• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Donny, please post IMPORTANT or RELEVANT stuff on the regular forums. No one cares that the Tree Creepers are trying to extort us.
And anyone who is a member of Lightforge and isn't on the Dragon Empire forums needs to change that anyway.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Internal matters are internal. This should become a thread only for joining LF and for announcements we want to make to the whole server.

Siglings

Wood
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I would like to be in skyforge because I like to do good with the people that would need help and I like that it floats.
How long have you been on the server?: All I know is that I have been on this server since the first map of herocraft
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Profession: Crafter -> Merchant, Class: Rouge -> Ranger
Past towns?: Only town I have been in was Jerchio
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I will Help defend the town from raiders and I will sell some things that will go towards the town.

Ign: Ashmen

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Siglings you're accepted, I rejected the offer of Shadowall555, The logged off. He said "You're gonna be camped like Hell" and "good luck on township". We are now at war, or as close to as is possible. Remember that this is because they demanded 300c per week or we would be raided. Remember also that these are not Good people, as you can see by their statements. I'm not bitter or anything, and I know its all a game, So let's have some fun at least with this war!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
STOP USING THESE FORUMS FOR STUFF THAT IS NOT IMPORTENT. THERE IS A REASON WE HAVE OUR OWN ONE!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
So am I! It seems we are in the same boat. I believe what I did was legal, as I logged off before anyone hit me, and I was safely tucked away in my room.
EDIT: This post @click