• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tiltwo- The Pirates of Paradise [No Longer Recruiting!]

IGN: znagol
Age/Timezone: age22/GMT+/-6:00 The current time is Wed Nov 25 2015 16:10:52 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: yes
Are you available on Skype?: yes
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 week to 3 weeks
What class are you, include level: level 42 bard
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): level 45 farmer
Why Tiltwo?: Any town that uses teamspeak catches my attention and this one seems very official.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like minecraft because my talent shines in this game. Many people like doing what they are really good at because the illusion of being the best is so satisfying and sometimes I'm able to feel like its not an illusion. As for herocraft the heroes plugin is my favorite minecraft plugin. I used to play on Vindicraft I was a lvl 90 palidan
Any previous towns?: My current town is Manangre
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I'm leaving this one because im being chased out of town by one of the members who is trying to kill me on sight.
Strengths?: Overall minecraft is my strength I have spent over 10,000 hours playing minecraft.
Weaknesses?: I play with my minecraft sound low or off, I am less versed on newer updates, and I spend the least of my time on redstone.
Pending. Your application will be discussed.

Age/Timezone: age22/GMT+/-6:00 The current time is Wed Nov 25 2015 16:10:52 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)
What class are you, include level: level 42 bard
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): level 45 farmer
Why Tiltwo?: Any town that uses teamspeak catches my attention and this one seems very official.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like minecraft because my talent shines in this game. Many people like doing what they are really good at because the illusion of being the best is so satisfying and sometimes I'm able to feel like its not an illusion. As for herocraft the heroes plugin is my favorite minecraft plugin. I used to play on Vindicraft I was a lvl 90 palidan
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: I'm leaving this one because im being chased out of town by one of the members who is trying to kill me on sight.
Strengths?: Overall minecraft is my strength I have spent over 10,000 hours playing minecraft.
Weaknesses?: I play with my minecraft sound low or off, I am less versed on newer updates, and I spend the least of my time on redstone.
Denied. You have failed to read the rules. Good luck elsewhere.

DJC5

Dirt
name DJC5
time zone:central time
I would like royalty
I have played for 1 hour
my strong points are mining and redstone
I am weak on pvp
I don't have skype or teamspeak
I am a level 1 wizard
I plan to be an enginer
I was never in any other town

Last edited:

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
name DJC5
time zone:central time
both clergy and royalty is fine I would like royalty I just really don't care.
I have played for 1 hour
my strong points are mining and redstone
I am weak on pvp
I don't have skype or teamspeak
I am a level 1 wizard
I plan to be an enginer
I was never in any other town

Denied. You've failed to read the rules and you used the incorrect application. Good luck elsewhere!

IGN: IAmYourAvatar
Age/Timezone: 21,PST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I can use teamspeak but not always.
Are you available on Skype?: I can use skype but not always.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: i joined before the last map reset but never played it. But I recently started playing it again earlier this month.
What class are you, include level: Bard, 35
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Alchemist, 31
Why Tiltwo?: i want to be part of an active town that thrives and a the growing community.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love that you can do whatever you want to in Minecraft such as mine, explore, and much more, additionally be free to build anything.
Any previous towns?: Imperial, Valcral
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Imperials leader gave the coords to anyone who wanted to join so it basically got raided like every 5 minutes lol. Valcral starting to die out and most of the people i know left.
Strengths?: Can get work done quickly and can work through problems, furthermore i can provide aid with my bard skills such as speed, slows, mana regen, stamina regen, and much more.
Weaknesses?: Being a bard restricts me from wearing good armor ( gold, iron, diamond)

Mario3515

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Mario3515
Age/Timezone: 14/Central
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:I can whenever possible although I am not very talkative on TS3
Are you available on Skype?:I don't have skype
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 Years but the system started me from scratch
What class are you, include level: Cleric 9
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan to be Miner
Why Tiltwo?: It started about 2 mins ago when I asked "anyone willing to take a newbie," and Mr. Space answered my question.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Herocraft is the only good MC server with a legit RPG system (even if there isn't any quests.)
Any previous towns?: Yes, Thidis
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: We disbanded a long time ago and I haven't been on for 6 months
Strengths?: I can't remember, it's been 6 months.
Weaknesses?: Does sitting here and typing this app count as a weakness?

IGN: Mario3515
Age/Timezone: 14/Central
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?:I can whenever possible although I am not very talkative on TS3
Are you available on Skype?:I don't have skype
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 Years but the system started me from scratch
What class are you, include level: Cleric 9
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): I plan to be Miner
Why Tiltwo?: It started about 2 mins ago when I asked "anyone willing to take a newbie," and Mr. Space answered my question.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: Herocraft is the only good MC server with a legit RPG system (even if there isn't any quests.)
Any previous towns?: Yes, Thidis
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: We disbanded a long time ago and I haven't been on for 6 months
Strengths?: I can't remember, it's been 6 months.
Weaknesses?: Does sitting here and typing this app count as a weakness?
Denied. You have failed to read the rules. Good luck elsewhere.

