• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: DayElectronica

You being new to the server is worrying to our status due to other new people who were part of our town. But I feel that shouldn't ruin it for all of you. Seeing as you are 17 and have been playing for the past days you have been on I'd like to ask this of you:

1. Maybe come onto teamspeak and talk to us for a bit. (It's honestly great to have teamspeak for this server)

2. Get a few levels, hell even come over and level with me if you want.

If you can do those than I can determine if you can be accepted. Like I said it's not fair to just not recruit people because of one asshole :)

Zachdeath13

Glowing Redstone
IGN: zachdeath13
Primary Class|Level: Ninja level 12
Profession|Level: Crafter level 18
How long have you been on HC?: A month or two
How often do you play on HC?: Pretty often, 5 times a week
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes, with a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Cause I am without a town and your mayor is a boss
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Because I'm a ninja and a very trustworthy gentleman
Referrals: Warmachinexp, Vexxer115
Keyword: Piggy
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- waka waka

Kam744

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: Kam744
Primary Class|Level: Ninja | 7
Profession|Level: Miner | 33
How long have you been on HC?: Almost two years.
How often do you play on HC?: Depends..
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yeah.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Malkier.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I love you guys<3
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I'm already walking around your town anyway..
Referrals: No-one (No-one loves me enough to want to be in the same town as me</3)
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well-
*shrugs*

Torod

Glowstone
IGN: Kam744
Primary Class|Level: Ninja | 7
Profession|Level: Miner | 33
How long have you been on HC?: Almost two years.
How often do you play on HC?: Depends..
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yeah.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Malkier.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I love you guys<3
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I'm already walking around your town anyway..
Referrals: No-one (No-one loves me enough to want to be in the same town as me</3)
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well-
*shrugs*

I'm your referral <3<3

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
Can we hold a vet+ meeting on sun mon or tuesday this week please. We got some stuff to talk about :)

You being new to the server is worrying to our status due to other new people who were part of our town. But I feel that shouldn't ruin it for all of you. Seeing as you are 17 and have been playing for the past days you have been on I'd like to ask this of you:

1. Maybe come onto teamspeak and talk to us for a bit. (It's honestly great to have teamspeak for this server)

2. Get a few levels, hell even come over and level with me if you want.

If you can do those than I can determine if you can be accepted. Like I said it's not fair to just not recruit people because of one asshole :)
Sure thing man! Just send me over the info for your guy's ts, and i'll hop right on! And it's completely understandable on why you don't quite trust me seeing how i'm so low. So yeah, I'll be pumping out levels as fast as possible. Hope to speak to you soon.

Bedmite

Dirt
IGN: BEDMITE
primary class/level: Warrior(future dragoon)/lvl 11
profession/level: crafter( future smith or enchanter)/lvl 11
how long have you been on HC: about a month
how often do you play HC?: about 4 times a week for about two hours each day at the max.
Do you have teamspeak: no sorry
What towns, if any, have you been in: this would be my first one.
what are your reasons for applying to wyntervale?: i am looking for a cool first town to be a part of.
why should you be accepted into wyntervale? I try to be fair try to help other people out( either with rules or in game materials.) I am a good listener and will follow instructions. and pay taxes happily
referrals: none
Keyword:piggy
I like pineapples :)

IGN: BEDMITE
primary class/level: Warrior(future dragoon)/lvl 11
profession/level: crafter( future smith or enchanter)/lvl 11
how long have you been on HC: about a month
how often do you play HC?: about 4 times a week for about two hours each day at the max.
Do you have teamspeak: no sorry
What towns, if any, have you been in: this would be my first one.
what are your reasons for applying to wyntervale?: i am looking for a cool first town to be a part of.
why should you be accepted into wyntervale? I try to be fair try to help other people out( either with rules or in game materials.) I am a good listener and will follow instructions. and pay taxes happily
referrals: none
Keyword:HCB7
I like pineapples :)

Wrong keyword
Also it would be good if you could get teamspeak even if you can't talk you can still listen.

Golden4

Dirt
IGN: Golden4
Primary Class|Level: Rogue 1
Profession|Level: Crafter 4
How long have you been on HC?: I was on a LONG time ago, like before it was really RPG and now I've just come back to it.
How often do you play on HC?: I am pretty active. Usually once a day.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I am experiencing some problems downloading TeamSpeak at the moment but I am working on it. My computer does have a built in mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Well one a long time ago when I was on the server but I don't remember the name.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: It looks like a good town that is well-ordered and one that I could be useful to.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I am active, hardworking, and willing to help in any way I can.
Referrals: Someone on /ch re. I don't remember who

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
I do not see a whitelist application for you. Are you whitelisted?

We should have a spot in the application telling them to link us to their whitelist application. A lot of times we can make a good decision about them after seeing what the proctors have said about them. Trust me we dig into their history lol.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Golden4
How long have you been on HC?: I was on a LONG time ago, like before it was really RPG and now I've just come back to it.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I am experiencing some problems downloading TeamSpeak at the moment but I am working on it. My computer does have a built in mic.

You are new to the server it seems, but I welcome noobs and hope to give them a place to live and learn. I have found your whitelist application on the minecraft forums, if you arn't still whitelisted you could easily get rewhitelisted. As for teamspeak I really recommend getting it, we should be able to help you get through your problems with it. Honestly we have a great group of people who want to help others.

Get added by nikki3point0 , Rizyq , ShadowRayvnn , iGavinnn or Vexxer115

Welcome to Wyntervale :)