• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Templar] Good [24]

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Best news I heard all day!

The new TC complain all day long in O chat about how little they can do with pvp. Their complaints usually boil down to faults in the township system, but what it really is, is that people have learned from Zeal how towns can be built to avoid raiders who would rob them of ALL their valuables because of how easy it is to exploit chests and get away with it. They were nothing like the original TC which created PVP, not just trying participated in what PVP was already there.

The server is probably better off without them in my opinion. They wouldn't have stopped complaining until this server became a PVP server.
They're just so stupid.. if they don't get PvP, they NEED TO START PVP. How do you start PvP you ask? Go to our nearest non-allied town, kill one of their members and THERES PvP.

- When you kill one of their members, you need to make sure there are a few people online from their town, they will call reinforcements, and there will be more free kills :)

I hadn't been finding much PvP in the last month, so I've respecced wizard, got tons of Doriath/Xmas grouped and have been doing more PvP in this last week than we have the last 2 months.

Aetosion

Obsidian
I had been PVPless, then decided to start tracking Templar members and killing them. See? Problem solving!

And no, TC didn't quit HC. Alot of them are playing Terraria, or shit like that. They (as evidenced yesterday) are still active, seeing as we all logged on and just won that PVP event.

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
In Game Name: Alphesie
Hero Class and Levels: I am a level 27 cleric: 2 merchant. I'm switching to disciple and expect leveling up to 30 in about 3-4 days
Alignment: Good
Desired Knightly Order: Templar
What you want to do in the guild: Fight evil, Build stuff, and make allies. I mainly plan on making shops in 10x10 safe houses that I will build for the Templar and also fighting alongside with you. If it is any consultation I am in the township Konoha
What you'd like to see from the guild: I would like to see players that are not impulsively aggressive and refrain from killing people on first sight. I have always been the type to greet myself and ask for an alliance instead of making war. I also especially dislike Tree Creepers and their disrespectful attitude towards new players and frequent players.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey, templars should make 2 templar teams and 2 hospitaller teams. ( I am a hospitaller)

Aetosion

Obsidian
You guys also need to train the Templar Knights to actually be able to fight. I suggest duels on the Testing server.

Joka10

Soulsand
You guys also need to train the Templar Knights to actually be able to fight. I suggest duels on the Testing server.
The test server is laggy to the point that almost anything is impossible when multiple people are on...

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
The test server is laggy to the point that almost anything is impossible when multiple people are on...
This is true. Hopefully when Kain gets the new hardware running this won't be a problem, I would love to start some kind of sparring program.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Woo sorry, my knights and friends, I've been awfully busy. This whole social life thing kinda snuck up on me, and apparently spending every night on minecraft is somewhat incompatible with having a girlfriend. SO.

I'll be on less but the Templar are still very much here!

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Woo sorry, my knights and friends, I've been awfully busy. This whole social life thing kinda snuck up on me, and apparently spending every night on minecraft is somewhat incompatible with having a girlfriend. SO.

I'll be on less but the Templar are still very much here!
EASY solution-get your girlfriend into minecraft
~Oh and btw you lost your chance on getting regions. Pandora's regions are gone due to inactivity and frost's regions are going to Blight which Acherous is running

Joka10

Soulsand
@leftovers5 What the heck were you doing hunting the Tree Creepers partied up with Legacy at the gates of America in the Southwest? lol... I can't think of a worse group or a worse place to find them... Legacy are jerks, and the TC are NEVER in the Southwest. There's literally nothing there. Envision and Konoha are fairly near the gate, but they're both impossible to enter without being let in, and Envision is pretty much inactive, I think. Valor is long dead, the Wilderness and the Enclave had their regions removed, America is inactive except for a few random spurts when like 3 guys come online, I think Fumo is the same, no idea what happened to Aralian, and there's nothing in that epic island town out in the ocean (not Akahi, I forget the name of this). As for Akahi, I'm pretty sure they had some political upheaval and are in a state of recovery... There are ruins of Jonjur towns everywhere, but they're completely empty... I've seen the Treepers in the Northwest three times... once months ago when lildevil got a recall in the second floor of Konoha's main building (back when Konoha was nothing more but the main building and a 6 high wall around it) because some nooby members didn't take proper precautions, and he ported jinder and digger in (we cut off the lift to that floor and killed them one by one... that was a fun day). Not too long after that, I encountered xtro swimming in the water past the road... no idea how but he didn't even see me. Then maybe a month and a half ago c12 killed me once outside the town walls. Other than that, I haven't even seen the Treepers in the Southwest beyond the portal... there is simply nothing there...

Aetosion

Obsidian
Want to die to the TC like usual? Catch the nightly TC PVP-leveling fest over at the North East portal.

Toodaloo!

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm leaving the templars. There is no point in being in a guild which does nothing as a group/guild

Aetosion

Obsidian
Actually Joka, we just get board with you guys never leaving the no-pvp regions, and when you do- border hopping. So we head to RA to kill shit.

Joka10

Soulsand
Actually Joka, we just get board with you guys never leaving the no-pvp regions, and when you do- border hopping. So we head to RA to kill shit.

Except in the NE... you're inside the border.

I couldn't care less about what you say to save your pride or reputation or whatever's been damaged. You're wasting your time posting in here, though. Most of us laugh at your stories. Go away and try to grow apples... or do whatever it is tree people do.