• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Click and Ashmen approved to Order of Edolas group. You can now use the forums.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Yep everyone, so sorry about this, but I'm going to leave LighForge and join Newerth. I've already been helping them quite a bit, so I figured I may as well, as well as being convinced by the other citizens. However, I told my friend @Octorus to apply here, I think he'll be a nice fit for the town.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Siglings you're accepted, I rejected the offer of Shadowall555, The logged off. He said "You're gonna be camped like Hell" and "good luck on township". We are now at war, or as close to as is possible. Remember that this is because they demanded 300c per week or we would be raided. Remember also that these are not Good people, as you can see by their statements. I'm not bitter or anything, and I know its all a game, So let's have some fun at least with this war!
Seeing the harm this has cause to iarbobray I am retracting this on behalf of lorien. I'm not sure if they are ok with me doing this but I can't do that to you guys. I can not say the raiding will stop but I dont want to see people quitting like iarboray is. I am sorry for my douchebaggery.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Seeing the harm this has cause to iarbobray I am retracting this on behalf of lorien. I'm not sure if they are ok with me doing this but I can't do that to you guys. I can not say the raiding will stop but I dont want to see people quitting like iarboray is. I am sorry for my douchebaggery.
Holy crap, can I like this more than once? You personally I've had no qualms with, ShadoWall, but your town is getting on my last nerve. I thank you deeply for that gesture.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Someone aware of the consequences their actions bring beyond the moment in-game. Players' actions affect others in-game as well as in real life. We're buddies now.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok, once again the big thing in our way of us being a town is money. I have 1.4k right now, so that leaves us with only 3.6k to go. Would people post or tell me in game how much theya re willing to donate so we can see where we are at for now.

EDIT: I might be off for a few, just finished downloading Skyrim (I know I kindof missed the bandwagon) so I want to play that. :p