• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello residents and ranked players of Tiltwo! As seen above, posted by @iThaumaturge I am supposedly "extremely beyond my years", which is up to you to decide. I am aware that the new rule that you must be of 14 years of age to apply was made official within the last week. Even so, I am hoping that you may possibly be able to make an exception? If not, I understand, and I thank you nevertheless. As of now, I have played for a month or two, but I still consider myself new, and prepared to learn! Onto the application!
IGN: Wyzards
Age/Timezone: I turned thirteen on November 11th, 2015 and I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I am able to use TeamSpeak3, but right now my mic occasionally malfunctions, but this will not be a problem.
Are you available on Skype?: I am available on Skype, my username is wizardplayz01
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have played Herocraft for 2 months on Citadel. I also played for several months on Aegis, and took a long break, which I suppose is obvious.
What class are you, include level: My current combat class is Dragoon and I am level forty, although I tend to switch a lot, and as a result I am level twenty in most of the clases, excluding the support path.
What profession are you, include level(if Crafter, what do you plan to be): I am a farmer, level fourty-seven, and although I am not exactly fond of it, it is my favorite of the eight professions.
Why Tiltwo?: Why not Tiltwo? Out of all seriousness though, I am looking for a town that will make me feels welcome, and give me a use among it's residents.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: My favorite part about Herocraft is the struggle. I love the realism the Herocraft server gives to Minecraft, as it requires you with many more challenges to overcome. A feature that I particularly enjoy on Herocraft is the variety. I love how you are able to select a different class and you can have an entirely different play style.
Any previous towns?: My first town was Wertopia which I left due to inactivity, my second and fifth town were both my own, which I left due to hopelessness. My third town was Imperial, which I left due to the extreme unorganization. My fourth town was Valcral, which I left due to feeling useless and ignorant.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Just realized that the question previous to this one didn't require you to say why.. Look up!
Strengths?: I feel that my main strengths are my determination. I feel I am better used as a tool than a weapon, because I do not mind carrying large world loads that take many hours or days.
Weaknesses?: I tend to struggle with making decisions and trusting myself. I feel this may largely effect battle, and my Herocraft "life" in general, but it will not prevent me from following orders.

Sorry if this is more lengthly than most applications! -Wyzards
Denied. This application was quite controversial amongst the town council. We thing you ar emature for your age, and pretty chill. However, we will have to deny you. We just recently declared this rule, and it is very soon to disregaurd it. Your always welcome to come hang out in Tiltwo with us, but as far as citizenship goes we will have to deny you, sorry! We wish you the best of luck. -Gales

IGN: xADUMMIEx_Gaming
Age/Timezone: 13 turn 14 in march 2016 / Mountain Time ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yes
Are you available on Skype?: yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?:about 2 and a half hrs
What class are you, include level: Ninja and lvl 27
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter lvl 12 and idk yet
Why Tiltwo?: Because i am new to this kinda thing and tiltwo seemed like a nice town to get the basics learned
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: That i can play online and have fun with friends
Any previous towns?: Nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: From what?
Strengths?: Pvp & Combat
Weaknesses?: Strategizing, im more of a run in guns blazing kinda guy.

honrot

Wood
IGN: honrot
Age/Timezone: 15/rocky mountain
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 6-9 months before this new map
What class are you, include level: ranger 8, 95%
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Runesmith
Why Tiltwo?: The otehr towns i've joined have gone a bit inactive as far as i can see but I know that this one is a bit more active due to the fact that there are even a lot more players than others.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: everything like everything no joke
Any previous towns?: Igns, collases and ravenswood
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: taxes at times and i got bored after a long time
Strengths?: knowledge on almost everything from crafting, farming, pvp and survival
Weaknesses?: pvp on this server i can get screwed over cause of the other classes

IGN: xADUMMIEx_Gaming
Age/Timezone: 13 turn 14 in march 2016 / Mountain Time ~
How long have you been on Herocraft?:about 2 and a half hrs
What class are you, include level: Ninja and lvl 27
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter lvl 12 and idk yet
Why Tiltwo?: Because i am new to this kinda thing and tiltwo seemed like a nice town to get the basics learned
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: That i can play online and have fun with friends
Any previous towns?: Nope
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: From what?
Strengths?: Pvp & Combat
Weaknesses?: Strategizing, im more of a run in guns blazing kinda guy.
Denied. You are below the age requirement. Good luck elsewhere.

Age/Timezone: 15/rocky mountain
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Runesmith
Why Tiltwo?: The otehr towns i've joined have gone a bit inactive as far as i can see but I know that this one is a bit more active due to the fact that there are even a lot more players than others.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: everything like everything no joke
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: taxes at times and i got bored after a long time
Strengths?: knowledge on almost everything from crafting, farming, pvp and survival
Weaknesses?: pvp on this server i can get screwed over cause of the other classes
Denied. You have failed to read the rules. Good luck elsewhere.

