• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
Ive been considering joining a township on this map rather then going solo.
How far off are you guys from being official?

Like I said in the Dragon forums, I'm getting swamped by homework. If you're seriously considering giving up on Lightforge, shoot me a PM and I'll sacrifice some time tomorrow to powermine some gold.

EDIT: The inn has yet to be designed, my idea was something like this:
viceregal-lodge-shimla.jpeg

But much smaller. I like the corner tower, and the balconies. To note, this is the former Vice-Regal lodge in Shimla, India.

Tell me what dimensions you have in mind and I'll try to throw something together in creative (materials would be good as well. Brick stairs for the roof?)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Actualy we have 3.25k not 2.5. Every helping hand makes it all quicker and easier. Herocraft is 10000000% more fun with a town, or a guild/almost town.

I'm thinking it's obvious that bricks should be used for the roof, but I'm not sure what to use for the main building. Stone bricks? I like stone bricks...

Lightforge Inn 01.png

Lightforge Inn 02.png

Lightforge Inn 03.png
EDIT: Meh. I'm not much of a designer.

You're awesome, TheMormon. Thanks!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I like that, maybe with some sort of minaret on the corner, and rooms in behind the arches. We don't want it to look to much like a barn. I think we could either use to stone brick, or halfblocks, to convey some detail thats not really there.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Anyone have a good idea of how to incorporate my cathedral into all this? We could have it floating, though it would take up ALOT of space, but then again we will not need as many houses floating, as some people will wish to live in the seadomes.

two things, one i wanna live in the floating part, two can i build a shop somewhere in LF if so where do you (entun) think would be a good location. I mastered crafter and i just need 43 more c to spec.
BTW anyone else having loging issues

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Wait until we're alot more stablished, with tower, plots, and domes set up, You could set up a temporary gold shop or such in your room, or the underground tower part. This would help with our storage problems.

Wait until we're alot more stablished, with tower, plots, and domes set up, You could set up a temporary gold shop or such in your room, or the underground tower part. This would help with our storage problems.
I dont want ot set up one that ill have t go destroy cuz ill lose money. What if i built the plot myself. ten built my shop.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We don't know what our set up will be yet, so don't build a shop yet. You might lose ALOT more money if you were forced to tear down the shop.
EDIT: besides, one or two gold sales would pay off the shop, say you bought for 7.5, you only have to buy tehn sell 100 gold, which shouldnt be hard

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Fire said that he wanted to come back, but I still think he should be out from the Sic compitition thingy. To give up on the town just because of a raid seems horrible, he said the town sucked and then he quit. Also I will help get us stuff to build the Inn and town hall, an we owe tropicz 1.5k and cake.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Ill try to get a petition in once I have the money, and after we throw up a really quick townhall/inn , we will get regions, once we have that, we just have to make sure that all of oru stuff is regioned, and that all mine entrances/ open to region places are closed up, so we can foil the TCs