• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Why would I fix it? I'm not a coder lmao

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Thought you said you guys didn't care enough to fix it and that it wasn't important. o.o
We don't. But I was just wondering why you tagged me in that post :p
I'm not the person that would fix it if we were.

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
I now have a gold ingot chest shop set up in the town hall ill be buying 1 gold ingot for 8.2c :)

mik1234

Wood
Application
IGN: mik1234
Time zone:-5:00GTM
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue,Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I started playing on Herocraft since april last year.
Why do you want to join?: My friends and I were looking for a reliable town where we can be protected. I also want to be with an established community where I can meet new people.
Will you help with town projects?: Definitely, I love working working with other people and I love to make nice buildings.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help out in combat,town projects and gathering materials if needed.
What towns have you been in?: I have been in Eclipse but I left because they were immature and everytime we would talk in Teamspeak they would speak to us rudely since I was new to the town. I have also been in Panorama until the uptade came.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Eclipse because they were immature little kids who were impolite.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have Teamspeak and a mic to communicate with people in the town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I have read the rules and agree to the rules of the town.
Tell us about yourself:I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha and I have experience with PvP. I used to be a Samurai in the previous HC update, but i decided to have a change.
Referrals: EasX

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
A
Application
IGN: mik1234
Time zone:-5:00GTM
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue,Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I started playing on Herocraft since april last year.
Why do you want to join?: My friends and I were looking for a reliable town where we can be protected. I also want to be with an established community where I can meet new people.
Will you help with town projects?: Definitely, I love working working with other people and I love to make nice buildings.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help out in combat,town projects and gathering materials if needed.
What towns have you been in?: I have been in Eclipse but I left because they were immature and everytime we would talk in Teamspeak they would speak to us rudely since I was new to the town. I have also been in Panorama until the uptade came.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Eclipse because they were immature little kids who were impolite.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have Teamspeak and a mic to communicate with people in the town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I have read the rules and agree to the rules of the town.
Tell us about yourself:I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha and I have experience with PvP. I used to be a Samurai in the previous HC update, but i decided to have a change.
Referrals: EasX
Accepted. Welcome to Verstad.

Tes_XD

Iron
Application
IGN: Tes_XD
Time zone:5:00GTM
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on Herocraft since last April.
Why do you want to join?: Mik1234, EasX and I were all looking for a town until we came across Verstad. I would love to join your town, to meet new people, to stay safe, and to help out.
Will you help with town projects?:Without a doubt. I love building when I have a nice team to work with.
What can you give to us, as a community?:I can help out in raids, future projects, and anything else I am required to do.
What towns have you been in?:I have been in Eclipse and Panorama.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Eclipse because it was being run by a bunch of kids, who were immature, and they stole from me. I was in Panorama until the Update.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I do have Teamspeak. I can talk, and listen. If you have Skype I can talk to you there as well.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have read the rules and I agree.
Tell us about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft ever since last year. This is the first PvP server I have played on, and I really do like it. I was a Necromance before the update, but I would like to try warrior out this time around.
Referrals:EasX, Mik1234

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
IGN: Tes_XD
Time zone:5:00GTM
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on Herocraft since last April.
Why do you want to join?: Mik1234, EasX and I were all looking for a town until we came across Verstad. I would love to join your town, to meet new people, to stay safe, and to help out.
Will you help with town projects?:Without a doubt. I love building when I have a nice team to work with.
What can you give to us, as a community?:I can help out in raids, future projects, and anything else I am required to do.
What towns have you been in?:I have been in Eclipse and Panorama.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Eclipse because it was being run by a bunch of kids, who were immature, and they stole from me. I was in Panorama until the Update.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I do have Teamspeak. I can talk, and listen. If you have Skype I can talk to you there as well.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have read the rules and I agree.
Tell us about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft ever since last year. This is the first PvP server I have played on, and I really do like it. I was a Necromance before the update, but I would like to try warrior out this time around.
Referrals:EasX, Mik1234
Accepted. Speak with themeoff or leftovers5 ingame.
I'll be on later today.

Darklonso

Iron
Application
IGN: Darklonso
Time zone: -5 GTM
How long have you been on HC?: I have started Herocraft in April, but restarted playing a few days ago.
Why do you want to join?: My friends & I were looking around for a town, and we came across Verstad. This town seems powerful, and I would like to help out in a fun, respectable town.
Will you help with town projects?: Designing is one of my specialities, and yes when I'm online I will certainly help with any project.
What can you give to us, as a community?:Help building and designing structures, aid in combat, and anything that needs to be done I will help with.
What towns have you been in? None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both? I do not have a Teamspeak, but I can make one and I use Skype often as well.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a fun person to talk to, always kind with other players, and love competitive activities. I've played minecraft since late alpha as well.
Referrals: EasX, mik1234, Tes_XD

Cardboardking

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN: Cardboardking
Time zone: Central european time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): healer/crafter
How long have you been on HC?:for 2 weeks
Why do you want to join?: my friend asked me to join this time and i liked it
Will you help with town projects?: of course i will
What can you give to us, as a community?: everything you need
What towns have you been in?: in none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: i can
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: My real name is Albert, i live in Munchen, i also play league of legends and call of duty mw, i am a true minecrafter im ready to help you out in any troubles
Referrals: Gorre