• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Shin Kyoto [32] ~KRS~ We're basically the new Rens!

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
First, what's a founder have to do to get on the Citizen list??

well, since i'm SiC it will be pretty lie to pretend being a good town

real good towns forbid their citizen to steal or kill from others, except enemy, Neutral are more "do what you want" and Evil are "Go kill everyone, and spread the name of our lord among the whole world!"

so, I think we should stay in "neutral" ;) sorry if some of us wanted "good" but i can't do good for long, i need to steal or i get mad ^^

I gotta say I like carm's influence as SiC, his form of alignment works quite well for me. ;)
The stealing is meh, but the evilness is yeh..

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Guys we have to start recruiting we only have 16 citizens and were guna have 3 towns so we need at least 15 or more people to join KRS.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I know roba. Like mentioned in private YOU and Dan need to get your stuff done ^__^ it will make recruitment easier :)

Also, to all those viewing this topic; YES the future kingdom of KRS is recruiting more members! We are a very friendly community still going strong from the last map. We are relaxed, we help each other out, we have plenty of resources to share with the people, we have a safe place to store your valuables if you cannot afford LWC, and we try not to condone nor condemn your actions outside of town, like Carm's legendary stealing :)

Apply today! Get with us ingame @ /ch krs !!!!

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Do you have to take Dan, Pine, and me off the citizen list now that we have Fudoshi and Tokyo 3 apps?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
We are township!! One of the townships to become town on the first day!! WOOT!!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Man it makes me feel worth it to not have actually gone from the server and kept this going. You guys really rock :D

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Please add these people to the cit list in 3 days:
deztroyer97
CaduceusGUILT
kingtom404
colley619

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
So is CaduceusGUILT with Fudoshi because dielan said he was with Fudoshi so i put him on charter but hes on 3day waiting list here

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh I forgot to mention, I updated the first post with KRS's personal forum, anyone and everyone is encouraged to join, both citizens and allies of KRS alike!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Dielan, DaShniper isn't on the list, he's been with us for a while now too (pineapple recruited him)

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
now that i leave and Dead is back, i vote for him to take my place as SiC of Shin Kyoto ;)

goodbye

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I will take Dead into consideration with your vote in mind Carmeops. You will be missed o' Robber of Herocraft! No one will live up to your legacy. You were also an amazing SIC. :') have fun in your future endeavors.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I just paid Kainzo 300c for taxes.
2011-07-05_171203.png

Not sure whether its what was due or wehther i just paid another week in advance. (we can pay a few weeks in advance i believe)