• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

Selenide

Coal
IGN: Arjunanuj999
Age/Timezone: almost 13 / Eastern Time~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, usually my mom allows me to.
Are you available on Skype?: Yes I am
How long have you been on Herocraft?: about a month
What class are you, include level: Ninja 51
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Engineer 42
Why Tiltwo?: Heard alot of good things, GodofGales was recruiting
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: PvP, Building nice wooden homes
Any previous towns?: Dionysus, Imperial, Ignis
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Dion: Being raided all the time... Imperial: Unorganized Ignis: Inactive.
Strengths?: PvP, Very good builder, can make lots of money FOR the town (deposit to town bank)
Weaknesses?: N/A

Pending: Everyone has weaknesses! Put a little more thought in!

Pending: Everyone has weaknesses! Put a little more thought in!
Sorry, I was in a rush so I put N/A;

What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Engineer 42
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: PvP, Building nice wooden homes
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Dion: Being raided all the time... Imperial: Unorganized Ignis: Inactive.
Strengths?: PvP (decent) , Very good builder, can make lots of money FOR the town (deposit to town bank)
Weaknesses?: Not always able to skype or Teamspeak due to my computer is on a desk next to my brother and sister. I have OCD, and can only build as good as my resources allow.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Sorry, I was in a rush so I put N/A;

Strengths?: PvP (decent) , Very good builder, can make lots of money FOR the town (deposit to town bank)
Weaknesses?: Not always able to skype or Teamspeak due to my computer is on a desk next to my brother and sister. I have OCD, and can only build as good as my resources allow.
Denied. See below.

Unfortunately, rules are rules, I believe this has essentially been an unofficial rule for a while and has just now been declared officially as most of the town members are older in age, please look for a town elsewhere.
But I had an app in before it was official >.<

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
But I had an app in before it was official >.<

Yes, but as I said it has been an unofficial rule, meaning it wasnt specifically stated in the town rules, but we still based decisions off of it for accepting, dont feel singled out, you did nothing wrong. Its just hard to fit in with others who are up to 10 years older than you. So please apply for a different town. Thank you!

Yes, but as I said it has been an unofficial rule, meaning it wasnt specifically stated in the town rules, but we still based decisions off of it for accepting, dont feel singled out, you did nothing wrong. Its just hard to fit in with others who are up to 10 years older than you. So please apply for a different town. Thank you!
Fine. Thanks anyways.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
With a growing population, the room for leadership expands. And with this expansion a new council member has emerged. Congratulations to @WiThInSpAcE upon his promotion.

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
Greetings, old friend. It's been a long time. As per my new activity, I have found that your allies Ravenwood has become inactive. Given the circumstances, I am looking for a new town, but I have one request.

If I am to be accepted, I would like for you to interview and individual named @Wyzard in game. I can assure you, with his age, he is extremely beyond his years. In particular, we had a discussion on the nature of humanity and personality today. I'll have him write up an application if he up is up to joining, but I'd appreciate giving him a chance.

