• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Wyntervale
JcmJh1i.jpg
Mayor - WarmachineXP

High Council
Rizyq | Founder
Nikki3point0 | Founder

Council
llamasx3​
JacobBurkey​
Tigerpaws77​

Veterans
majorasmask
ninjagrinch​
SephirosXXI​

Members
avoriz​
brydenzx​
changhd​
chaosgrave​
kirinelf​
mezular​
nivla2525​
orito​
sykozen​
thebrute2001​
thorten​
yusei10123​

Rules|
- Follow all server rules.
- Do not steal|grief|attack members of Wyntervale OR allies.
- Respect all town members - especially council.
- Do not open chests or enter houses that are not yours (without permission).
- Do not allow outsiders inside Wyntervale's walls without permission from the Mayor or Council.
- Keyword(s): Oooak!
- Cover chests|doors with dirt blocks.
- No breaking blocks you did not place in the keep, this INCLUDES the apartments"
- Use common sense.
- Report any problems|concerns to the Mayor, High Council, or Council.

Fees & Activity|
Taxes: 20c|wk due by Sunday when a council member is online to confirm your payment. Paying ahead|multiple payments at once are encouraged.
Failure to pay taxes two weeks in a row will result in an automatic kick from town and loss of ownership of all items as payment for the missed taxes.

Finding it too hard to earn coin? Vote daily at hc.to/vote!
Plots cost 100c and are 16 x 16 in size.
Keep in mind plots can may not be taller then the keep and basements no lower then lvl 53
Apartments are free to new members.
Unexplained inactivity for two weeks results in loss of membership to town and all items left in town.

Diplomacy|
Allies:
- Oakenshire
- Vigil
- Emberhallow
Enemies:
- Umbra
- all other evil townships
Only attack non-allies/enemies if provoked.

Application|
IGN:
Profession|Level:
How long have you been on HC?:
How often do you play on HC?:
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:
What towns, if any, have you been in?:
Do you agree to the rules?:
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?:
Keyword(s):
Referrals:

IGN: danielific
Primary Class|Level: Necromancer, 19
Profession|Level: Crafter, 18
How long have you been on HC?: Like 3 weeks
How often do you play on HC?: Every day, 4-8 hours daily.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: i ahve TeamSpeak, but i don't have a mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: No towns.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I want to build a nice house, and live in a town, im looking for defense and friends.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Ill like to live in a town, to protect it and have protection, i also love to build medieval houses, and i share what i can.
Referrals: dkabot, She was a guild member.
Keyword: Wyntervale
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- Well, i like Dragons :p (My guild name is Dragon Fire) I like minecraft, also castle crashers and i love to build medieval buildings. (I don't know Why) Im also very polite, and never insult anyone, if they try to provoke me and insult me i just /ignore them
Thanks for taking a time for reading, i hope to be accepted :D

Zinijata

TNT
Application|
Note: Literacy = bonus points
Note 2: Use of TeamSpeak3 (with or without a mic) is preferred.
IGN: Zinijata
Primary Class|Level: Caster lvl 17
Profession|Level: Crafter lvl 27
How long have you been on HC?: 5 days
How often do you play on HC?: 24/7
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes, I do have it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Because I'd love to be a new addition to the town, and help it grow - and get stronger ofcourse ;-). And hopefully to make people praise the name. ^.^ + The rules are great, and you get an apartment. And the town looked nice, and so is Rizyq.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I hope to help, I mine a lot. So I could probably gain you guys a lot of resources. I could defend also. I'm trying to be as nice/helpful as possible ;-).
Referrals:Rizyq
Keyword:
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well-
Thanks for taking time to read this ^^.
Means a lot to me - Thanks.

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: danielific
Primary Class|Level: Necromancer, 19
Profession|Level: Crafter, 18
How long have you been on HC?: Like 3 weeks
How often do you play on HC?: Every day, 4-8 hours daily.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: i ahve TeamSpeak, but i don't have a mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: No towns.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I want to build a nice house, and live in a town, im looking for defense and friends.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Ill like to live in a town, to protect it and have protection, i also love to build medieval houses, and i share what i can.
Referrals: dkabot, She was a guild member.
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- Well, i like Dragons :p (My guild name is Dragon Fire) I like minecraft, also castle crashers and i love to build medieval buildings. (I don't know Why) Im also very polite, and never insult anyone, if they try to provoke me and insult me i just /ignore them
Thanks for taking a time for reading, i hope to be accepted :D
Accepted! Message me or another Council member in-game to get your invite and stuff.

IGN: Zinijata
Primary Class|Level: Caster lvl 17
Profession|Level: Crafter lvl 27
How long have you been on HC?: 5 days
How often do you play on HC?: 24/7
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes, I do have it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Because I'd love to be a new addition to the town, and help it grow - and get stronger ofcourse ;-). And hopefully to make people praise the name. ^.^ + The rules are great, and you get an apartment. And the town looked nice, and so is Rizyq.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I hope to help, I mine a lot. So I could probably gain you guys a lot of resources. I could defend also. I'm trying to be as nice/helpful as possible ;-).
Referrals:Rizyq
Keyword:
Thanks for taking time to read this ^^.
Means a lot to me - Thanks.

