• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Now I just need to hope for banker :D
What Herocraft needs is more european bankers. The only banker online in European playtime is @Dwarfers because he has vacation in Europe. More american bankers will just make HC even more pro-american. I often need to wait 3-6 hours just waiting for a banker to log on. (KittyGotWet isn't a banker anymore and Upb34t seem to be a bit inactive, they used to be on all the time so anyone could bank, but not anymore)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
What Herocraft needs is more european bankers. The only banker online in European playtime is @Dwarfers because he has vacation in Europe. More american bankers will just make HC even more pro-american. I often need to wait 3-6 hours just waiting for a banker to log on. (KittyGotWet isn't a banker anymore and Upb34t seem to be a bit inactive, they used to be on all the time so anyone could bank, but not anymore)

Don't like it? Apply for banker.

The Lightforge thread isn't your therapist, you're better off talking to a wall ;)