IGN: iAlchemist
Age/Timezone: 17/Eastern Mountain~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: We have spoken via tea speak plenty of times, so yes.
Are you available on Skype?:Mildly, I use Skype for emergency discussions
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since last May, but I assure you I have a lot of experience with each class. I mastered every single one except Beguiler last map, and even went legendary.
What class are you, include level: Druid, lvl 34
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Blacksmith, plan to move into engineer once life gets easier. Back to my old engineering antics that I loved in Pembeb.
Why Tiltwo?: That, is a long story. To make it short, I'll say this. Last map, Hyp and I had a complicated history. From the end of Pembeb to its revival, I tried my best to make sure he was aware of me trying to keep it afloat. I suppose Pembeb changed in the end...but it survived til the end too. Not to mention I trust Hyp even with all the mystery that involves him, and his lore legit.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy experimenting with different things, hence my interest in the engineer profession. Last map with Pemben, after Hyperion left again and I was running things I went into engineering defense mode, where I started doing crazy experiments with different craft book IC's to make enemy detectors that could detect notable enemies outside the walls. As long as there is a new idea to explore, I'll always remain interested.
Any previous towns?: This map and last map combined, I have been in 5 different towns, beginning with Deadpool, which I actually ran for a little bit. Then Lost_Isles, which I helped start up, but left when the others were not doing anything. Then moved into Pemben, where I ended up in power again, much to my dismay. At the beginning of Citadel, I was on a short lived town build, where the co-owner was a the icing bastard. I eventually found myself under the wing of another good friend @Cheekyspartan, whom I have not seen in a long time.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left all of the towns except Deadpool, where I was kicked for defending Pemben, and then quickly berated through racial and homophobic slurs. (I'm straight, but they just seemed to think faggot really affected me)
Strengths?: Creativity through red stone engineering, curiosity, interest in multiple class choices, thievery (Eh Hyp?) I can be forgiving, both a weakness and a strength. I usually enjoy trying new things. Writing and overall creating bits of lore (*cough cough* Ashys *cough cough*). I'm surprisingly good at playing stealthier classes and stealing small things. Used to be in a little thieving clan with Hyp.
Weaknesses: Patience. I lack it, and if someone gets on my nerves, I'm going to let them know. It is hard to get to that point though, because I don't usually find people annoying. Too trusting. I occasionally put too much trust in an individual when I don't see anything get done. I have my limit, but it's usually higher than someone else's' because I don't like removing people. Pvp, I'm not exactly a pvp master (poor internet). Too forgiving.

Thank you for reading, all hail the lord of knowledge, Pemben!

Last edited:
IGN: SatistedStone
Age/Timezone: 26/Pacific Standard~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Yep!
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 years, but inactive for a while
What class are you, include level: Ranger 1
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 1, will be whatever best helps my town.
Why Tiltwo?: GodofGales was pushing it in recruitment and I like what I read in this thread.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I most like planning and building, large projects mostly.
Any previous towns?: In previous maps: Malkier, Genesis, Mel
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Never been kicked, Left a town once because the newest generation of recruits took the town in a different direction.
Strengths?: Cooperating with others to plan and achieve long term goals.
Weaknesses?: I can't be on every day and I'm not great at PvP

Selenide

Coal
Greetings, old friend. It's been a long time. As per my new activity, I have found that your allies Ravenwood has become inactive. Given the circumstances, I am looking for a new town, but I have one request.

If I am to be accepted, I would like for you to interview and individual named @Wyzard in game. I can assure you, with his age, he is extremely beyond his years. In particular, we had a discussion on the nature of humanity and personality today. I'll have him write up an application if he up is up to joining, but I'd appreciate giving him a chance.

IGN: iAlchemist
Age/Timezone: 17/Eastern Mountain~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: We have spoken via tea speak plenty of times, so yes.
Are you available on Skype?:Mildly, I use Skype for emergency discussions
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since last May, but I assure you I have a lot of experience with each class. I mastered every single one except Beguiler last map, and even went legendary.
What class are you, include level: Druid, lvl 34
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Blacksmith, plan to move into engineer once life gets easier. Back to my old engineering antics that I loved in Pembeb.
Why Tiltwo?: That, is a long story. To make it short, I'll say this. Last map, Hyp and I had a complicated history. From the end of Pembeb to its revival, I tried my best to make sure he was aware of me trying to keep it afloat. I suppose Pembeb changed in the end...but it survived til the end too. Not to mention I trust Hyp even with all the mystery that involves him, and his lore legit.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I enjoy experimenting with different things, hence my interest in the engineer profession. Last map with Pemben, after Hyperion left again and I was running things I went into engineering defense mode, where I started doing crazy experiments with different craft book IC's to make enemy detectors that could detect notable enemies outside the walls. As long as there is a new idea to explore, I'll always remain interested.
Any previous towns?: This map and last map combined, I have been in 5 different towns, beginning with Deadpool, which I actually ran for a little bit. Then Lost_Isles, which I helped start up, but left when the others were not doing anything. Then moved into Pemben, where I ended up in power again, much to my dismay. At the beginning of Citadel, I was on a short lived town build, where the co-owner was a the icing bastard. I eventually found myself under the wing of another good friend @Cheekyspartan, whom I have not seen in a long time.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left all of the towns except Deadpool, where I was kicked for defending Pemben, and then quickly berated through racial and homophobic slurs. (I'm straight, but they just seemed to think faggot really affected me)
Strengths?: Creativity through red stone engineering, curiosity, interest in multiple class choices, thievery (Eh Hyp?) I can be forgiving, both a weakness and a strength. I usually enjoy trying new things. Writing and overall creating bits of lore (*cough cough* Ashys *cough cough*). I'm surprisingly good at playing stealthier classes and stealing small things. Used to be in a little thieving clan with Hyp.
Weaknesses: Patience. I lack it, and if someone gets on my nerves, I'm going to let them know. It is hard to get to that point though, because I don't usually find people annoying. Too trusting. I occasionally put too much trust in an individual when I don't see anything get done. I have my limit, but it's usually higher than someone else's' because I don't like removing people. Pvp, I'm not exactly a pvp master (poor internet). Too forgiving.

