• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
one warning, as I post this, snarsi and sharpencil are right outside of LF, so when everyone gets on after dinner, watch out.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
I think that this could still be accounted for with lag... I've been hit from waht seems to be a long distance multiple times, yet its always been when the server was laggy.

I am praying this gets cleared up. I am interested to see no cheat logs that they have. I am guessing there are none or they would have presented it and since I didnt at all it should be impossible for there to be one. Right?

GraRona

Portal
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: Well, I just joined, and I need a town. I've almost dead, I've traveled far and i'm starving. I am looking for a safe place to build and live in.
How long have you been on the server?: 2 Days, I just joined
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Caster (Geomancer Spec)
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Cs, Trading Buisness (If Allowed), Creations (Artwork,fountains,statues, if allowed), Friendship

hahah I whitelisted her!

GraRona

Portal
Granola, do you ever shut your trap? :[

I'll certainly come close. I'll catch you in-game.

Ok. I do realize that after I left the coordinates on this thread, it was kind of stupid and a jerk move. Since then, you have constantly harbored negative behavior towards me. I have tried to not be such a douche along this thread and more of a help. I.E enlightening Kourne on the new bed camping rules, making a joke that I thought Haxnn would remember. I didn't insult you, LF, or anything related to LF in any way after that incident (Pretty sure about this. Just give me a shout if you have proof that I did insult/trash anything LF related). When I was talking in the KO chat, you said you have problems with me and that I should leave the chat. Here, you're asking me to shut my trap when I was simply stating something (not trying to troll/spawn) that I thought you guys would appreciate since I whitelisted a user that joined your town in the end. I'm not forcing you or anything but I believe that you shouldn't hate me so much for my past actions because I am not that bad of a guy as you think I am.

Hoping for a better forum relationship,
-Gra

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Cmon guys stop posting on here! Everytime I refresh my page out of the 50 times every minute, I see 1 alert and my heart skips a beat in excitement only to find out that click posted something on here.
I am really pissed off because one thing I CANNOT stand is being blamed for something I didnt even do. I think everyone would be pissed of if they were blamed for something like this and they dont even know how to get a freaking reach hack mod or whatever. I am desperate now for me to get unbanned just so you all know that I dont even reach hack. You guys have supported me soo much. The thing that pisses me off is that if I really did reach hack and they posted the No Cheat logs of me reach hacking then I would say "Oh well you caught me" The video can easily be explained with lag and me using Assassin's blade. Even people I dont know defended me!
The sad thing is that
1: I never even reach hacked
2: They havnt posted any no cheat logs even though I asked Neo who told me to ask Apherdite who when I asked her responded "k" and that was like an hour or go I think.
This is starting to frustrate me and they are probably annoyed of my impatience but I just want to clear my name and get back on the server.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, I harbour no particular ill-will towards Grarona, and I believe that the spirit of our town is not in the favour of holding a grudge for some coords. And falker, I hope as well that very soon you will be back.
EDIT: Winter, you're accepted. If you pm me in-game I can tell you the coords and add you to the regions.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
@Granola I don't hate you. There is this general annoyance at your presence, deriving from multiple factors. That post with "THIS IS HOW YOU DO SPOILERS" got on my nerves earlier, too. However, I got carried away and I apologize for being so negative. I'll try and respect you some more from now on.

GraRona

Portal
@Granola I don't hate you. There is this general annoyance at your presence, deriving from multiple factors. That post with "THIS IS HOW YOU DO SPOILERS" got on my nerves earlier, too. However, I got carried away and I apologize for being so negative. I'll try and respect you some more from now on.

I think it's sort of a misunderstanding. Me trying to be funny and people like you not understanding my true intent. When I said "THIS IS HOW YOU DO SPOILERS" I was trying to be funny hence the joking manner of the post (caps etc.). If I was truly trying to be mean, I would've said something like,"wow you're a mayor and you don't know how to create spoilers."