• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
I am extremely wary of giving everyone region access. Due to most of our defenses are based on closing the city, one retard can fuck us all up. (no offense to anyone in particular, but it just keeps happening) I closed the mines today with an iron door. Keep it locked. I also put cobble blocks where the gates used to be, lets keep them closed as much as we can, only opening a tiny second for people to enter. (when exiting one should go to mid level and jump down in the water)

It really seems like raiders are constantly trying to attack us, and the fact that they grinded their spawners harder than we did makes the whole thing impossible. I actually think this is starting to seem ridiculous.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yet we constantly kill them off shortly after they come. I think one breach in security is the tree farm, which people can jump onto. Personally, I think it should be completely destroyed

We need trees, wel i do. Why dont you jut make the wlls on the tree farm taller or put it somewhere else. And even if they do jump on the tree fam how do they get through the gate?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The middle level does not have gates (yet) but unless people take down all of the tree, they can still get on the mid level. Amybe we could move it undergorund?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok I have an idea, ignor all the raiders, there is nothing we can do when we are safe inside. A am doing a spin off of what diavolo said, but building is the heart and soul of minecraft, so lets show off what we can build. This map I think it would be cooler if we made several team epic building projects and less small individual projects, just what I think.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I think I might go enchanter, besides a few lifts we have no real need for a mason, the gates are useless, the lifts are fine as is, and I want to go enchanter :p. So unless there are any major concerns, I am going to go enchanter. I know some may be mad about this because they may have been planning on going enchanter, but really as a spec in a class that EVERY player has, there is bound to be more than one person of the same class, I should be able to play the class that I WANT to play. And again, seeing that the gates are already destroyed, I really have no reason to mason, besides making a few lifts.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I agree, And I would like to say that to limit the small impulse buildings, you must get permission from me or diavolo before you build.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Falker is for sure our best pvper, if we didn't have him, we would be useless in most battles, if there is a council position for head of war, my vote is falker.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Falker is for sure our best pvper, if we didn't have him, we would be useless in most battles, if there is a council position for head of war, my vote is falker.
Good news: We now kill them nearly every time they attack us thanks mostly to Falker57 (and of course veryone else)

Yay! thanks guys. I get hungry for human blood sometimes. I am having trouble fending off rangers in water, though. Or anyone in water for that matter. I think we should widen the one block roads we have around us. Perhaps we could add a road going to nevermore. The one block roads/bridges look ugly and make it hard to dodge arrows. soo rangers, or should I say swimmers, cant just swim in water while shooting arrows. I think that we do NEED a ranger though. DONNY SPEC GODDAMIT! lol. Okay, or perhaps we could just cover some of the ocean around us. That would look ugly I know. I might take the head of war, but I need to level some more. I learned that assassin blade isnt so bad anymore I just need to use it as a longrange tool. But I need to level since I cant beat a ranger until I have speed or something else like smoke and GUYS I am not doing all the work. I actually cannot really kill much of any of them by myself. I usually need a long range with me. So long ranges keep speccing we need you too. A team of me, Wole/Kourne, and Donny/Haxnn Could defend any raiders.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Also, I think that we should join the XD for good. I have been saying this over and over because the XD are stronger, wealthier and more helpful. I know OE or whatever else we have is what we started with, but imo we need XD. They help us more and I like A LOT of the guys there. Our other kingdom could join XD too or join up with us in the Dragon empire.
Haxnn You better enchant all my diamond swords that I am getting from your diamond.
I am buying leather! I need it desperately! I would appreciative if anyone would sell me some for 1 c ea. If someone is going farmer I would appreciate if they bred mass amounts of cows for leather. Alot of us are rouge so cows would need to be bred.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
My plan for the treefarm was to make a dome on it, but due to massive raids all the time and I only recently found where the closest desert was, this hasn't been done. I can start making the dome now, have a bit glass, but everyone must promise not to keep making stepping stones to get into the town from the treefarm. You must now understand that it will be completely closed when finished. Do not break the glass walls I build so you can exit the town there. As long as I don't make the dome too tall, I think we can get the mid lvl quite safe with it.

EDIT: I would also like to mention, I just logged in now and noticed that someone has griefed my house. (yes, someone from LightForge, with access to the regions, has broken some glass and replaced with dirt.) what a fun thing to do! that things like these happen is why I'm unsure if the city will ever be safe and look good.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Also, I think that we should join the XD for good. I have been saying this over and over because the XD are stronger, wealthier and more helpful. I know OE or whatever else we have is what we started with, but imo we need XD. They help us more and I like A LOT of the guys there. Our other kingdom could join XD too or join up with us in the Dragon empire.
Haxnn You better enchant all my diamond swords that I am getting from your diamond.
I am buying leather! I need it desperately! I would appreciative if anyone would sell me some for 1 c ea. If someone is going farmer I would appreciate if they bred mass amounts of cows for leather. Alot of us are rouge so cows would need to be bred.
Well in European time, OE saved your asses so many times. Yesterday it happened many times that raiders took control over LF, but not a single of the online LF citizens bothered to defend, while me and my people stopped Canterlot's building process AGAIN just to kill the raiders. Our hero is Krislok1998, he killed many of the TC's in LF, and he isn't even spec. We have lost MANY hours building on our own town, to save you from raiders. Myself got 40 deaths only defending LF. So don't say OE has done little to help, if we didn't help you, we would probably have regions, while you would have empty chests. Also the contrast of XD and Canterlot, we have 1/10 of their population, no region and no specs. We have been to busy killing of raiders we haven't been able to build, level and gather coins. Reason i post this is because you make it look like OE has done nothing to help you. Consider our limit of resources and population we have done probably more then XD. Your post is pissing me of because we have done so much, and you make it look like nothing.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I would like to mention that I broke 1 piece of glass along the pathway, so that me and dazureus could fireball along the pathway below

Baminater77

Stone
Here is my application:

Application:
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I wanted to join a township and some players in game directed me to this spot, and I really like the theme you guys have for the city, and I also like the fact that it is a 'Good' city. Also, after reading through the forum posts in this thread, it looks like you guys are a bunch of people looking to have a good time, which I like.
How long have you been on the server?: Not very long. Only a few days, so right now I don't have much so paying the 25c tax might be a little hard for me to do, but I plan on reading through the wiki and learning all the ropes of the server so I can make some more gold to pay my taxes
What will your class be (Spec included)?: While I am not completely sure, I think I will be a Warrior and a Dragoon. I'm not sure about my profession yet.
Past towns?: None. I am hoping this will be my first.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Like I said, I am just now starting out, but once I get further into the game I can contribute more. Also, as stated earlier, I am unsure of the profession I will choose so I am willing to be a profession that you need for the township.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Accepted! @Baminater77 we're welcome to have you. Also, I think we will stay a part of the OE, if only to not disapoint etkenn.
Wolever, you can sell gold for 10c to DHX, right? Can i sell my town-gold to you for 9c? That means i will earn some extra and you will earn extra. It benefits everyone. Also, Canterlot has overload of melons, if you need for farming.