• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

GraRona

Portal
Just saying, I was not trying to troll, but just trying to create a joke. I remember last map in the sf chat Haxnn talking about donny not being that smart. Then we made a few jokes and it was just general joking around. I thought by posting that, I was just making a joke.

killlerr1

Glowing Redstone
Hello! i want to join the town! i was a member of SkyForge on the first map! ask AfroDave if you don't believe me :p on the early maps my IGN is killlerr1. contact me or pm me here!

I apologize. I hope you understand where I'm coming from; if all you seem to do in our thread is insult us/cause grief/threaten us/extort us, it's perfectly acceptable to assume that was the intentions behind your post.

@WoleverEntun apparently, now that we're a hamlet, you need to invite us to the town. Lightforge won't let us sign the charter anymore.

GraRona

Portal
I apologize. I hope you understand where I'm coming from; if all you seem to do in our thread is insult us/cause grief/threaten us/extort us, it's perfectly acceptable to assume that was the intentions behind your post.

@WoleverEntun apparently, now that we're a hamlet, you need to invite us to the town. Lightforge won't let us sign the charter anymore.

I don't blame you for perceiving my intentions in the wrong way. Just simply trying to clear things up.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Wow, because this surely will be helpful... I destroy me bed, walk the way back and get killed again.
:confused:

GraRona

Portal
Wow, because this surely will be helpful... I destroy me bed, walk the way back and get killed again.
:confused:

I guess the reasoning behind it is somewhat flawed but the main reason for it is this: If the raider kills the victim, and the victim has regions while the raider doesn't, the victim can do things to slow the raider's raid like placing blocks to close of entrances etc. This means the raider needs to kill the victim to make sure his raid goes through smoothly. The cycle will continuously repeat with the victim trying to get in the raiders way etc. and the raider killing the victim to get rid of the annoyance he/she is providing. Therefore for it to end the victim must break his/her bed.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I can understand that, it´s flawed but if you want to raid someone that can spawn there it´s understandable to atleast have a chance to raid. But he just stand right next to my bed and kills me, that´s not a raid to me, just some easy kill farming. I am not mad just stating my opinion here. I will just log on later I guess...
Thanks for the information, have a nice day. : )

GraRona

Portal
I can understand that, it´s flawed but if you want to raid someone that can spawn there it´s understandable to atleast have a chance to raid. But he just stand right next to my bed and kills me, that´s not a raid to me, just some easy kill farming. But that´s just my opinion, I am not mad just stating my opinion here. I will just log on later I guess...
Thanks for the information, have a nice day. : )

Glad to be some help after causing so much annoyance with you guys haha.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Guys, who is griefing the area under the ladder? There is open holes pouring water inside.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Any possibilities that i can have region permission to build? Today i was going to help defend against raiders, but i wasn't able to get into the town because of regions.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Sure, I'll add you to regions as soon as I get on next. Also, jzillifro is still getting into our base (then he combat logged) So we are looking for weeknesses in the underground portion to seal off.
EDIT: I find your avatar disturbing in the extreme, Etkenn.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Just saying, I was not trying to troll, but just trying to create a joke. I remember last map in the sf chat Haxnn talking about donny not being that smart. Then we made a few jokes and it was just general joking around. I thought by posting that, I was just making a joke.

I never said he wasn't smart. But I do remember joking around...