• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I also agree. This kingdom is built on old communities from previous maps that still play together, whereas you are new :p
2 weeks after I joined HC on Zeal, I became the Mayor of a dying town and turned it into a really active and noob-friendly town. Then I got famous when I backstabbed ARC and started helping Spire killing Tree Creepers and ARC. It took me 1 month to be semi-famous on HC. Since then, i've been everywhere on the forums so pretty much everyone knows who I am. I may not be in good terms with most of the old players in the HC community, but so what? I am having a good time being radical and screwing things up.

Do radical and surprising stuff + Make a huge deal out of it = Profit! I'm sure @jaif14 Is capable of leading if he work hard for it, just like I did when I saved the dying Camelot last map.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You didn't understand my post lol
I did, you only want your old veteraned HC members that you've known for over a year to lead your little community called Xandria Dominion, so you can be sure that the person won't be thinking about leaving.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
2 weeks after I joined HC on Zeal, I became the Mayor of a dying town and turned it into a really active and noob-friendly town. Then I got famous when I backstabbed ARC and started helping Spire killing Tree Creepers and ARC. It took me 1 month to be semi-famous on HC. Since then, i've been everywhere on the forums so pretty much everyone knows who I am. I may not be in good terms with most of the old players in the HC community, but so what? I am having a good time being radical and screwing things up.

Do radical and surprising stuff + Make a huge deal out of it = Profit! I'm sure @jaif14 Is capable of leading if he work hard for it, just like I did when I saved the dying Camelot last map.

I don't think even if Jaif was older that he would be a better leader for lightforge. I have seen him in game and I just don't think he would be the best choice. DOn't take it personaly @jaif14 it's just my opinion.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Stop sucking up. I'm not leaving.

I don't think even if Jaif was older that he would be a better leader for lightforge. I have seen him in game and I just don't think he would be the best choice. DOn't take it personaly @jaif14it's just my opinion.
Not personal... I just think a lot differently than you and the leaders in XD.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Well.... @Crusha_C i was joking. I think would be a fine leader of LF in my abscence, but to be an XD leader you have to be well known and influential, and very active,like xexo is. I cant edit the op because my computer freezes up when i try. Are you bashing on BG as well as LF now etkenn?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Well.... @Crusha_C i was joking. I think would be a fine leader of LF in my abscence, but to be an XD leader you have to be well known and influential, and very active,like xexo is. I cant edit the op because my computer freezes up when i try. Are you bashing on BG as well as LF now etkenn?
I am bashing Haxnn for being weak and giving up on BG. Everything that keeps BG alive atm is Millejinta87, who also is a good friend of mine and he told me how it is. I've always liked BG and its members just like I like Canterlots members, but then Haxnn choose to backstab me when I needed BG at the most. The worst part is, Canterlot has been helping Belegost hundreds of times, where as XD has helped them less then 10 times. Still, Haxnn chooses to don't care about all the times Canterlot helped him and his town.

Crusha_C

Iron
I am bashing Haxnn for being weak and giving up on BG. Everything that keeps BG alive atm is Millejinta87, who also is a good friend of mine and he told me how it is. I've always liked BG and its members just like I like Canterlots members, but then Haxnn choose to backstab me when I needed BG at the most. The worst part is, Canterlot has been helping Belegost hundreds of times, where as XD has helped them less then 10 times. Still, Haxnn chooses to don't care about all the times Canterlot helped him and his town.
@EtKEnn For some reason it feels like you are getting back into old hating which i thought you were past... apperently not. @WoleverEntun, don't lie to me. Just because you think I'm gone doesn't mean you can freely post shit about me that you wouldn't have if you thought i was watching.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3

What the hell are you talking about. I didn't give up on BG, I gave the suggestion to give up so i could see what people wanted to do. The only people I ever see from BG is xoi and Mille. I like XD, you don't. We never back stabed you. We asked to stay allies, be friends but join XD. We never attacked, bashed or did anything negative to CT. What did ct do (well more just what did you do)? You bashed, whined, broke your treaty with LF and refuse to belive anyone in XD is good. I know mille dosn't like BG and I do, so I'm trying to compramise. You know mille in real life and I know Woleverentun in real life.

@millejinta87, if you feel like I am giving up on BG then thats fine, I will try not to get so caught up in XD. I know I have been kindof disregarded you, so I it's up to you now what we do in regards to moving.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
What the hell are you talking about. I didn't give up on BG, I gave the suggestion to give up so i could see what people wanted to do. The only people I ever see from BG is xoi and Mille. I like XD, you don't. We never back stabed you. We asked to stay allies, be friends but join XD. We never attacked, bashed or did anything negative to CT. What did ct do (well more just what did you do)? You bashed, whined, broke your treaty with LF and refuse to belive anyone in XD is good. I know mille dosn't like BG and I do, so I'm trying to compramise. You know mille in real life and I know Woleverentun in real life.

@millejinta87, if you feel like I am giving up on BG then thats fine, I will try not to get so caught up in XD. I know I have been kindof disregarded you, so I it's up to you now what we do in regards to moving.
I helped you dozens of times, then you go like ''Fuck, I dont wanna help CT anymore''

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@jaif14 if you have any suggestions or ideas to benefit our town, you are basically free to act on them, short of anything radical. Off of my phone, no more replies until sunday night, off northwards.