Could I ask you to read the first post a little more thoroughly? Want to make sure you're not leaving and blank spots on your app ;)

dalton10

A frightening Cactus!
IGN: Dalton10
Primary Class|Level:Healer 3 Going to spec Bloodmage
Profession|Level: Crafter, 2 not sure what I'm going to spec as.
How long have you been on HC?: A while now, I was banned since dragongarde, but its been resolved.
How often do you play on HC?:Everyday.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:I had a teamspeak, and I could yes.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: In Dragongarde, Panorama.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Looking for a good town.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Cause I'm friendly, and looking for a place to help grow.
Referrals: Non
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- I'm a nice guy :p

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Dalton10
Primary Class|Level:Healer 3 Going to spec Bloodmage
Profession|Level: Crafter, 2 not sure what I'm going to spec as.
How long have you been on HC?: A while now, I was banned since dragongarde, but its been resolved.
How often do you play on HC?:Everyday.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?:I had a teamspeak, and I could yes.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: In Dragongarde, Panorama.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Looking for a good town.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Cause I'm friendly, and looking for a place to help grow.
Referrals: Non
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- I'm a nice guy :p

We are denying your app for now just a bit sketchy but you try our buddies at Oakenshire :D tiny.cc/Oak

Jama4789

Dirt
IGN: Jama4789
Primary Class|Level: Rogue 19, going Ninja at 20
Profession|Level: Crafter 12, going Merchant at 30
How long have you been on HC?: 4 Days
How often do you play on HC?: Have been on everyday
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Friends, protection, and to hunt the bad guys :D
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I enjoy helping others, I enjoy playing on Herocraft, and I would love to help you guys expand and grow as a town.
Referrals:
Keyword: Oooak!

Derekson

Dirt
Hello Warmachine xD The other day you tried saving my friends and myself from those douchebags that keep killing us at our little village....but now that they know where we are, they just keep coming back. So here's my application to your town:

IGN: Derekson
Primary Class|Level: Warrior|10
Profession|Level: Crafter|16
How long have you been on HC?: Joined just a few days ago.
How often do you play on HC?: We've been getting on everyday since we joined.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes I do have Teamspeak3, and I do have a mic as well.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None, we tried creating our own but it's just a farm for Evil PvPers now =/
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: My friends and I are new to Herocraft, but we've been playing Minecraft since it came out. We all are active and would love to be a helpful part of your town, whether it be mining, crafting, PvPing, or just building. To be honest though, we want to try and get vengeance on those Evil Players that keep killing us =P lol and a Good town seems to be a "Good" place to start. haha
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Pretty much combined this into the last question xD
Referrals: None, though when ya'll came to try and save us that was pretty much what pushed us into wanting to join.

Jamiez28

Dirt
IGN: Jamiez28
Primary Class|Level: Caster/10
Profession|Level: Crafter/13
How long have you been on HC?: a few days ago
How often do you play on HC?: every day
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: yes and have a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: my group tried making one but keep getting ransacked by evil pvpers
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: looking for a community to help advance and protect others
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?:
My group and I have played minecraft for a while and would be quite active for the town
Referrals: helping us the other day made us want to join the town

nikki3point0

Legacy Supporter 3
Are you hinting towards the fact that Oak is sketchy and your town is better?! :mad:
Not at all. We merely suggested it for the simple fact that Oak is more developed than Wyntervale is at the moment, and therefore Oak might be more capable of handling such a questionable circumstance than Wyntervale at this time. <3

S0fa_k1ng

Coal
IGN: S0fa_K1ng (the o is a zero)
Primary Class|Level: necromancer 43
Profession|Level: crafter 6
How long have you been on HC?: 1 month
How often do you play on HC?: every day
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: yes, without a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: none
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I was looking for a town to join via /re, and warmachineXP posted a link to here.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I play often and enjoy building.
Referrals: none
I like pizza.

Torod

Glowstone
IGN: Torod
Primary Class|Level: Cleric|32 I'm also a master runeblade, 50-something dragoon and 30 something paladin and and 20-ish bard.
Profession|Level: Miner|29 I'm also a master Alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: one year in 12 days
How often do you play on HC?: It depends on how much I have to do in school. But Almost once a day (I talk to you guys in TS everytime I'm on)
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do have teamspeak, and I have a working microphone, however my Swedish accent may sometimes be hard to understand.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Dragongarde: Windhelm, HalloweenTown and Imperium. Bastion: Malkier and Newerth
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I have alot of reasons to make this application. First of all is that my current town is kind of inactive if you live in my TimeZone (GMT+1). The second reason is that I know alot of the people since they used to be old Malkierians and later Oaken. My third reason is that I love building, and since this town is pretty new, I think I can find alot of enjoyment helping you build this town. My fourth reason is that I don't really play on this server anymore, because I don't really enjoy it. I think playing with my old friends may help me start enjoying the server again and maybe playing actively again. The fifth reason I have to apply is that Vexxer115 is my wife and he loves me to much to let us be separated.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Well first of all, I'm a really nice and helpful guy. I'm also experienced with managing a town since I was a council Member in Malkier and later third in command before it became inactive.
Referrals: Vexxer115
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- Well, as previously stated, I'm swedish and 16 years old. I spend alot of my free time studying or with my friends, but I do play in the mornings and in the evenings after I'm done studying. I also enjoy running alot, wich you may even call my hobby, and I also work out regularily at the local gym.