• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Shin Kyoto [32] ~KRS~ We're basically the new Rens!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I already paid for this week last monday :p Forgot we were a week in advance or the taxes.

Was paid on 7/11/11
2011-07-11_114511.png
\

Also Dielan, please put up a
with dates when it was paid in the first post so that admins know who paid and who didn't. Thank you :D

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
im sorry to say this but, my account has been jacked and the password changed, so i got the account banned on HeroCraft by lucky.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
My question is this: If you donated to T3 status, how do you not have money to buy your own account?

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
because i dont have a job and not a lot of money, most of my money goes to gas and taking my girlfriend out

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes I received my tour. I am currently living in the inn. I haven't been able to get on in a while unfortunately.

Exellent! I've been entertaining guests IRL for this week and can't get on much myself. However my SICs Dysperous, Drastikos, our king gabizou, or KRS council member ironee212(on my behalf) can get you your plot for you in my absence. So just look for their names in our chat :)

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
CITIZEN AUDIT

Please update your current citizen list.
Citizen audit on Tuesday, August 2nd.