• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Shin Kyoto [32] ~KRS~ We're basically the new Rens!

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Gab i like your
Brutalacerate: "Fuck, you wanna get slapped?" "Just give me the fucking Capri Sun!"

AudieMurphy135

Soulsand
So in case any of you are wondering where I've been, I simply became bored of Minecraft for the moment, and probably won't start playing regularly until September (when 1.8 is released).

However, I still log on every once in a while to make sure my LWC does not disappear, and that I remain a citizen of Shin Kyoto. Last time I logged in was last Wednesday (August 3rd), so I'll be logging in for a little bit sometime this week.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
So in case any of you are wondering where I've been, I simply became bored of Minecraft for the moment, and probably won't start playing regularly until September (when 1.8 is released).

However, I still log on every once in a while to make sure my LWC does not disappear, and that I remain a citizen of Shin Kyoto. Last time I logged in was last Wednesday (August 3rd), so I'll be logging in for a little bit sometime this week.

Sounds good Audie, hope to see you more after adventure update :D

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Dielan I'm gonna go on vacation from Aug 21 to Aug 27. Just to let you knoow
Thanks for the heads up detar!

Oh btw i noticed the sign on the house you took, that house kinda belongs to Audie murphy XD would it be possible to move to a different plot? I know audie is inactive but he keeps in touch lol :p

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
No rush :p Audie's not coming back till september. I'm just sure he'll want his house back. I had Kainzo roll back his chests when I noticed he got the same sign/chest wipe bug(literally you log in one day and all sign text and items in chests are gone) i got next door, but he didn't roll back the signs.