• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I came up to an abandoned pillar, with a whole bunch of items beneath it. You soon came to the spot, so I assumed the items were yours. I petitioned the pillar because it is illegal to pillar into a town without removing the pillar, and when I came, it was not removed.
EDIT: And it is still there...

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
The point is that they were incapable of fixing the pillar. Yes they need to destroy it however some things should be overlooked. Their intentions were not to grieve Lightforge, the even went to destroy the pillar.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
If I have 64 diamonds or so, and nobody will buy them, I will not use nearly that much for mining, pickaxes etc. Diamonds look good as a decorational block, and help to ameliorate the appearance of the town hall.
Uses for diamonds:
-Sell them
-Make tools with them
-Decorate with them

I chose to decorate, I did it last map as well.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If I have 64 diamonds or so, and nobody will buy them, I will not use nearly that much for mining, pickaxes etc. Diamonds look good as a decorational block, and help to ameliorate the appearance of the town hall.
Uses for diamonds:
-Sell them
-Make tools with them
-Decorate with them

I chose to decorate, I did it last map as well.
-Diamond swords (Samurais can't use Inversion, MortalWound or cleave without diamond sword)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
The point is that they were incapable of fixing the pillar. Yes they need to destroy it however some things should be overlooked. Their intentions were not to grieve Lightforge, the(y) even went to destroy the pillar.
irrelevant.

Pillaring is considered illegal/griefing. You risk a warning by doing it. Enough warnings you get a temp ban.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
irrelevant.

Pillaring is considered illegal/griefing. If you're not actively doing everything in your power in real-time to remove it, and a mod shows up after it's been PE'd you're fucked. That's part of the rule. You risk a warning by doing it. Enough warnings you get a temp ban.

edit:
I'd like to just add that, mods will even give you reasonable amount of time to remove the pillar. But that's if they're already their - invisible - and watching it in real time.

edit2:
It's also sad imo, that he even replied to this thread at like 9:47 AM. The pillar probably hasn't been removed, or the PE wasn't handled, yet. (you know, like 8+ hours later..)

I guess, but still, some things can be overlooked.