IGN:fireknight275
Age/Timezone:19 and i dont know my timezone
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:possibly
Are you available on Skype?:no
How long have you been on Herocraft?:not long mabye an hour or 2
What class are you, include level:rouge i think and i dont know the lvl
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):im crafter but I intend to be runewraith
Why Tiltwo?:because GodOfGales seems very friendly and i think is a good king
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:i love minecraft because of the gameplay
Any previous towns?:no
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: i never left or was kicked from anything
Strengths?:pvp, redstone,
Weaknesses?:archery

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:fireknight275
Age/Timezone:19 and i dont know my timezone
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:possibly
Are you available on Skype?:no
How long have you been on Herocraft?:not long mabye an hour or 2
What class are you, include level:rouge i think and i dont know the lvl
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):im crafter but I intend to be runewraith
Why Tiltwo?:because GodOfGales seems very friendly and i think is a good king
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:i love minecraft because of the gameplay
Any previous towns?:no
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: i never left or was kicked from anything
Strengths?:pvp, redstone,
Weaknesses?:archery
Denied. You have failed to read the rules- also, sorry if this comes off as rude, but based in the application it almost looks like that age is a hoax. Either way, better luck elsewhere.

honrot

Wood
Age/Timezone: 15/rocky mountain ~

Age/Timezone: 15/rocky mountain ~
Denied. We do not accept reposts. You failed to read the rules the first time. Good luck elsewhere.

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:TeamShovel
Age/Timezone:21/PST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:yes
Are you available on Skype?: i can dl it but pref TS3
How long have you been on Herocraft?: To Dam Long < --- Check jjoindate
What class are you, include level:Lost soul 1 , just coming back thinkin about doing a map or 2 since its been awhile ( Probs going pally unless town needs otherwise )
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):1crafter. tbh it doesnt matter 2 me i hardly craft unless the town absolutely needs something. Usually go chanter unless im playin a certain class
Why Tiltwo?: Only town who spammed in /re so you guys are the lucky ones to have the Great TeamShovel
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: PvP
Any previous towns?: This map , no.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: PvP, know when to go in and most importantly when to not go in
Weaknesses?: Crafting, but since im starting fresh with no friends ( none play anymore ) ill be doing more to generate my own $$

IGN:TeamShovel
Age/Timezone:21/PST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:yes
Are you available on Skype?: i can dl it but pref TS3
How long have you been on Herocraft?: To Dam Long < --- Check jjoindate
What class are you, include level:Lost soul 1 , just coming back thinkin about doing a map or 2 since its been awhile ( Probs going pally unless town needs otherwise )
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):1crafter. tbh it doesnt matter 2 me i hardly craft unless the town absolutely needs something. Usually go chanter unless im playin a certain class
Why Tiltwo?: Only town who spammed in /re so you guys are the lucky ones to have the Great TeamShovel
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: PvP
Any previous towns?: This map , no.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?:
Strengths?: PvP, know when to go in and most importantly when to not go in
Weaknesses?: Crafting, but since im starting fresh with no friends ( none play anymore ) ill be doing more to generate my own $$
Accepted. Get with me or any of the council of Tiltwo in game to be invited.

Narvon

TNT
IGN: Narvon
Age/Timezone: 20 yrs, MST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 Yrs
What class are you, include level: Runeblade 34
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): lvl 20 Crafter
Why Tiltwo?: Seems Legit...
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: PvP, and Cunstructing a world
Any previous towns?: Imperial
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Leaving because I need something different
Strengths?: In depth knowledge of team fight positioning and combos, on almost every single day
Weaknesses?: I cant eat Spicy Foods​

IGN: Narvon
Age/Timezone: 20 yrs, MST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 Yrs
What class are you, include level: Runeblade 34
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): lvl 20 Crafter
Why Tiltwo?: Seems Legit...
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: PvP, and Cunstructing a world
Any previous towns?: Imperial
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Leaving because I need something different
Strengths?: In depth knowledge of team fight positioning and combos, on almost every single day
Weaknesses?: I cant eat Spicy Foods​
Accepted. Get with me in game to be invited.

patrik_998

Dirt
IGN: patrik998
Timezone : Prais central time (Living in Sweden)
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:Yes, i have both mic and sound.
Are you available on Skype?:Yes.
How long have you been on Herocraft?:Not long at all.
What class are you, include level:Cleric: 10-ish
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):I intend to be a engineer or alchemist after crafter, im still crafter and around level 10
Why Tiltwo?:Seems like you have a cool backstory.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:I like herocraft becouse they offer the very fun and creative plugin called heroes.
Any previous towns?:No
Strengths?:I can play alot if i get motivated. I'm also good at grinding.
Weaknesses?:I don't play a lot if motivated.

Baccas15

Dirt
IGN: Baccas15
Age/Timezone: 14 (in a few days 15) Mexico, NL time zone
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5h
Would you prefer to progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: I don't really mine, with one you guys see more fit for me, i gess...
Strengths?: I am a good builder and I am 95% of the time a nice and helpful guy!! (5% is when I had a bad day) and I am a good miner
Weaknesses?: well I don't know if my pvp skills are bad, I mean I have beat a lot of guys but some guys have beat me.... and I suck at grammar....

Last edited:
IGN: patrik998
Timezone : Prais central time (Living in Sweden)
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:Yes, i have both mic and sound.
Are you available on Skype?:Yes.
How long have you been on Herocraft?:Not long at all.
What class are you, include level:Cleric: 10-ish
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be):I intend to be a engineer or alchemist after crafter, im still crafter and around level 10
Why Tiltwo?:Seems like you have a cool backstory.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?:I like herocraft becouse they offer the very fun and creative plugin called heroes.
Any previous towns?:No
Strengths?:I can play alot if i get motivated. I'm also good at grinding.
Weaknesses?:I don't play a lot if motivated.
Denied. You have failed to read the rules. Good luck elsewhere.