• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Shin Kyoto [32] ~KRS~ We're basically the new Rens!

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Here is our citizen application format
Name: Detarbilate IGN Michael IRL
Age(optional):
Path: Rouge
Class(if applicable):
Additional info: Just started

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Feel free to get with us in game Detarbilate in /ch krs

Just so you know, type /ch krs alone into your chat bar, and ask if anybody's online. I myself won't be online until tomorrow but I do believe Robacollver and Kingtom404 are online. They could bring you to KRS and show you around :)

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
yah man i would love to help, is my house still there? could i be the recruiter? i did it before i was the mayor of nagori on the old map so i feel like i know what im doing

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Youre house is still there like before. The signs and chests might have been wiped due to a chest bug, you might be able to /pe it, assuming it's understood by the staff person that helps you that your last account was Deadandown and you asked to be unwhitelisted after your account was compromised.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
alright thanks, i will try, i will have to start over in levels and stuff but i will be ok, i just miss you guys and KRS

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
We miss you too Dead. You may want to look over the wiki and the announcents board. The Heroes mod itself has changed much. You might find yourself wanting to pick something different this time.

kelvin

Wood
Here is our citizen application format
Name: kelvindavid
Age(optional):13
Path: going to be caster
Class(if applicable):
Additional info: I have a friend here (detarbilate )

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
glad to see you guys doing well :) and happy to still be considered as honorary citizen even if i don't play Herocraft anymore :)

(but while making my name in color, can you use something else than blue? i hate the color blue more than everything :p)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
glad to see you guys doing well :) and happy to still be considered as honorary citizen even if i don't play Herocraft anymore :)

(but while making my name in color, can you use something else than blue? i hate the color blue more than everything :p)

It is done :) Also I didn't know you were a broster :p lol my brother (whose minecraft name is) Disketa777 is too lol :p Also I was thinking of you when I changed my skin to this: http://www.minecraftskins.com/api.php?mode=preview&type=both&id=60706

Also @kelvin sounds good come to coords 1700, -500 and have a look around town!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Generally the HeroCraft Whitelisting Team is on the ball but it may take form 5 minutes to 2 hours to get whitelisted (our proctors are very thorough when investigating applications and avoiding liars and hackers etc.). I do whitelist on occasion but right now its difficult to do so as my laptop is on its final moments of usable life (takes 2 full minutes to actually load chrome up to a solid pace after opening 5 different tabs). When I get back to the states though, I'm expecting to resume full duty as a part of the whitelisting team. (Guides are upgraded from Proctors, we help new people and sort through petitions in game).

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
I didn't know you were a broster :p

Also I was thinking of you when I changed my skin to this: http://www.minecraftskins.com/api.php?mode=preview&type=both&id=60706
The bests of us end in the herd of the bros :p

and, yeah, that good old creeper face :) even if i left herocraft, even if i didn't stay in dark tide (don't liked it neither) and finally ended in a little server with low amount of players, i think i'll keep using the blasphemy flag, in the memory of the good old times, when herocraft was all i wanted as a server ;)