• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Lightforge,

There is an enemy base/possible town in the ocean at about +785 x, -982 z

They aren't THAT strong, but if your PVPers are able, you might want to try traveling there to fight them. They have already attacked Newerth and Nevermore, and I'm sure they will be attacking you as soon as they find you (they may have attacked you already).

I'll be looking into this.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The oen problem right now is that I cant build much, because everytime I log on we are under attack, So if kourne and diavolo could finish/start the town hall, I could get regions in (I think I have 4,000c) and then we wouldnt have to worry about raiders.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
If needed we can take them, when we are all grouped together we are able to stop alot of raides. Although we should try and stay away from them or stay neutral with them for now...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I will try being online even later tonight, so that i can help against raiders.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
The raids on us have calmed down a bit, but the Tcs have been raiding us or Newerth all the time. Diav did alot to the inn, so all we need is the townhall and to finish the inn. Also we counted 5k, but entun only has 4k, if anyone has money for the town, send it to entun.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The raids on us have calmed down a bit, but the Tcs have been raiding us or Newerth all the time. Diav did alot to the inn, so all we need is the townhall and to finish the inn. Also we counted 5k, but entun only has 4k, if anyone has money for the town, send it to entun.

They aren't much of a match for Newerth, they have a region, the only thing they have to gain is exp from those outside the region at the time of attack :p Same with Nevermore.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
They aren't much of a match for Newerth, they have a region, the only thing they have to gain is exp from those outside the region at the time of attack :p Same with Nevermore.
Yeah regions must be nice, we should have them soon, by tommorow we can have the inn and townhall done I think. So for, it seems that everyones plans are going along nicely.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
From my experience, submarines in minecraft have to be really big to look good. There was one in sanctum SF, and it was really ugly. Also, Where do you think we could fit in my cathedral?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Some ideas/plans for the long run:
-Watchtowers ringing the Lightforge vicinity, fairly far out, orthanc-esque, and accesible through tunnels, guarded by iron doors.
-A floating cathedral, maybe underwater, but not in a dome (This would be fun)
-Tell me about other ideas you have.
Also, I would advise everyone to check out the Solace and Lorien threads, to see who our enemies are. (And to check out what people think of us "noobs")

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
We should build a massive Sky garden! Also we arn't noobs, we just stand no chance against speced people. They have like 2x health and hit harder. What can be expected?

i made my shop in the town hall as suggetted by entun, right now it only sells obby and wood once i lvl i can sell more things, like gold at lvl 24 or something, so go to the town hall if you need logs or obby.:)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Noone can call LightForge weak anymore. Yesterday 2 fully diamond/iron DreadKnights and 1 high level caster. They held the town center for 3 min, because 5 Edolians and 2 Xandrians (No specs, no armour) overwhelmed them. We pretty much destroyed the caster, then we chased the two DreadKnights away. A bit later one Full armoured DreadKnight, took the town center while me and one of my citizens hunted down an enemy caster. I heard that the people in LightForge was still under attack, so i hurried back to the town. There was only 2 LightForge citizens avaible to defend, and both had been killed. Problem is that they jumped down the ladder attacking him without any weapons. I told them i had weapons, in the end i just threw the weapons in front of them while they ran. Me and my citizen tried to wait, so that we could fight with the LF, and overwhelme him, but in the end we just attacked him alone. My citizen died, so i kept attacking, retreat, attack, retreat. To take his HP down over time. At last we got reinforcement from Panorama, a Dragoon in iron chest, and we chased him away. When we were going to hunt him down, we all jumped at the ladder at the same time. And it took 10 sec beforre one of us got up, he was gone.

Battle report, 14 - 15 Jan. 1+ GMT 11pm - 2am.

Our alliance between the 3 Kingdoms is growing stronger each day.