Thank you for reading, all hail the lord of knowledge, Pemben!

IGN: SatistedStone
Age/Timezone: 26/Pacific Standard~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Are you available on Skype?: Yep!
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 years, but inactive for a while
What class are you, include level: Ranger 1
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter 1, will be whatever best helps my town.
Why Tiltwo?: GodofGales was pushing it in recruitment and I like what I read in this thread.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I most like planning and building, large projects mostly.
Any previous towns?: In previous maps: Malkier, Genesis, Mel
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Never been kicked, Left a town once because the newest generation of recruits took the town in a different direction.
Strengths?: Cooperating with others to plan and achieve long term goals.
Weaknesses?: I can't be on every day and I'm not great at PvP

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccepted! You guys seem swell! Can't wait to see you in town. If you see either myself, Withinspace, Rihawk, Perb, or Gales let us know so we can invite you!

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello residents and ranked players of Tiltwo! As seen above, posted by @iThaumaturge I am supposedly "extremely beyond my years", which is up to you to decide. I am aware that the new rule that you must be of 14 years of age to apply was made official within the last week. Even so, I am hoping that you may possibly be able to make an exception? If not, I understand, and I thank you nevertheless. As of now, I have played for a month or two, but I still consider myself new, and prepared to learn! Onto the application!
IGN: Wyzards
Age/Timezone: I turned thirteen on November 11th, 2015 and I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I am able to use TeamSpeak3, but right now my mic occasionally malfunctions, but this will not be a problem.
Are you available on Skype?: I am available on Skype, my username is wizardplayz01
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have played Herocraft for 2 months on Citadel. I also played for several months on Aegis, and took a long break, which I suppose is obvious.
What class are you, include level: My current combat class is Dragoon and I am level forty, although I tend to switch a lot, and as a result I am level twenty in most of the clases, excluding the support path.
What profession are you, include level(if Crafter, what do you plan to be): I am a farmer, level fourty-seven, and although I am not exactly fond of it, it is my favorite of the eight professions.
Why Tiltwo?: Why not Tiltwo? Out of all seriousness though, I am looking for a town that will make me feels welcome, and give me a use among it's residents.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: My favorite part about Herocraft is the struggle. I love the realism the Herocraft server gives to Minecraft, as it requires you with many more challenges to overcome. A feature that I particularly enjoy on Herocraft is the variety. I love how you are able to select a different class and you can have an entirely different play style.
Any previous towns?: My first town was Wertopia which I left due to inactivity, my second and fifth town were both my own, which I left due to hopelessness. My third town was Imperial, which I left due to the extreme unorganization. My fourth town was Valcral, which I left due to feeling useless and ignorant.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Just realized that the question previous to this one didn't require you to say why.. Look up!
Strengths?: I feel that my main strengths are my determination. I feel I am better used as a tool than a weapon, because I do not mind carrying large world loads that take many hours or days.
Weaknesses?: I tend to struggle with making decisions and trusting myself. I feel this may largely effect battle, and my Herocraft "life" in general, but it will not prevent me from following orders.

