• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Badgerattack
Primary Class|Level: Healer 9
Profession|Level: Crafter 15 (not sure on profession path yet)
How long have you been on HC?: About 4-5 days
How often do you play on HC?: Allmost every day (2-8h)
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I have ts3 and mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None so far
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Want to see the more social side of the server and Gavinnn told me it was good :)
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Im a nice guy, i dont care much for pvp, i love to help and make great things
Referrals: Gavinnn
Keyword: Oooak!
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well. : Im a swedish geek that sits infront of the pc most days, love to play games, altho my current big games are minecraft and EVE online. Got 2 cats.... yeah intresting, i know ^^

I would like to vouch for him. Really great guy.

Zniper555

Iron
IGN: Zniper555
Primary Class|Level: Rogue|7
Profession|Level: Crafter|8
How long have you been on HC?: 1 year
How often do you play on HC?: Multiple times a day
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: My friend is in it
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I love minecraft, and I want a fun group of people to play with
Referrals: dreamboss
Keyword: Piggy
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- I love pvping and raidin

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Zniper555
Primary Class|Level: Rogue|7
Profession|Level: Crafter|8
How long have you been on HC?: 1 year
How often do you play on HC?: Multiple times a day
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: My friend is in it
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I love minecraft, and I want a fun group of people to play with
Referrals: dreamboss
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- I love pvping and raidin

Could you tell me who your friend is please?

kane11

Dirt
IGN: Kane11
Primary Class|Level: Rogue ninja Alchemist
Profession|Level: 7
How long have you been on HC?: Three days
How often do you play on HC?: About 1 - 3 hours a day sometime even more.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: No mic right now plan on geting one very soon.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Well I have no town and this one seems nice.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I would like to contribute to the community in any way possible not because I have to but because its fun for me.
Referrals: none
Keyword: piggy
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well-

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Kane11
Primary Class|Level: Rogue ninja Alchemist
Profession|Level: 7
How long have you been on HC?: Three days
How often do you play on HC?: About 1 - 3 hours a day sometime even more.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: No mic right now plan on geting one very soon.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Well I have no town and this one seems nice.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I would like to contribute to the community in any way possible not because I have to but because its fun for me.
Referrals: none
Keyword: Wyntervale
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well-

Keyword is not correct.

nikki3point0

Legacy Supporter 3
-SNIP-

After checking your white list application, I see that Angyles has removed you until further notice. We are unable to accept your application at this time. Please reapply when you are white listed again, and we would like for you to explain what caused you to be removed from the white list in your re-application.

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
Dear Wyntervale Staff, Friends, and Family,

Yes, I admit it. I housed stolen items from Wyntervale. I am very sorry for that. I just walked in one day and my brother needed a LWC chest to store his stolen stuff. I know this is illegal, but my parents have told me all week to let my brother do what he wants due to him recently getting back from a week-long camp in a hospital anger management control facility. I will return the items and I hope you can forgive me. I am very sorry for what I have done.

Sincerly,
PwnageDude10

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Dear Wyntervale Staff, Friends, and Family,

Yes, I admit it. I housed stolen items from Wyntervale. I am very sorry for that. I just walked in one day and my brother needed a LWC chest to store his stolen stuff. I know this is illegal, but my parents have told me all week to let my brother do what he wants due to him recently getting back from a week-long camp in a hospital anger management control facility. I will return the items and I hope you can forgive me. I am very sorry for what I have done.

Sincerly,
PwnageDude10

I was starting to believe you were actually serious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm laughing.

looking-glum.jpg

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
Can we all agree to lock the town down and not recruit until we are further established? I am also offering to create an out of town safe with my donar areas so we can ensure on vet+ have access to the town shit we need. I am not dealing with something like this again. I also think after expanding we need to create an area for the new folks that is just for them until the prove they can be trusted to have access to the vault.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Can we all agree to lock the town down and not recruit until we are further established? I am also offering to create an out of town safe with my donar areas so we can ensure on vet+ have access to the town shit we need. I am not dealing with something like this again. I also think after expanding we need to create an area for the new folks that is just for them until the prove they can be trusted to have access to the vault.

I like the idea, but we want to save the upperground for housing/other buildings. We will have to discuss everything when we get some time :p

IGN: DayElectronica
Primary Class|Level: Caster:7
Profession|Level: Crafter:5
How long have you been on HC?: About three days
How often do you play on HC?: Every Day!
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I have teamspeak, and I also have a working mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I haven't been in one yet.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I would really enjoy helping this town in any way possible
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Well, I'm a very active player, and I can contribute as much as possible, growing in levels every day. Soon to assist in any PVP assistance needed.
Referrals: N/A
I make music for a living, working at festivals getting paid for my music, the genre of music I create is called: Glitch Hop. Other than that, I play a LOT of minecraft, every day in fact. Coming across this server, I realized that most of my time would be washed away by this.