Hahaha I thought he had it in regions.

Sorry for setting you on fire Granite =(

Scootaloo

Wood
What is your in game name?: Skittle_foot
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): yeah

What is your current Hero Path? : rogue

Are you new to the server? : yes

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : yeah

How did you hear about Lórien ? : it was the first one i saw on the forums

Why do you want to join Lórien? : large community, like the video, need a town

What can you contribute to Lórien? : buildings, lots of ornate buildings

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : nope

Will you be active on Teamspeak? : yeah

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
@GraRona

This is what im planning...

20120122064743.png

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
That will be our own cottage, with personal regions ^^

Though the outside landscaping could use a little extra something here and there, that will be what we make.

GraRona

Portal
MajorasMask has been kicked from the town. If you find him anywhere, wilderness etc. Feel free to do whatever you want with him.