IGN: IAmYourAvatar
Age/Timezone: 21,PST~
Are you able to use TeamSpeak3?: I can use teamspeak but not always.
Are you available on Skype?: I can use skype but not always.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: i joined before the last map reset but never played it. But I recently started playing it again earlier this month.
What class are you, include level: Bard, 35
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): Alchemist, 31
Why Tiltwo?: i want to be part of an active town that thrives and a the growing community.
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I love that you can do whatever you want to in Minecraft such as mine, explore, and much more, additionally be free to build anything.
Any previous towns?: Imperial, Valcral
Why did you leave, or why were you kicked?: Imperials leader gave the coords to anyone who wanted to join so it basically got raided like every 5 minutes lol. Valcral starting to die out and most of the people i know left.
Strengths?: Can get work done quickly and can work through problems, furthermore i can provide aid with my bard skills such as speed, slows, mana regen, stamina regen, and much more.
Weaknesses?: Being a bard restricts me from wearing good armor ( gold, iron, diamond)

Accepted. Message myself or any of the council in game.

znagol

TNT
Age/Timezone: age22/GMT+/-6:00 The current time is Fri Nov 27 2015 02:22:04 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)~
What class are you, include level: level 43 bard
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): level 46 farmer
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like minecraft because my talent shines in this game. Many people like doing what they are really good at because the illusion of being the best is so satisfying and sometimes I'm able to feel like its not an illusion. As for herocraft the heroes plugin is my favorite minecraft plugin.

dodson2000

Dirt
if you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty?:honestly I would rather royalty like most people but Clergy would be fine

How long have you played Herocraft?:i played somewhere around a year ago stop while playing other mmo's on mc then came back and have played close to 4 or 5 days

What are your strong points?:I am a hard worker i try as much as i can mining is also a good thing when i need to at least

What are your weak points?:haven't done much with pvp but i have done good in most mmo rpgs i have played so i am not sure about pvp yet i am not on some days because of HW

am not sure where the timezone is but here is the rule thing ~

i can use teamspeak when needed i am mostly a skype user and follow most things told to me unless they have no point

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
Age/Timezone: age22/GMT+/-6:00 The current time is Fri Nov 27 2015 02:22:04 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)~
What class are you, include level: level 43 bard
What profession are you, include level(if crafter, what do you plan to be): level 46 farmer
What do you enjoy most about HeroCraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like minecraft because my talent shines in this game. Many people like doing what they are really good at because the illusion of being the best is so satisfying and sometimes I'm able to feel like its not an illusion. As for herocraft the heroes plugin is my favorite minecraft plugin.

Denied! No re-dos.

Last edited:

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
if you deem worthy, would you progress within the Clergy or Royalty?:honestly I would rather royalty like most people but Clergy would be fine

How long have you played Herocraft?:i played somewhere around a year ago stop while playing other mmo's on mc then came back and have played close to 4 or 5 days

What are your strong points?:I am a hard worker i try as much as i can mining is also a good thing when i need to at least

What are your weak points?:haven't done much with pvp but i have done good in most mmo rpgs i have played so i am not sure about pvp yet i am not on some days because of HW

am not sure where the timezone is but here is the rule thing ~

i can use teamspeak when needed i am mostly a skype user and follow most things told to me unless they have no point

Pendind, you used the wrong application, we have to decide what do to in this situation.

@GodOfGales why people still using the old app? Can you do something to end that? He did all right, read the rules, but used the old app.

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Pendind, you used the wrong application, we have to decide what do to in this situation.

@GodOfGales why people still using the old app? Can you do something to end that? He did all right, read the rules, but used the old app.

They use it because they just copy what they see other people using on the first page, while if they read the entire first post the Gale made it clearly says "Below you will find various info over the town, and the application format. Please be sure to read all of this info before applying!"
And then the application is directly beneath that. So it is all there if they just read the post. And Gales also wrote that the post is subject to change so that includes the app.

Its not the first time we have to deny someone for the application format.

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
They use it because they just copy what they see other people using on the first page, while if they read the entire first post the Gale made it clearly says "Below you will find various info over the town, and the application format. Please be sure to read all of this info before applying!"
And then the application is directly beneath that. So it is all there if they just read the post. And Gales also wrote that the post is subject to change so that includes the app.

Its not the first time we have to deny someone for the application format.

For me, it sounds like denying an app for a wrong reason.

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
For me, it sounds like denying an app for a wrong reason.
Im just speaking for myself here, not sure what the others think but i feel its fair. True its not like they violated the rules at all but this way we accept the people who are truly interested and not just wanting a safe place to store their stuff. just like real life, you dont apply for a job without understanding or researching a bit about the company or whatever. This is kust my opinion.

Perboni

Legacy Supporter 2
Im just speaking for myself here, not sure what the others think but i feel its fair. True its not like they violated the rules at all but this way we accept the people who are truly interested and not just wanting a safe place to store their stuff. just like real life, you dont apply for a job without understanding or researching a bit about the company or whatever. This is kust my opinion.

Yes, you changed my mind, I agree with you now.