• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Shin Kyoto [32] ~KRS~ We're basically the new Rens!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
0)Dielan9999
1)gabizou
2)ironee212 (x)
3)Fallenantec
4)robacollver (x)
5)Drastikos
6)DanVonTrap (x)
7)dysprous
8)Trigeno
9)Elmeerkat
10)Domitius (x)
11)bobeatjim
12)AnthemofGrimm
13)Bertolo
14)PineappleChicken (x)
15)deztroyer97
16)kingtom404
17)colley619
18)DaShniper
19)Minimike96
20)Disketa777
21)diffuse
22)kongrave
23)sandman7227
24)xahdphad
25) Cortex43
26)Tstir
27)Pumpapa
28)BaileySpencer
29)Blueghost141

Honorary Citizens:
Carmeops (Ex-SIC)

Inactive citizens:
JesseZe (reasons unknown)
Tomass6669 (broken computer)
PineappleChicken (off to some kind of camp)
Audiemurphy135 (reasons unknown)
Deadandown (MC account got hacked and the hacker played on HC with hacks, resulting in a ban)
Amgorma (banned)
Applelove (reasons unknown, will be moving from SK soon)
Elroy (reasons unknown, will be moving from SK soon)
collosalpea (reasons unknown)
Phumlaphee
kohu
leka213

Citizens to transefer to Fudoshi upon getting township status:
0)robacollver
1)PineappleChicken
2)whitestallion32
3)CaduceusGUILT
4)kingtom404
5)DaShniper

Updated with citizen audit files compared.
Citizens awating 3 day rule:

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Mind you unless i see people from the inactive lists actually talk to me (i know who you are) in game, I won't put you back on the citizen list (active that is) and after 2 weeks of inactivity, depending on how much you've done for krs, will be moved out of the list or placed in the honorary citizens list (or kept on the inactive for a while). There are some people who are citizens that i'm sure i've seen online but aren't on the list, i'll reverify later.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Are you gonna continue having two signature pictures? :p

AudieMurphy135

Soulsand
Also, you can ask roba. He said hi to me when I was on, but I was lagging so bad that I don't know if anything I said went through. =/ Had the same problem a week before last, too. I'll probably hop on in a day or two and see if it's better.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
You may also want to try backing up all your single player data/map packs/mods/whatever and delete your .minecraft folder and just re-do it :p

It may improve performance

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
You're more than free to come and visit. Dielan and robacollver and some others should be online :D

AudieMurphy135

Soulsand
Ok i'll re add you audie :) Thanks for the heads up

Btw, i saw some signs of yours got wiped, check your chests and make sure your stuff is safe, its a wierd but that wipes out chests and signs. So if you have issues, be sure to /PE it!
Just logged on a couple of minutes ago. My LWC'd chest was wiped, along with all of my non-LWC'd ones. =/

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Submit a petition at your chests and I'll assign it (or another guide) will assign it to Admins. Its something to do with the code for Minecraft server itself. Don't let it discourage you though.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
i will be getting a new account next week!!!! and about my other account, it wasnt banned because of hacks it was banned because i talked to lucky and had him ban it

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes he is banned, everybody saw it coming, yet nobody expected it to happen.

Anyways we're glad to have you back! See you soon. The town has gotten bigger since you logged in last, and fudoshi is a township now.

We are also redoing our government. Our founders are the current council, but we never vote on stuff. So we will continue to recognize our founders, but we are going to elect people to positions we need to fill who WANT it. So if you apply yourself you can help us do important things if you want :p

Still working out what those elected positions exactly are. Like someone to handle money(probably me or gab), food, redstone(everybody needs it), recruitment, manual laborer gathering, that kind of stuff :p

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Name: xexorian (kevin)
Age(optional): 23
Path: Crafter
Class(if applicable): (engineer when applicable)
Additional info: I like noteblock homes. I am waiting on the forums to reflect my change in citizenship from SSS back to KRS.