• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
That dragoon was @Tropicz . I remember because I thought he was a raider. Then I accidentally hit click with my fireball. ;)

EDIT: I can't seem to find the post I had in here, but I posted that I left for Newerth. Sorry about this, really. It was also before all the shenanigans with the raids, if that helps any. However, know that whenever you're being raided, if the situation permits it, I will be there as soon as possible. You have my word. :) ( @WoleverEntun )

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
SO you know, in order to sign the charter all you have to do it type:

/town sign LightForge

and the boom nothing else you have to do!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Only
YOU
Can Make The Raids End!
Kitchener.jpg
Lord Kitchener How about?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
It's been pe'd, and Barnubus 'assigned it to Townships'.
Also, @Brutalacerate , we don't have regions yet, but we've paid the 5000c and are official.
So can you move this to official townships?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, good job Lightforge.

Remember to keep recruiting and getting more coin. Since there are so few official towns at the moment, you're bound to pick up some new members who don't want to be build all the time (Newerth), and don't want to be evil (everyone else lol)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
And now, we need taxes! We need to pay a weekly 250c, so I'm initiating 20c taxes weekly for each citizen.
EDIT: When would our first taxes be due? Monday?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I say raise them to 50c per week, that can be aquire with no work in a week.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I know this is far away, but is town the next step, and what do we need to get there?

Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I dont have a town or any friends on the server.
How long have you been on the server?: I have been on this server once before but took a huge break. prob about 7 months.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Rogue - Thief Crafter - Mason
Past towns?:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am an experienced builder and I'm good at PVP