• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Very true, that is why I normally use it. In this case it would not achieve my goal of reaching the 2500th post if I continually edited one post. If you both are so concerned about my threads cleanliness and orderliness, then stop posting here.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
To all citizens, remember that there is a 20c weekly tax, to be paid each monday preferably, but any other time works as well. Any help on the Town walls or the Lightbridge would be hugely appreciated, as would any donations to the town. LF is currently 3k in debt, so any amount of money helps.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Very true, that is why I normally use it. In this case it would not achieve my goal of reaching the 2500th post if I continually edited one post. If you both are so concerned about my threads cleanliness and orderliness, then stop posting here.
Are you seriously counting your posts? Idc if I get pushed out of top 12, forums are for recruiting.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
In the corner of each post, there is a number, designating how many times the thread has been replied to. When we were close to 1000, everyone wanted to reach it. It was the same for 2000. If you looked, you would also realize that I have nowhere near 2500 posts for myself. I also seem to recollect that you were quite interested in getting into the top 12 in the first place.
Please take the time to consider what you are saying before you say it.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In the corner of each post, there is a number, designating how many times the thread has been replied to. When we were close to 1000, everyone wanted to reach it. It was the same for 2000. If you looked, you would also realize that I have nowhere near 2500 posts for myself. I also seem to recollect that you were quite interested in getting into the top 12 in the first place.
Please take the time to consider what you are saying before you say it.
Not interested anymore. My life is stealing all my time. It's summer damnit, I am outside hanging out with friends. When i'm not, I play football. I have very little time for HC even though I could use less time hanging with friends and more time on the computer. Once the rain comes, i'll become more active.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
It's been on and off raining here for the past 2 weeks, we even had a tornado warning. My exams are still 2-3 weeks away. It's starting to rain right now. By football, do you mean soccer, or american football? Anyways, hockey is better than either one.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah they suck, But I hate LA even more. I was cheering for Calgary and Montreal, but they sat in the basement the entire year :(

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It's been on and off raining here for the past 2 weeks, we even had a tornado warning. My exams are still 2-3 weeks away. It's starting to rain right now. By football, do you mean soccer, or american football? Anyways, hockey is better than either one.
Football is Football. Americans stole the name for a sport that looks like Rugby.

anyone going to watch Euro cup?
Netherlands FTW
Holland and Deutchland FTW!

Daryian

Stone
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: This seems like a very big and strong town that would be fun to join
How long have you been on the server?:I joined last summer
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Caster-> Necromancer
Past towns?: Valhalor and Ethereal
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Oncei become a necro I can take you all to the nether
How often can you be online?: School is almost over once it is I will be playing around 17 hours a week but right now not to much
Age? 13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Fighter I'm good at fighting and I can handle myself in a battle
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: Through mining, MA, killing

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Yeah they suck, But I hate LA even more. I was cheering for Calgary and Montreal, but they sat in the basement the entire year :(
my goalie coach is best friends with Quick ( they were friends from high school, hes an awesome guy), and when he met Broduer ( sorry about the spelling) he was a total ass. anyways, the kings will be the 9th team to go from 16th place, beating the 1st seed, 3rd seed and 4th seed overall, and win the stanley cup.

NETHERLANDS WHOOOO