Sorry if this is more lengthly than most applications! -Wyzards

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Hello residents and ranked players of Tiltwo! As seen above, posted by @iThaumaturge I am supposedly "extremely beyond my years", which is up to you to decide. I am aware that the new rule that you must be of 14 years of age to apply was made official within the last week. Even so, I am hoping that you may possibly be able to make an exception? If not, I understand, and I thank you nevertheless. As of now, I have played for a month or two, but I still consider myself new, and prepared to learn! Onto the application!
IGN: Wyzards
Age/Timezone: I turned thirteen on November 11th, 2015 and I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I am able to use TeamSpeak3, but right now my mic occasionally malfunctions, but this will not be a problem.
Are you available on Skype?: I am available on Skype, my username is wizardplayz01
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have played Herocraft for 2 months on Citadel. I also played for several months on Aegis, and took a long break, which I suppose is obvious.
What class are you, include level: My current combat class is Dragoon and I am level forty, although I tend to switch a lot, and as a result I am level twenty in most of the clases, excluding the support path.
What profession are you, include level(if Crafter, what do you plan to be): I am a farmer, level fourty-seven, and although I am not exactly fond of it, it is my favorite of the eight professions.
Why Tiltwo?: Why not Tiltwo? Out of all seriousness though, I am looking for a town that will make me feels welcome, and give me a use among it's residents.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: My favorite part about Herocraft is the struggle. I love the realism the Herocraft server gives to Minecraft, as it requires you with many more challenges to overcome. A feature that I particularly enjoy on Herocraft is the variety. I love how you are able to select a different class and you can have an entirely different play style.
Any previous towns?: My first town was Wertopia which I left due to inactivity, my second and fifth town were both my own, which I left due to hopelessness. My third town was Imperial, which I left due to the extreme unorganization. My fourth town was Valcral, which I left due to feeling useless and ignorant.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Just realized that the question previous to this one didn't require you to say why.. Look up!
Strengths?: I feel that my main strengths are my determination. I feel I am better used as a tool than a weapon, because I do not mind carrying large world loads that take many hours or days.
Weaknesses?: I tend to struggle with making decisions and trusting myself. I feel this may largely effect battle, and my Herocraft "life" in general, but it will not prevent me from following orders.

Sorry if this is more lengthly than most applications! -Wyzards

Pending. Personally, im impressed, I dont know if i could even write an application like that and im 5 years older than you. I would consider an exception. @Perboni @GodOfGales @Selenide @WiThInSpAcE What do you guys think?

Eldrex

Legacy Supporter 5
Thank you for the complement. Before anyone assumes that I have not read the rules, I have, I simply forgot too add the ~ after stating my time zone. I hope you all agree with rihawk10. I am currently inside of Tiltwo, and I have observed that it is a fine town. Also, when you do /town numbers that appear are coordinates in a certain form that I will not reveal on the forums. There is a way to disable it but I am not sure how. I suggest that it is looked into.

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Thank you for the complement. Before anyone assumes that I have not read the rules, I have, I simply forgot too add the ~ after stating my time zone. I hope you all agree with rihawk10. I am currently inside of Tiltwo, and I have observed that it is a fine town. Also, when you do /town numbers that appear are coordinates in a certain form that I will not reveal on the forums. There is a way to disable it but I am not sure how. I suggest that it is looked into.

Whoops I didnt even notice the missing ~ :O was too busy reading everything else. Normally there are not exceptions for this sort of thing, but that is why im asking the others.

IGN: JadenSabbath
Age/Timezone: 23 Central ~
If you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: Either is fine with me but I am a man of Action and stratigy not a man of waiting for gods to aid me
How long have you played Herocraft?: a year but I took a break due to rl
What are strong points?: Farming, mining,Scouting
What are your weak points?: I tend to get hotheaded

IGN: JadenSabbath
Age/Timezone: 23 Central ~
If you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: Either is fine with me but I am a man of Action and stratigy not a man of waiting for gods to aid me
How long have you played Herocraft?: a year but I took a break due to rl
What are strong points?: Farming, mining,Scouting
What are your weak points?: I tend to get hotheaded
Denied. You have failed to use the correct format. Good luck elsewhere.