• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I think that he should also be required to duel me to the death :p AND refund all the arrows. Also @tabletop if you are wanting to join please read our first page and fill out a proper application.

tabletop

Gold
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: Because you seem to be a very likeable bunch of fellows and I need a change from Communism.
How long have you been on the server?: Since December 2010
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Healer Cleric, Crafter whateverthetownneeds
Past towns?: Communist Collective
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Veteran experience with HC and many hours of play each week. I am very disciplined and follow directions without delay.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Well I thought that was a given. accepted tabletop! I like your application , and make sure to look over our allies citizen lis, and check peoples towns before attacking.

SirRofl1

Wood
IGN: Sirrofl360
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I would like to join your city because I hear it is a very good and loving community. My old city (Communist Collective) has become a complete disaster as we have had all our supplies stolen by "Deadandown" and his crew.
How long have you been on the server?: I was a part of Artemis on the old map.
What will your class be (Spec included)?:I am currently a level 14 dreadknight, rapidly leveling and a level 12 crafter. I will spec whatever is needed for the city for crafter.
Past towns?: Artemis, Communist Collective.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Well, as I said I am willing to spec crafter for whatever is needed. I am also a level 14 dreadknight so I feel I will be very helpful when PvPing. I will also assist whenever needed for buildings.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I think it MAY be safe to post our cords on the forums, after all we already have raiders that can't get in or do anything, plus half the world knows where we live :p

CulticShadow

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Death030
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: Well, my previous Town, Communist Collective, collapsed in a horrible mess, and a couple of my buds from that Town switched over to Lightforge.
How long have you been on the server?: I've been on the server right after graveyards were introduced.
What will you class be (Spec included)?: I'm a level 20 caster, going to spec into Necromancer.
Past towns?: Communist Collective.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: After spec I plan on porting the group to the Nether whenever needed, I primarily resource gather. Diamonds, Gold, Iron, Redstone, Unrefined wood, and anything asked. I'm great at farming aswell. I'm a trustworthy friend and a relatively good builder. If needed, after spec I'd love to PvP and help defend/attack what is asked.
Thanks for taking the time to review this application!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You should edit the first post a little, kinda messy :/ Also, i haven't noticed before now that you also used your reserved 2# post for Town gold service, lol. Just like Canterlot, *Brofist/hoof

donnymeyer

Obsidian
when i heard of CC the first thing that popped into my mind was "a communist city? i thought we learned from the russians!"

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Seeing what happened in LF lately about townies stealing from each other makes me think. I will work out some new advanced rules to prevent that townies in Canterlot steal from each other and how to deal with it. Will make it to be so fair as possible for both parts. Will post my ideas here if you're interested @WoleverEntun . Will start on it tomorrow, this is a serious problem and has to be dealt with quick, fair and correctly.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
So I am planning on making a more structured way of making decisions in LF, Seeing as we are now becoming quite a big town. It will have a council as outlined below.
Mayor WoleverEntun 8 votes Veto power of anything
Owner(Diavolo1988)~6 votes~veto power
Manager(Haxnn, Wildarm5)~4 votes
Veteran~2 votes
Citizen~1 vote~maybe

It would be a majority vote, So say that relations broke down with the rest of XD, we could vote on what to do, and motion could be brought forward, and then approved or disapproved by the council.
Give me your ideas! yes? no? maybe so?
EDIT: This also gives much more incentive to donate and work for your rank

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
It would depend mostly on the player, and how much work he does for the town, yet I would say approx: 1k for veteran,
2k for manager up or down abit.
EDIT: We have more replies than Lorien!