• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Ren3gade_Shadow
Age/Time Zone: 16 EST
If you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty?: Royalty
How long have you played Herocraft?: not long bout a month
Strong Points: some PvP
Weak Points: Farming and building
Class/ Prof: Bard lvl 27 and Crafter lvl 30... didn't have anything to use prof for seeing as im alone
Denied. You have failed to read the rules, and on top of that you even fail to use the correct application. Best luck somewhere else.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Two questions have been added to the application format.

One regards the use of TeamSpeak3, the other Skype.

Kildare

Dirt
IGN: Kildare
Age/Timezone: 27/UTC+10 ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes though I'd prefer not to
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 days. Was just introduced by a member of this town.
What class are you, include level: Level 18+ Paladin as of current
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter. Undecided(still learning the game)
Why Tiltwo?: Friend who introduced me to the game belongs to this town, so here i am...
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Many classes, freedom of creation?
Strengths?: I am a Hero.
Weaknesses?: Inexperienced. Possible lag due to being situated in Australia.

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
Like I said sent you in private chat, this guy is an acquaintance I met from a different game (starcraft 2 which is as awesome as ever btw) and would very much appreciate it if you would accept his app.

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
On another note, I somehow have been kicked from town even though I have not been inactive and have been getting online every day.

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
IGN: Kildare
Age/Timezone: 27/UTC+10 ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes though I'd prefer not to
Are you available on Skype?: Yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 days. Was just introduced by a member of this town.
What class are you, include level: Level 18+ Paladin as of current
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Crafter. Undecided(still learning the game)
Why Tiltwo?: Friend who introduced me to the game belongs to this town, so here i am...
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Many classes, freedom of creation?
Strengths?: I am a Hero.
Weaknesses?: Inexperienced. Possible lag due to being situated in Australia.

Accepted! We are in need of more warriors to help defend, so welcome! Get in contact with myself (Rihawk_), GodofGales, Perboni, or Selenide in game to get set up.

On another note, I somehow have been kicked from town even though I have not been inactive and have been getting online every day.

Are you sure you have enough money to pay the daily tax? You can also just message one of us ingame to sort this out I'm sure.

Last edited:

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
That could have very well been it, when the update came out for the item crafting, I blew all of my money on those soul fuses, how much is the daily tax and what time does it take it out of my money? I miss the whole "donate money" to pay tax.

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
That could have very well been it, when the update came out for the item crafting, I blew all of my money on those soul fuses, how much is the daily tax and what time does it take it out of my money? I miss the whole "donate money" to pay tax.
I know it used to be 10c a day, and you can get 45c from voting daily so its not that bad. Just ask one of us ingame to add you back into the town, and pay attention to your money balance :)

OhBrod

TNT
IGN: OhBrod
Age/Timezone: 17 Years old, UTC-5 (Canada) ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I could install It but won't be talking much cause I'm not native English (Awkward Accent xP)
Are you available on Skype?: Yes, But same as above
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I used to play 2 years Ago but I just started playing again 2 day ago.
What class are you, include level: Ninja 33
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Alchemist 12 (11.97)
Why Tiltwo?: You look like a nice town who take RP and Fun into account
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The Nice Community (N/A for annoying 12 years old...)
Any previous towns?: Been in a Random town for 1 day to keep my stuff safe.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Havent leave yet still need the little stuff I have safe.
Strengths?: I know a lot about Minecraft and I'm pretty good at PvP.
Weaknesses?: I don't know a lot about Herocraft for the moment.

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: OhBrod
Age/Timezone: 17 Years old, UTC-5 (Canada) ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I could install It but won't be talking much cause I'm not native English (Awkward Accent xP)
Are you available on Skype?: Yes, But same as above
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I used to play 2 years Ago but I just started playing again 2 day ago.
What class are you, include level: Ninja 33
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Alchemist 12 (11.97)
Why Tiltwo?: You look like a nice town who take RP and Fun into account
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: The Nice Community (N/A for annoying 12 years old...)
Any previous towns?: Been in a Random town for 1 day to keep my stuff safe.
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Havent leave yet still need the little stuff I have safe.
Strengths?: I know a lot about Minecraft and I'm pretty good at PvP.
Weaknesses?: I don't know a lot about Herocraft for the moment.

Accepted! We look forward to having you join us! Please contact myself (Rihawk_), GodofGales, Perboni, or Selenide ingame to get yourself situated.

