• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Zihara

Obsidian
MajorasMask has been kicked from the town. If you find him anywhere, wilderness etc. Feel free to do whatever you want with him.
Stop over reacting. Also, put reasoning down when you make any KOS posts. I consider this invalid. I really like majora and wouldn't want our town to kill him needlessly. Yes I've been advised on the situation, but still need to consult some key people before solidifying my opinion. If there's a need to put someone on KOS it should be discussed and put to a vote if there are any qualms about it. If you have a personal grudge against them, then fine, but don't involve the whole town needlessly.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
C12 told us to do what we want when we see Majora after he kicked him. I suspect Granola was just repeating what was said.

I also have nothing against Majora, except the constant harassment of me was getting a bit annoying, and the going through the chests in my room uninvited was a bit tiresome as well.

Regis

Soulsand
Yo, I wont be back at the town till I get my farm proff to start gathering supplies. If you want c12 ill pm you the coords of my ranch.

Regis

Soulsand
Alright thx man. All cits of our kingdom will have access to the ranch if they do not detroy my crops or kill my animals when I get it running. I plan on sellin alot of leather and food lol. But anyways when I get farmer ill head back to town to help in building. I might even have alot of building mats ;)

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
I was thinking, when we become a kingdom, we should be the UH, the United Heroes (United Nations Parody).

c12095

Holy Shit!

He stole from people and killed a fair number of citizens over a joke. This is a town where you need to have a sense of humor. I talked with multiple citizens and council members before I decided to kick him out, but he was being too much of a pain to a lot of citizens.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
He stole from people and killed a fair number of citizens over a joke. This is a town where you need to have a sense of humor. I talked with multiple citizens and council members before I decided to kick him out, but he was being too much of a pain to a lot of citizens.
Soooooo...what was the joke?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Apparently for some reason many of the people online felt the need to call Majora a towel. I really do not understand the joke, and it was a bit tiresome to see it spammed 50 times but whatever.

Not as much as how you littered the /ch lor with your hate and rage, how you did not do anything. Maybe if you shut up and read the posts I made, I would have given that stuff back.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Not as much as how you littered the /ch lor with your hate and rage, how you did not do anything. Maybe if you shut up and read the posts I made, I would have given that stuff back.

I was raging when you accused me of doing it, when I did not. I asked for the screen shots and you even called me by the incorrect name AND never apologized for your attack when it was proven you were wrong. I do not like being accused for things I had nothing to do with.

And what I found annoying was the comments to YOU, which I was under the impression YOU did NOT enjoy either. If you did not mind being called a towel 50 times, correct me then so I can ensure to use the same "joke".

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7

Maybe next time you tell my gf to shut up to my face like that, you'll understand why your now on my #1 hit list. Now for sake of your own life against the rest of the town, i'd not post here again.

GraRona

Portal
Stop over reacting. Also, put reasoning down when you make any KOS posts. I consider this invalid. I really like majora and wouldn't want our town to kill him needlessly. Yes I've been advised on the situation, but still need to consult some key people before solidifying my opinion. If there's a need to put someone on KOS it should be discussed and put to a vote if there are any qualms about it. If you have a personal grudge against them, then fine, but don't involve the whole town needlessly.

Sorry. I don't have a personal grudge against Majora at all. I'm not overreacting either. I never said to make him KOS. All I said was that if you find him, do whatever you want with him which could mean, killing him, showering him with money, whatever you want to do with him. I just heard last that he was kicked from the town so I decided to post it so everyone knew. :/