• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Okay thanks.
God I hope this works out. I am sorry guys if it doesnt and please dont think differently about me IF I do get unbanned because I am being totally honest. It sucks because there is nothing I can really do. I started recording battles after I was accused in case I was accused again but there is only one good video of me fighting Jzill and it doesnt really show I dont reach hack. If they think I used a different client of some sort then it would show I didnt reach hack but if there are reach hack mods then I guess it wouldnt show I dont reach hack and it only shows me fighting jzillfro not Maxamillion my accuser.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I wouldn't think you use reach hacks, in fact that suspisious stuff might have been raiders attacking us, I know I was getting hit from blocks away by a raider. I hope everything gets sorted out, I am certain it wasn't you, and that it was someone raiding us that did some suspicious behavior. There was a very good chance someone was lagging aswell.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Look at my ban appeal I sort of stated some of the same things. I really hope it gets cleared up. Thanks guys for all your support. I hope donny gets on because I remember talking to him about assassins blade. He knows I was surprised because for some reason it seemed like I had more reach. I remember saying something like "Wait so assassin blade has more reach" and he said "like 10 blocks". I dont know if we were both high or something or if reach was actually increased. I am so pissed there is nothing I can do.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
WTF is wrong with the ones deciding bans and such on this server? We have had countless griefers confirmed in our city where we have given evidence with coords and screenshots, but noone has been banned. Then falker is in a fight where there is some lagg, and suddenly he is instantly banned? WTF?! And Maximillion, shouldn't he get some punishment for wrongfully accusing you of hacking just out of the blue? Also, I find it highly suspicious that the one from lf who get's accused of this bullshit is in fact the only one who does slightly ok in pvp. I smell a setup. Maxi, according to falker's appeal, was filming the whole thing? If this is not something Maxi did to get falker banned, why the fuck was he filming it? I am getting a strong feeling that this is a setup to get our only good pvp'er banned, and corrupt mods are helping Maxi make it happen.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I wish the mods/admins could see what we think of this, as far as we are concerned, everyone in the town belives falker in right and we would have an idea if he used reach hacks or not. It's also not like no one can kill him or that any other people thought he had reach hacks.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Diav, he did record it or so I heard. I hope that mods will do there best to sort this out. I suggest we all stay calm. I talked to both Apher AND Neo and it seemed like both of them saw it and supported it. I am still in the dark about who banned me and what proof they have. It didn't seem like a problem to me when Max started accusing me because I never even reach hacked.
Can someone tell me if reach IS increased when you level/spec because that seems like the biggest thing. Or lag. I would like to know the "suspicious activity" they found. I am glad that so many are supporting me. Thank you everyone.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I have experienced set-up at Herocraft before. Luckily i also filmed when it happened. Pro tip: Always have a recording program at your hand when playing.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
I wish the mods/admins could see what we think of this, as far as we are concerned, everyone in the town belives falker in right and we would have an idea if he used reach hacks or not. It's also not like no one can kill him or that any other people thought he had reach hacks.
I agree completely Haxnn. Even someone I pvp with a lot (zachimon) believes me. Whether that is just because he kills me a lot or if it is just because he believes that I am being honest I do not know.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Hmmm well some of you are shouting set up so now I am a bit more suspicios I had assumed that the mods and admins all do there jobs correctly with out any bias. I am not saying at all that they dont do there job correctly because I still trust that all of them know what they are doing. I just hope all of this turns out well so I can get back to my favorite server.

EDIT: Also sorry for double posting I had already wrote my first post and then after I posted it I got ET's post. @Etknn I do have a recording program. He accused me of reach hacking after the battle was done. I started recording some fights but I accidently pressed unrecord on some of them or they dont have any fights I was in. I only have one real good one of me fighting Jzill and that is just one and wont hold up. It kinda sucks.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Hahah yeah. This is basically rediculos and I am actually upset over this. I have been banned by a lot of other severs from doing stupid crap( which I did explain in my whitelist app). But this time I am telling the complete truth and the thing that sucks is all I can do it wait.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I very highly doubt anybody with the power to ban folks is "corrupt", but this seems really unusual. I look forward to input from the admins. If Maxo did try to set you up, he ought to experience some punishment himself.

Falker, have you messaged raiders before? No offense meant, but you have something of a hot temper. If you've been /telling them stuff they may have decided that they want you banned.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Haha. Here is what happened Daz:We got raided by Maxomillion ( not last night, it was actually like a couple of days ago) I think he was weakened and I went after him. We fought in water for a bit and then he jumped out and started running. I followed. I remember chasing him all the way to the Hero gate and him periodically turning around and then me getting behind him and spam hitting him. He made it to herogate and then I just went back to LF. He then spammed H and O chat asking admins and mods to check up on me because I "reach hack". I think thats how it happened at least. Or that was someone completly different lol but I do remember once he was done raided LF, whether he got killed or chased away, he started spamming H and O chat saying things like "Can someone look at my PE" and "Falker reach hacks" stuff like that. He /telled me saying things like "Nice reach hack" and I of course denied it because I dont. I dont know if he was just mad and claimed hacking because I basically beat him or if it actually seemed like I was reach hacking, for some off reason.

GraRona

Portal
Haha. Here is what happened Daz:We got raided by Maxomillion ( not last night, it was actually like a couple of days ago) I think he was weakened and I went after him. We fought in water for a bit and then he jumped out and started running. I followed. I remember chasing him all the way to the Hero gate and him periodically turning around and then me getting behind him and spam hitting him. He made it to herogate and then I just went back to LF. He then spammed H and O chat asking admins and mods to check up on me because I "reach hack". I think thats how it happened at least. Or that was someone completly different lol but I do remember once he was done raided LF, whether he got killed or chased away, he started spamming H and O chat saying things like "Can someone look at my PE" and "Falker reach hacks" stuff like that. He /telled me saying things like "Nice reach hack" and I of course denied it because I dont. I dont know if he was just mad and claimed hacking because I basically beat him or if it actually seemed like I was reach hacking, for some off reason.

The admins don't ban on a whim. If Maxo provided proper evidence that staff sought as worthy enough evidence, then they would ban you of course. I personally didn't see you reach hacking because the only time I pvped against you was when you had no weapon. I just think that there is no reason for you guys to accuse maxo of treason etc.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Okay well supposedly there is a video. Do you guys think there is any chance I could see this video?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I think that this could still be accounted for with lag... I've been hit from waht seems to be a long distance multiple times, yet its always been when the server was laggy.