• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I dont know, he just was with the raiders last time.

EDIT:
I can only speak for myself here, but I surely don´t try to get anyone banned. If they break rules and there is evidence is one thing, but there is no need to get someone out of the game on purpose.
Hell, I even speak to the raiders sometimes and watch what they are doing at the gates for amusement. Let alone watch some random nameplates run around the mines, getting lost. *g*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
He was with you guys in the beginning. He decided to join mortem because after seeing zach pvp he wanted to be able to pvp with zach. He broke NO rules.
OK I just wanted to clarify. I wasn't trying to accuse him of breaking the rules, I just wasn't sure because I heard rumors of a spy, which I didn't belive. Although it still says he is aapart LightForge so we need to get him to leave. I will never want ANYONE to be banned unless they actualy broke rules. AGAIN I JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY BECAUSE I WASN'T SURE.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I dont know, he just was with the raiders last time.

EDIT:
I can only speak for myself here, but I surely don´t try to get anyone banned. If they break rules and there is evidence is one thing, but there is no need to get someone out of the game on purpose.
Hell, I even speak to the raiders sometimes and watch what they are doing at the gates for amusement. Let alone watch some random nameplates run around the mines, getting lost. *g*
I also talk to some raiders whenever they are here, like just last night I was having a conversation with Jzill I belive, our town is not out to throw dirt at people or get others banned, and I think what I said was tookin the wronge way. Again as I said in my last post, I noticed he was still officialy part of our town but I heard he was part of lorien, so I wanted to clarify. I speak for myself when I say I don't want to get others banned, and I hope others in our town don't want to get people banned either.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Agreed. Instead of fighting back, you guys try to find as much dirt on us as possible. We have read your forums before our accounts got banned. I have saw posts of Diavollo etc. saying "how about jzillifro and zachimon? I want to see them banned." Donnymeyer also said on this forum that he wants to become a moderator JUST to put forward evidence to get some of our members banned.

The solution is simple. Just FIGHT back instead of complaining that we break rules etc.
the reason why I said that they should be banned was because I knew they had been griefing our city several times while raiding, not cleaning up after themselves and the city looked like a wasteland because they had griefed the whole thing to hell. (this was before we got regions) we did /pe on it, but they didn't even get temp banned for it. that's why I said: "how about zach and jzill, shouldnt they be banned for griefing?". (<-or something like that)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I do not have a personal vendetta against lorien indeed, my fondest hope is to have peave with lorien, atleast for a while so that we can actually build without being killed all the time. I want certain people banned, not because they are my enemies, but because they grief and break the rules. If something is broken, we petition it that is all.
@ShadoWall555 @GraRona
Also, lets try to minimize the threats etc in this thread, if we need to talk lets do it ingame or in a convo and leave this thread to mostly internal matters.
EDIT: It's fairly obvious why we don't want known raiders in our personal empire forums. And as you might know if you were ever there Grarona, We do fight back, yet its a town of unspecced builders against an entirely pvp town.
EDIT EDIT: And @EtKEnn we don't want them banned for no reason, it's when they break the rules and grief the town, making this game less fun for others.
Yet, As Grarona said, it's all just a game, let's have fun.

Greajn

Stone
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: i want be apart of a town , and play the role of a healer.
How long have you been on the server?: 1 week
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Healer, Cleric, Miner
Past towns?:None

Supercube101

Stone
why do you wish to join lightforge: i want to be a part of a town and i know some people irl like click806
when did you get on the server: early november 2011
what will your class be: warrior, dreadknight crafter, mason or something else not decided merchant most likely
past towns: none
what could you contribute: another person to help defend, pay taxes, and donate

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Ask diavolo to add you to regions supercube, Also, I dont think that kourne is on the forums alot, so maybe ask him for ....help ingame or ask diavolo to request the money and repay troppicz if kourne is forthcoming. Also, I still need to know why steamed went evil! @Steamed @Steamed @Steamed Also, @Kourne @Kourne

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Also, I dont think that kourne is on the forums alot, so maybe ask him for ...

I am here all day at weekends and weekdays after 5 pm. :p
Don´t you worry, I read all of the forum posts.
Wait... did you say I won? If so I can pay of our debt. :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Sorry i couldn't help against raiders lately. Reason is i'm gathering coins and building on my own town.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Looks like all of OE is going over to XD. Still not sure if i will join or stay OE. I think XD wants to be Dragon Empire alone.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Ask diavolo to add you to regions supercube, Also, I dont think that kourne is on the forums alot, so maybe ask him for ....help ingame or ask diavolo to request the money and repay troppicz if kourne is forthcoming. Also, I still need to know why steamed went evil! @Steamed @Steamed @Steamed Also, @Kourne @Kourne
People never go evil. People are just one way, and if they are evil they can hide it. (lie, cheat, backstab, steal and rape) So if one is truly evil one can pretend to be good, however if one is good one can't pretend to be evil.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
People never go evil. People are just one way, and if they are evil they can hide it. (lie, cheat, backstab, steal and rape) So if one is truly evil one can pretend to be good, however if one is good one can't pretend to be evil.
Alot of people went over to lorien not to be mean and crule to others, but for the intense PVP and large stronge community. I looked at steamed's post and he said he just wanted to try a different type of town. I don't think alot of the people went over because they are evil, but to try a different way of playing. @Steamed can correct me if I am wrong.