Last edited:

LagowDeLago

Stone
IGN: LagowDeLago
Age/Timezone: 18/Central ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No but I am capable of attempting to obtain an account, if need be.
Are you available on Skype?: No
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was on for about 3-5 months, give or take, before I took a few months off for school and work purposes. Now that I've more freetime I plan to be more active again.
What class are you, include level: As of current, I am a Cleric, Level 17.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Undecided. If there is a role that the town needs filled, however, I'll pick that gladly.
Why Tiltwo?: d3m0nc1ld invited me.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Helping others, exploring/adventuring, and building are the big three. I prefer a PvE Environment, and tend to play supportive classes, and make a very good Cleric.
Any previous towns?: Tilionius, Death Star
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left Tilionius to join the Death Star and be with my current clan, and my 3 months inactive caused me to lose my spot in Death Star.
Strengths?: Very good supporter and healer, on often unless I notify otherwise, very good at building and helping.
Weaknesses?: I'm not very good at actually hurting other people, and tend to leave the DPR to others. If need be though, I can put up a fight.

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: LagowDeLago
Age/Timezone: 18/Central ~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: No but I am capable of attempting to obtain an account, if need be.
Are you available on Skype?: No
How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was on for about 3-5 months, give or take, before I took a few months off for school and work purposes. Now that I've more freetime I plan to be more active again.
What class are you, include level: As of current, I am a Cleric, Level 17.
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Undecided. If there is a role that the town needs filled, however, I'll pick that gladly.
Why Tiltwo?: d3m0nc1ld invited me.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Helping others, exploring/adventuring, and building are the big three. I prefer a PvE Environment, and tend to play supportive classes, and make a very good Cleric.
Any previous towns?: Tilionius, Death Star
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I left Tilionius to join the Death Star and be with my current clan, and my 3 months inactive caused me to lose my spot in Death Star.
Strengths?: Very good supporter and healer, on often unless I notify otherwise, very good at building and helping.
Weaknesses?: I'm not very good at actually hurting other people, and tend to leave the DPR to others. If need be though, I can put up a fight.

Accepted! Tilionius FTW

IGN:UnseenPotential
Age/Timezone: 14/Pacific Time~
Are You Able to Use Teamspeak: Yes I am
Are You Availible On Skype: Yes
How Long Have You Been on HeroCraft: One week
What Class Are You, include level: I am A Paladin Level One
What profession are you.include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): As to right now I am none I have just barely Started
Why Tiltwo?: WiThInSpAce Invited me to sign up
What do you enjoy most about herocraft, or Minecraft in general?: I Enjoy pvp and building many things to defend like in factions plus I like to go raid other places
Any Previous towns?:No I Have Barely Started
Why did you leave , or why were you kicked ?: (/)
Strengths?:I am Very good At PVP and I Am good at building things with instruction and Mining
Weaknesses?:I Cant Mine for a very long time because I have short patience to many things.

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:UnseenPotential
Age/Timezone: 14/Pacific Time~
Are You Able to Use Teamspeak: Yes I am
Are You Availible On Skype: Yes
How Long Have You Been on HeroCraft: One week
What Class Are You, include level: I am A Paladin Level One
What profession are you.include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): As to right now I am none I have just barely Started
Why Tiltwo?: WiThInSpAce Invited me to sign up
What do you enjoy most about herocraft, or Minecraft in general?: I Enjoy pvp and building many things to defend like in factions plus I like to go raid other places
Any Previous towns?:No I Have Barely Started
Why did you leave , or why were you kicked ?: (/)
Strengths?:I am Very good At PVP and I Am good at building things with instruction and Mining
Weaknesses?:I Cant Mine for a very long time because I have short patience to many things.

Accepted! Its always a good thing to have some good pvpers to help defend! Contact myself (Rihawk_), Selenide, Perboni or GodofGales ingame to get started!

IGN: Arjunanuj999
Age/Timezone: almost 13 / Eastern Time~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: Yes, usually my mom allows me to.
Are you available on Skype?: Yes I am
How long have you been on Herocraft?: about a month
What class are you, include level: Ninja 51
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Engineer 42
Why Tiltwo?: Heard alot of good things, GodofGales was recruiting
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: PvP, Building nice wooden homes
Any previous towns?: Dionysus, Imperial, Ignis
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Dion: Being raided all the time... Imperial: Unorganized Ignis: Inactive.
Strengths?: PvP, Very good builder, can make lots of money FOR the town (deposit to town bank)
Weaknesses?: N/A