• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Heres my house, as you seem to like pictures:
cZ5ir.jpg
You can see my house in that pic.............Behind entuns:(. On a brighter topic.. Look at my pretty new sig
vvvvvvv​

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok just today I banked 85 gold and so I have about 2k, I belive entun has 2800 and 80gold (700c about) so intotal the town funds = 5.5k!! Only an easy 14.5k away from town :D. If you have some money and don't ever donate, let me ask you these questions:

1) What is the point of money?
2) Why do YOU need the money?
3) What can you actualy do with the money?
4) WHY ARE YOU HOARDING ALL THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
5) Don't you want to donate to the tow? :)

In short we need money to upgrade the town. There is really ony 3 or 4 reasons for money:

Towns/ upgrading town
Specing
keeping shops up
buying redstone or other small things you may need to supply after death.

So please donate your money!!!!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You should make a Lightforge bank with an info post at your town thread. For an example of it, see my thread post 2#

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I want to live in a safe town without being afraid of being robbed and be able to live peacefully building and mining :).
How long have you been on the server?: 1 week now.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Ranger(Rogue)/Engineer.
Past towns?: the non-official town MoonFall.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am a very good redstoner (the reason why I will be an engineer). Besides I am also good at having ideas for construction and even for simple works as mine a whole chunk out of the way.

I am also applying to Panorama and Canderlot. Do not be misled by this. I have some prefferences, but I am in urgent need for a town (my home just got raided and I'm on the run for safety!)

Poopman600

Stone
Applications:
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?:i wish to join skyforge because i have been looking for a "Good" town to join so i dont have to deal with mass raids and can have fun with my 3 friends
How long have you been on the server?: ive been on this server since the first world sanctum or zeal i think.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Healer, Cleric or Druid
Past towns?: None on this world have had 2 in others cant remember names sorry
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? i love to help the town and i have a stockpile of resources from me and my friends playing if we are in need of any

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Ah memories, nice to see you guys doing well.
Yeah, except the fact that I got 150 TNT I can't place... does anybody know which class is allowed to use it? I was looking forward to some TNT traps and maybe a cannon, just for the hell of it.

Zirbs

Wood
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I wants to build under dem oceans.
How long have you been on the server?: 'Bout 2-3 weeks
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Healer/Disciple and though I'm leaning towards Miner, I'm willing to fill in any positions
Past towns?: Altum (Neutral)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Taxes, excavation and large-scale infrastructure architecture (aquaducts, mining pillars, marketplaces, etc)