• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
That video didin't show anything. You weren't swinging and the dmg was on ticks. I think this is a misunderstanding for ass. Blade or bite. Only the logs can tell

@Granola First impressions mean a lot. And the first impressions you gave us were you trying to compromise our operation and then extort us.
I understand if you want to make amends, but posting in our thread is not the place for it. This thread is for OUR in-town politics and decisions, and for those who are applying to join the town. In my opinion, there is absolutely no reason for you to bring your pointless chat into our thread, especially considering your short, poor history in this thread.

I'm not telling you to leave. I have no authority to do so; in the forums or in the town. I'm saying you're not helping your case with me by chatting here. Chat us up and "be nice to us" in other threads or in-game, /ch o, /tell. But if you truly are not our enemy, I still see no reason why you should be posting here.
No ill intentions.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
OK, I just looked at the movie of the supposed hacking, and it wasn't Maxo who was filming, but an invisible mod was spying on you? I saw nothing suspicious in this clip, and if what we saw here actually was someone being hit once with what seems like longer reach than normal, it's pretty clear that this is due to lagg.

I feel like we're not given all the information about the decision here, but judging from this clip I'd say Maxo isn't trying to set you up because there isn't anything he is setting you up with. There are multiple explanations for what we saw in the clip, like bleed, lagg or pvp in minecraft generally being seriously bugged. After seeing this clip it seems that it's not Maxo setting you up, however it is pretty clear that some mods are biased, and possibly corrupt.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
OK, I just looked at the movie of the supposed hacking, and it wasn't Maxo who was filming, but an invisible mod was spying on you? I saw nothing suspicious in this clip, and if what we saw here actually was someone being hit once with what seems like longer reach than normal, it's pretty clear that this is due to lagg.

I feel like we're not given all the information about the decision here, but judging from this clip I'd say Maxo isn't trying to set you up because there isn't anything he is setting you up with. There are multiple explanations for what we saw in the clip, like bleed, lagg or pvp in minecraft generally being seriously bugged. After seeing this clip it seems that it's not Maxo setting you up, however it is pretty clear that some mods are biased, and possibly corrupt.
Agree, it looks like it was lag or that he was bleeding. Unless the logs show anything else, this video doesn't show hacking at all. I hate to admit it, but there can be a chance of corrupted mod. This may be a bad try to get Falker gone from the server since he's a pretty good pvp'er and really helpful defending against raiders.

Edit: I saw the video again, and it clearly says: Flippintuna is poisoned, when you're poisoned, you take damage in ticks, so unless NoCheat say something else, this can't really be proof to get him banned. I believe that Falker don't hack, because there is no shown proof of him doing it.

Theone44

Glowing Redstone
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: Because, It seems to be a rather interseting township, that I would more then like to call home for my avatar.
How long have you been on the server?: All together, about 2 months, I took an extended break from it and only came back a day or two ago.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Dragoon & Smith or Mason.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I do not believe I can add any more to this perfect town, but it never hurts to have another set of hands around to keep the city save and your armor shiny.... Oh, I guess I could say my overly bright personality? Either way, thank you for at least reading this.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Handing out bans if the staff bashing continues. If you have issues with how I handle my staff and the internals - feel free to message me directly, not fester like old lonely women. If you truly believe members of my team are biased, I strongly urge you to message me and other admins/founders about it.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok no more about the ban in my thread, It shouldnt have been here in the first place, and anyways everyones had their say I in particular DO NOT want to get banned. Also, @Theone44 , you are accepted. go ingame and /tell me, and I will give you the coordinates of our town, and add you to regions.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Handing out bans if the staff bashing continues. If you have issues with how I handle my staff and the internals - feel free to message me directly, not fester like old lonely women. If you truly believe members of my team are biased, I strongly urge you to message me and other admins/founders about it.
I am sorry about handling this the wrong way. The reason why I at least have been keeping it in this thread, is because it is just speculation on what is really going on, felt unnecessary to inform staff when we're still in the interpretation/discussion stage on what really has been happening.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I am sorry about handling this the wrong way. The reason why I at least have been keeping it in this thread, is because it is just speculation on what is really going on, felt unnecessary to inform staff when we're still in the interpretation/discussion stage on what really has been happening.
It's np. Everyone makes mistakes and if clarification is needed, we are glad to give it. We have a repeal process to ensure our system does not ban innocent players. If the repeal is denied - the conclusion is set

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Anyway, on town business: I have completed the dome of the treefarm, so that is no longer an entrance to the town, unless they can jump up from the dome and to the middle level pathway. In any case the treefarm should be safe now, just don't break the glass :)

I have also "fixed" the underground farm with water flow and such to make it as effective and practical as possible. Melon-furnace growth is now off, so farmy farmy farm :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Wolever, can i have perms in LF. Atm there is no way for me to get into LF, since there rarely is anyone online to let me in. It's also a lot more practical for me and for you.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I will be gone skiing for the days of: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. I may be active on the forums, but most likely not in-game. Also, I have started my house, based on my Sanctum Skyforge house. This one will be bigger though, and symetrical. This time I didn't inherit it because the mayor is too inactive to grant me a plot (cough Diavolo cough.) Also, We are all pleased that Falker is once more among us, and defending against the encroaching Baddies.

okay i have a problem all my items were wiped. when i logged did i turn into one of those weird combat log guys(when i logged during the raid when the raiders were under the tree farm)?