• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I do too. Isn't this design bukkit-specific or something?

Of course, doesn't change the fact that the other ones are safer.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah it is safe to post here, just not stuff that could do harm like cords, duchbagyness etc.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
well shadow, NONE of this is your fault. other TC's, however have been ot lf for the past 3 hours camping,griefing and free killing. im going to obscurity. bye
-donnymeyer

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Idea, we go an all join Ko or something and aquire 5k, we then return to Lightforge and build a town hall and inn. As soon as we get 5k we are safe, there is nothing we can do. Is there any way at all that our allies could loan us 3k, that is all we need. We would pay back more if needed, but if we don't get regions soon, there really is no hope. :( Btw I am not leaving.

click806

Gold
i am leaving till we are a town. the place i am going is super top secret...:cool: you will never find it
i will still of course donate most gold to becoming a town

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
No, I think that this would be a smart move for us to do, they are strong and trustworth. We need all the help we can get and this would be help.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Again, all we need is money, but that is really hard to aquire with all the raides happening. Latly we were grieved ti the ground. Tons of our base was destroyed, there was water every where and it is hard to build if everything will just be destoyed by grievers. Thankfully I heard some people got banned, so we should be able to get some building done.

So long as everything is properly pe'd, not only will the griefers be warned/banned, the blocks should be automatically replaced by the admin/mod. But I've never been victim of a mass-grief, so I can't appreciate how difficult it is to report the grief of an entire base. :(

EDIT: First week of college is kicking my butt, but as soon as I have time, I'll try to mine for gold and donate every coin I have over 250 (speccing money).
EDIT2: I currently have about 35c. XD But I've also got 47 gold ingots. Random suggestion: before you log off, take all your rare items out of your chest (if it's not LWC'd). That way it can't be stolen if someone stumbles across it.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
smashrogamer was banned for the griefing, and xanipher rolledback part of our base. The only thing is is that we will not be able to build if we keep getting attacked, and that is why I was considering xexorians offer.
EDIT: The inn has yet to be designed, my idea was something like this:
viceregal-lodge-shimla.jpeg
But much smaller. I like the corner tower, and the balconies. To note, this is the former Vice-Regal lodge in Shimla, India.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes, that looks cool. I think we should try and go for town by our selves. We have 3.25k in our town right now, so we are really close. We should see what we can do this weekend and if there is no progress then join XE. Thats just what I think.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
That sounds like a good idea haxnn. I would still like to have the KoE, but if the terrible raids continue, and progress is stopped, then we should join with them for our own protection.