• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
futurama_good_news_everyone.jpg

Verstad is officially a tax haven. No longer will you have to pay the weekly tax. Our surface plot program has been successful thus far and will suffice us for a long time.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: irishman81
Time zone: Eastern U.S.
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 weeks
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I would like to help and watch a town grow and prosper. I enjoy pvping as a group and working with others.
Will you help with town projects?: of course
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give a good fighter and a talented builder. I can also give someone who can be helpful and loyal to the community.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can get it
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Agreed
Tell us about yourself: I am a talented builder and have an eye for design. I can help with pretty much any project, be it pvp, building, gathering resources, etc.
Referrals: None

10apes

Gold
Application
IGN: irishman81
Time zone: Eastern U.S.
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 weeks
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I would like to help and watch a town grow and prosper. I enjoy pvping as a group and working with others.
Will you help with town projects?: of course
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give a good fighter and a talented builder. I can also give someone who can be helpful and loyal to the community.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can get it
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Agreed
Tell us about yourself: I am a talented builder and have an eye for design. I can help with pretty much any project, be it pvp, building, gathering resources, etc.
Referrals: None
Accepted, welcome to Verstad. Contact a manager online to set you up in Barrackston. There you will have a temporary plot for about a week before you are an official town member. If you help other people and be kind to town members this proccess will move much faster.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
ok thank you, could you specify the names of managers?
Thanks!

10apes

Gold
Xargun, kotagrizzly, leftovers5... you can ask anyone who got accepted already in this forum to see if any managers are online.

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
Application
IGN: Forzakenangel
Time zone: PST (Southern California)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior ==> Dragoon or Samurai, or Rouge ==> Ninja, Crafter ==> Miner
How long have you been on HC?: Almost a year
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a town where I can be a part of a small community. I enjoy the cooperative side of video games the most, whether that game be anything from Minecraft to DayZ.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give you my building experience, Manual Labor, and my PvP experience as well.
What towns have you been in?: Riften
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Server restart
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can do both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I joined Herocraft about a year ago now and enjoyed every minute of it. I stopped playing for about 3 months because my laptop was very slow and incredibly stressful to play, but I recently upgraded and now want to get back into the swing of things. I used to play against leftovers in the last map and would get crushed by his Ranger skills but that is when I was playing of a 6 year old laptop and a track pad. But now i'm back and eager to play again.
Referrals: Epicwin324

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Forzakenangel
Time zone: PST (Southern California)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior ==> Dragoon or Samurai, or Rouge ==> Ninja, Crafter ==> Miner
How long have you been on HC?: Almost a year
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a town where I can be a part of a small community. I enjoy the cooperative side of video games the most, whether that game be anything from Minecraft to DayZ.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give you my building experience, Manual Labor, and my PvP experience as well.
What towns have you been in?: Riften
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Server restart
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can do both
Tell us about yourself: I joined Herocraft about a year ago now and enjoyed every minute of it. I stopped playing for about 3 months because my laptop was very slow and incredibly stressful to play of, but I recently upgraded and now want to get back into the swing of things. I used to play against leftovers in the last map and would get crushed by his Ranger skills but that is when I was playing of a 6 year old laptop and a track pad. But now i'm back and eager to play again.
Referrals: Epicwin324
Accepted... I remember you being in Riften haha.

kjoseph98

TNT
Application
IGN: kjoseph98
Time Zone: Eastern U.S.
Classes: I am a level 15 wizard/level 15 crafter.
How long have you been on HC?: 3 weeks.
Why do you want to join?: I want to be part of a group and feel like I can make a lasting impact that helps all.
Will you help with town projects?: No doubt.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am great at PvP and strategy, as well as building and fortifying areas.
What towns have you been in?: I have not been in any towns yet. I hoping this will be the first.
Why did you leave them?: I have not been in any towns.
Do you have Teamspeak?: If it isn't regular chat, then I can get it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I am great at building and PvP, as well as being a team player. I am often enjoyable and try to make every experience with me the best it can be.
Referrals: irishman81

Application
IGN: kjoseph98
Time Zone: Eastern U.S.
Classes: I am a level 15 wizard/level 15 crafter.
How long have you been on HC?: 3 weeks.
Why do you want to join?: I want to be part of a group and feel like I can make a lasting impact that helps all.
Will you help with town projects?: No doubt.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am great at PvP and strategy, as well as building and fortifying areas.
What towns have you been in?: I have not been in any towns yet. I hoping this will be the first.
Why did you leave them?: I have not been in any towns.
Do you have Teamspeak?: If it isn't regular chat, then I can get it.
Tell us about yourself: I am great at building and PvP, as well as being a team player. I am often enjoyable and try to make every experience with me the best it can be.
Referrals: irishman81

Accepted you will need to contact a manager in game to get setup in the barracks have fun and hope you have a good time

Mad_Stan

Iron
IGN: Mad_Stan
Time zone: MST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Paladin/Miner
How long have you been on HC?: A month or so.
Why do you want to join?: Was Talking with kotagrizzly on TS seems like a fun town.
Will you help with town projects?: Certainly.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I love having fun as a group, and I am always looking to help others.
What towns have you been in?: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, both.
Tell us about yourself: I am 33 married with a 6 year old son and a 3 year old daughter, from Utah, and I work in IT.
Referrals: ..... I am so lonely ......

IGN: Mad_Stan
Time zone: MST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Paladin/Miner
How long have you been on HC?: A month or so.
Why do you want to join?: Was Talking with kotagrizzly on TS seems like a fun town.
Will you help with town projects?: Certainly.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I love having fun as a group, and I am always looking to help others.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, both.
Tell us about yourself: I am 33 married with a 6 year old son and a 3 year old daughter, from Utah, and I work in IT.
Referrals: ..... I am so lonely ......

Accepted you did forget to place me as a referral but i hope you enjoy the town and if you have questions please contact any of our managers

Riksuks

Coal
IGN: Riksuks
Time zone: Europe, Finland
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: 10 months or more
Why do you want to join?: Because I'm not in any town and this looks awesome.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'll help people if they need it and I'll protect this town.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can listen.
Tell us about yourself: I'm pretty good at building and killing. I bought minecraft 2 years ago and I've been playing it so long.
Referrals:

Accepted for barracks please contact a manager in game they will set you up in the barracks
you will be in the barracks for a short period o we can get to know you. This is nothing personal
we do it to prevent destructive people from being able to damage our member's property. Have a
great day and I hope to see you around

Tigobitties123

Legacy Supporter 6
If you guys get a chance finally finished my spawn plot! 200 40, won't be that active now that I got it done if you need any supplies or anything just pm me on the forums!

IGN: NOYESINATOR
Time zone:Eastern U.S.
Classes:Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?:2 weeks
Why do you want to join?:I want to be a part of a community and help make the town as awesome as possible.
Will you help with town projects?:Definitely, any way I can
What can you give to us, as a community?:I can help build and I also hope to be an engineer and would help with redstone.
What towns have you been in?:None
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:no
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I am good at redstone and building, and I am will to help with any project. I'm ecited about playing with my friends in the town and meeting new people.
Referrals:irishman81, kjoseph98

I would like to meet you in game you are accepted you will need to meet with a manager in game and have them set you up in the barracks. The barracks will be your home until one of LO's people can get to know you and vouch for you. This process is nothing personal it is to prevent The people in Verstad from getting trolled