• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: To be honest, I'm just tired of being a loner. On this server, there isn't much you can do without a town. Light Forge seemed like a cool and interesting option.
How long have you been on the server?: Probably over 2 months, but I've only been truly active for the past week.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I'm currently Crafter/Warrior, but I plan to be Miner/Paladin.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well, I'm a great PVP'r for one thing. I will be Mining a lot, and I can do building projects that are both easy to defend from attacks and attractive.
How often can you be online?: At least an hour a day.
Age? 14
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Probably a combination of both, since most of my constructions are military based (outposts, strong walls, etc). I use those constructions to do the fighting. In the end, however, I'm probably more of a fighter.
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: That depends on how much I have at the time. If I have the surplus, of course I'll donate. However, if I recently bought something expensive, I might not donate, or donate slightly less.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
So do I get to be the dashing, tied up blonde guy? and does that make Lightforge British? Either way, you look pretty damn boss in that black armor.

And is that tree at 3:07 scaring anybody else?

You're my servant, the one saying hi-nommy nommy for some reason. You get to push me around on a wheelbarrow.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Everyone go check out the beginnings of the giant sword entrance to the XD, where the NM-N road branches off to the spawn raod, follow it until you see a massize frame.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Everyone go check out the beginnings of the giant sword entrance to the XD, where the NM-N road branches off to the spawn raod, follow it until you see a massize frame.
Rip-off Canterlot's sword logo! XD needs to copy our ideas now too?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@Symbolite Atleast don't make it a golden sword like on our logo xD (Wood/stone would represent XD just fine ;D)

Just joking, do whatever you want :p

Crusha_C

Iron
I'm bored of HC (because I don't have the willpower to look for mobs for tweleve hours to lvl) so I'm (at least temporarily) gone. Feel free to loot my chests of anything and give away my house.

Chow.