• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Another old member subverted... Steamed is now part of Lorien, so if you see him in or near the town, kill him. He is an enemy, So he should be killed on sight, unless another arrangement is made. @Steamed @Diavolo1988

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
CreepOnChicken is still officialy in the town, entun you need to kick him. Also would what he did qualify as joining a town for malicious purposes ? Or is it that he changed his mind and wanted to join a new town?

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
CreepOnChicken is still officialy in the town, entun you need to kick him. Also would what he did qualify as joining a town for malicious purposes ? Or is it that he changed his mind and wanted to join a new town?
He was with you guys in the beginning. He decided to join mortem because after seeing zach pvp he wanted to be able to pvp with zach. He broke NO rules.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
What about the rule about not being in two towns at once?
If it is right that he is still offisicaly in LF I don't think he can join another town (like mortem).

(It would be nice of him to left a note, and not attack LF whitout saying he is not a member anymore).

EDIT: I do not always think very far, but he could still have left a note: P

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
What about the rule about not being in two towns at once?
If it is right that he is still offisicaly in LF I don't think he can join another town (like mortem).

(It would be nice of him to left a note, and not attack LF whitout saying he is not a member anymore).
He wasn't in two towns at once. He was a resident of Mortem and a citizen of lightforge. The plugin only allows you to be in 1. Being in 2 is impossible.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I think it may qualify to join a town for malicious purposes, if you join a town and fond out that it is a person who is good in pvp, become friends whit the pvp'er.
And so go and raid the town whit the enemy of that town.

If he had perms and used the perms it definitely qualify.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I think it may qualify to join a town for malicious purposes, if you join a town and fond out that it is a person who is good in pvp, become friends whit the pvp'er.

He never had perms, he was just left on the plugin lol. Good luck trying to get him in trouble for having his name on a towns charter.

GraRona

Portal

Just stop trying to get dirt on Shadow. Shadow told all of us in TS the other day that CreepOnChicken joined LF just for the sake of joining a town. After LF was constantly getting raided by zachimon, he joined zach's town Mortem. Hence the phrase: If you can't beat em' you join em'. Creep used the /town leave command which meant everything is official. Also, if Creep didn't know about zach when he joined the town in the first place, that doesn't count as malicious activity/joining a town for malicious purposes. You're saying that if someone leaves the town and starts fighting against it, they should be banned for joining a town for malicious purposes.

Basically what you're saying here is that if someone joins a town, uses the perms for ANYTHING like opening a gate for themselves (not raiders) and leaves the town shortly after, they are subject for a ban? You sir, are just trying to get OUR citizens banned. Come on. It's just a game and we're all here to have fun.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
He never had perms, he was just left on the plugin lol. Good luck trying to get him in trouble for having his name on a towns charter.
If you read my post I said IF he had perms.

And I don't try to get him in trouble, but I think it is pretty mean to gain peoples trust and sign up on a charter, then go ahed and betray them cause it is a better pvp'er around, and then raid them.

My last word here, take it in convo if you want to talk more to me about it!

EDIT: I do not try to trow dirt on anyone, but the one who talk for someone need to accept that not everyone agree in everything

(still my last word is spoken here)

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@WoleverEntun This is why i have a vendetta against your town. Your town and the people its associated with try at every turn to get my people banned. Its ridiculous.

GraRona

Portal
Agreed. Instead of fighting back, you guys try to find as much dirt on us as possible. We have read your forums before our accounts got banned. I have saw posts of Diavollo etc. saying "how about jzillifro and zachimon? I want to see them banned." Donnymeyer also said on this forum that he wants to become a moderator JUST to put forward evidence to get some of our members banned.

The solution is simple. Just FIGHT back instead of complaining that we break rules etc.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
When did I say I wanted anyone banned?
Yea I think he acted unfair, bit not bad enough to be banned.

Sorry could not hold, so tecnicaly the last post was not my last word -.-