• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

MajorasMask

Ungodly
IGN: MajorasMask
Primary Class|Level: Wizard, Level 38.
Profession|Level: Mason, Merchant (Mastered), Farmer.
How long have you been on HC?: 2 years.
How often do you play on HC?: Depends on what's happening. I'm active on the forums.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I have a mic, and I use TS.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Paragon, Oakenshire and Mineris.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Wyntervale looks like a very active town, with a pleasant community. I'd like to join the fun. I also know a few people from Oakenshire, and I feel I could get along well with the community if I wasn't building giant TVs all the time. And if I do go crazy again, i'll build the TV, along with all my other things, at least 100 blocks away from the town. Beyond that, even. At the moment, I have a giant TV near Mineris. That is far enough, right??
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I can help build stuff, provide items.... I can't offer so much, I have limits. Many limits. Like, this one time, I found tons of stacks of raw beef, or pork, but I couldn't cook it because I didn't have any coal. It's things like this, the little things, which make me upset. Then again, I realised that, with a little bit of effort, I could turn some wood into charcoal and cook the food. Mouths were fed that day, and people were happy. Especially myself. It's times like these which keep me going.
Referrals:
Keyword: OAAAKAAKAAAAKAA!!!!! *Oooak!*

Where can i find the name of the TS and the password?

Btw, try updating the member list once in a while.

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: hunterlion1
Primary Class|Level: Rogue/10
Profession|Level: Crafter/6
How long have you been on HC?: 3 days
How often do you play on HC?: Usually an hour or more per day.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes, I have teamspeak3 with a mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: My brother is in it.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I am loyal, I will help with whatever, and I am a good fighter.
Referrals: PwnageDude10 (I am his brother posting on his account)
Keyword: Oooak!

Arvic12

Dirt
IGN: Arvic12
Primary Class|Level: Noob Caster
Profession|Level: Lvl 7 Crafter -_-
How long have you been on HC?: Today
How often do you play on HC?: Im looking for a server that's not pay to win. This is not pay to win. Chances are "Im staying"
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I can get it. I can use mic. Im Filipino, dont make fun of my accent D: I dont talk a lot while busy though :/
What towns, if any, have you been in?: N/A Never joined any
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: A good town :D.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I am planning to become a miner. If you have an enchanter and get a Fortune III pickaxe, I'll be able to mine much easier 'cause I'll will be able to get 4 Diamonds in one ore. :D
Referrals: tigerpaws77, warmachine :D
Keyword: Oooaaakkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iGavinnn

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: iGavinnn
Primary Class|Level: Rouge specing to ninja
Profession|Level: Miner 60
How long have you been on HC?: Month and a half
How often do you play on HC?: All day everyday
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes and with
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Oak and umbra
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I love the people.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Because I am the one and only iGavinnn.
Referrals: My two bbys nikki3point0 Warmachinexp
Keyword: Oooak (confused as to why 0.o)

nikki3point0

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: iGavinnn
Primary Class|Level: Rouge specing to ninja
Profession|Level: Miner 60
How long have you been on HC?: Month and a half
How often do you play on HC?: All day everyday
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes and with
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Oak and umbra
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I love the people.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Because I am the one and only iGavinnn.
Referrals: My two bbys nikki3point0 Warmachinexp
Keyword: Oooak (confused as to why 0.o)
YES! <3

Grandsoulking

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:Grandsoulking
Primary Class|Level:60 Dragoon, 60, Beguiler| current: 47 Necromancer
Profession|Level:Alchemist| 60
How long have you been on HC?: A year but stopped playing recently came back a couple of months ago
How often do you play on HC?: Everyday
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I can use team speak with a mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Outerrim left because of difference of opinions
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I like the town and the people in it.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I feel as though Wyntervale may be the town that can truly accept me.
Referrals:WarmachineXP
Keyword:Wyntervale
Additional info: I switch classes once there mastered but always return to whichever class is needed to help others. I'm also a decent builder and great gatherer of resources.
Thanks for taking time to read this ^^.
Means a lot to me - Thanks.

dreamboss

Dirt
IGN: dreamboss
Primary Class|Level: Paladin 1
Profession|Level: Crafter 5, --> farmer
How long have you been on HC?: 2 weeks
How often do you play on HC?: not often yet, just starting
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: yes
What towns, if any, have you been in?: none
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: interest was shown to me, therefor i shall return the favor
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: good morals, active player, great creativity and OCD
Referrals: rizeq
Keyword: Oooak!
Long time Minecraft player. I'm really hoping to get into a town and learn about this server. Herocraft seems like a well organized and developed server. I prefer to build and organize but I've got PvP skills as well.

nikki3point0

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry I was really tired when I posted that

Keyword:Oooak!

GG XD
I don't see anything wrong with your application, and we'd love to have you on board! Welcome to Wyntervale. :) Either Warmachine, Rizyq, ShadowRavynn or myself will send you an invite next time we're on. (or just msg us and be like yo) P:

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: dreamboss

Looking at your profile I couldn't find your whitelist application. So either you aren't whitelisted or I'm just dumb :p If you aren't white listed then please do so and reply to me with a link after you get accepted :)

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Looking at your profile I couldn't find your whitelist application. So either you aren't whitelisted or I'm just dumb :p If you aren't white listed then please do so and reply to me with a link after you get accepted :)

He was accepted on the MCF with no problems.

millaman

Dirt
IGN: millaman
Primary Class|Level: Rogue| Level 1
Profession|Level: Crafter| Level 2
How long have you been on HC?: A few days
How often do you play on HC?: Just about everyday
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I can get one and a mic may be usable
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: The town seems friendly and hospitable
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: It is a new town and I want to be part of the next big thing :D
Referrals: Saw RizyQ mention it in chat
Keyword: Piggy!
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- I have played on faction servers for the past year and have loads of experience with that but thought to try something new out. I want to learn the ways of HeroCraft!

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: mikehk
Primary Class|Level: pyromancer-60
Profession|Level: farmer-32 (can switch to smith if needed... dont really wanna though. smith-60)
How long have you been on HC?: about 8 months
How often do you play on HC?: whenever I'm in the mood, whenever i'm not playing dota or WoW.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I have TS3, i can listen, and I can talk on weekends.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: eclipse, outerrim
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: moving out of outerrim
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: You all love me?
Referrals: WarmachineXP
Keyword: Piggy
Decent at PvP, I can hold my own 1v1 unless against samurai or disciple, and the occasional ninja that knows how to play their class.

IGN: Badgerattack
Primary Class|Level: Healer 9
Profession|Level: Crafter 15 (not sure on profession path yet)
How long have you been on HC?: About 4-5 days
How often do you play on HC?: Allmost every day (2-8h)
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I have ts3 and mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None so far
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Want to see the more social side of the server and Gavinnn told me it was good :)
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Im a nice guy, i dont care much for pvp, i love to help and make great things
Referrals: Gavinnn
Keyword: Piggy
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well. : Im a swedish geek that sits infront of the pc most days, love to play games, altho my current big games are minecraft and EVE online. Got 2 cats.... yeah intresting, i know ^^