• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

nuttrbutr

Wood
I thank you for giving me a purpose and a place in DragonGarde.
I am honored to serve the Templars, and their code.
Thank you
~nuttrbutr

Joka10

Soulsand
We don't really get raided. There's not much to take at the cathedral, really. Most people store stuff elsewhere, I believe.

Joka10

Soulsand
Canterlot is flaming a lot. They say it is in response to Xexo's flaming, and I am sure it is, but it is still unpleasant. However I do not think it should affect our decision on who (if anyone) to side with. I believe that Canterlot was intimidated and did not really believe that they would withstand Xexo's assault, and that their landslide victory was a cause for celebration. This flaming is part of that, I think. It's wrong and distasteful, but Xexo hadn't exactly been pleasant towards them. Perhaps (if we do side with them(unknown yet)) we could make our assistance conditional on no more flaming, but flaming should not determine our decision outright.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Canterlot is flaming a lot. They say it is in response to Xexo's flaming, and I am sure it is, but it is still unpleasant. However I do not think it should affect our decision on who (if anyone) to side with. I believe that Canterlot was intimidated and did not really believe that they would withstand Xexo's assault, and that their landslide victory was a cause for celebration. This flaming is part of that, I think. It's wrong and distasteful, but Xexo hadn't exactly been pleasant towards them. Perhaps (if we do side with them(unknown yet)) we could make our assistance conditional on no more flaming, but flaming should not determine our decision outright.
We're Templars. Knights don't flame. Pope mentality, Chuck Norris physique.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
xexo was flaming us so bad on our thread that Neotetro removed it as harassment. Our "flaming" is to keep the moral up for our people and as a response to xexo's many MANY evil actions.

I'd like to state: Canterlot hasn't attacked any XD town at all. We are only defending ourself. We don't enter an enemy town to camp, we do it to chase down attackers. We don't perform evil actions like killing newbies in XD. xexo has killed people from level 1-10 who joined HC a few days ago atleast 30 times.

Canterlot = Neutral/Good
Nevermore/xexorian = Evil

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I should also mention that the newbies were not even defending Canterlot. They were too new to have mark/recall so they tried to get inside Canterlot again, back to their homes. But xexo slaughters them anyway. He made atleast 3 new members quit HC.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I should also mention that the newbies were not even defending Canterlot. They were too new to have mark/recall so they tried to get inside Canterlot again, back to their homes. But xexo slaughters them anyway. He made atleast 3 new members quit HC.
If he's causing that much harm to your town, you could report for harassment...

However, I'm not sure if Pvp can be reported as such any more.

Joka10

Soulsand
They're kind of under siege for most of the day right now, I think... While they can get some stuff done inside town training-wise, they can't do much.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
They're kind of under siege for most of the day right now, I think... While they can get some stuff done inside town training-wise, they can't do much.

A town should have enough resources to sustain a couple players for quite a while. Since most of the underground in DG has been mined out, I'd suggest a tree farm as a source for crafting xp.