• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Crusha_C

Iron
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: This seems like a very big and strong town that would be fun to join
How long have you been on the server?:I joined last summer
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Caster-> Necromancer
Past towns?: Valhalor and Ethereal
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Oncei become a necro I can take you all to the nether
How often can you be online?: School is almost over once it is I will be playing around 17 hours a week but right now not to much
Age? 13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? Fighter I'm good at fighting and I can handle myself in a battle
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: Through mining, MA, killing
@Daryian, Accepted! Get with me or Enutn in game and we'll set you up with a plot.

@pewpewpewlasers if you hate it so much, why do you watch it? Besides, your brother says you just cheer for the team with the most points anyways.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I would like to just say that American's play Soccer and Football. I was undefeated when I played soccer for the local recreational team, and we went to regionals. No team scored a single goal on me all season. I could get a goal from my position as goalie. My coach actually told me to not try that, because it was not very "Sportsmanship" of me to score from the goal to the other goal.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
It's funny how Canada has 10x less people than the US, yet 50% of NHL players are canadian.

EDIT: Who left open all the ground level entrances? The town was wide open. It was either stupid, or illegal.

Crusha_C

Iron
It's funny how Canada has 10x less people than the US, yet 50% of NHL players are canadian.

EDIT: Who left open all the ground level entrances? The town was wide open. It was either stupid, or illegal.
To Entun's point, entrances were also open yesterday, if you are causing this please replace the dirt. It is obviously not valuble and keeps the citizens much safer. If we have to sniff you out, you can expect to be kicked from regions and your chests looted.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Will LF help BG in the construction of New Belegost? It should be soon...

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Okay, so just as I was logging off to go shower, @WoleverEntun shouted
"Thanks for the stuff PewPew"
"I pe'ed your pillar"
First of all, that wasn't my stuff, or MY pillar.
Second, I was on a skype call with @vlushy11 and @Pyrofreaker, vlushy made the pillar, and he tried to get in. It didn't work. He left due to computer time limits, so Pyro started to destroy the pillar. But he died from falling off of it. So you're telling me you pe'ed us, because we were trying to destroy a pillar?